Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guymam

[CP] Yuuki Terumi Gameplay Discussion

4 hours ago, SpookyBlast said:

So I'm not sure if this has been posted yet and if this is still relevant in extend but I found a cute little reset that's pretty hard to punish afaik.

During a midscreen 6D, delay the 236D for a little bit so that the combo drops if they tech and then do a throw. If they emergency tech they most likely won't react fast enough to tech the throw. If they don't tech, you just blue beat and finish with the snakebite. Once they start teching the throw, you can just throw in some 5a's to mix it up.

Keep in mind I only have cp 1.1 atm so I'm not sure if it works in extend. But seeing as how recovery is buffed in extend it'll probably work just as well if not better. Idk guys, how is extend? Looking at snakebite's reduced range makes me cry. 

It works in EX, that's is what we call the 236D whiff OS since 1.1. It can also be done after 22C lvl 3 in midscreen, and 5C, 3C and 6D in the corner.

6 hours ago, SpookyBlast said:

Idk guys, how is extend? Looking at snakebite's reduced range makes me cry. 

That won't be the only thing to make you cry. We've basically become pre-CPEX Makoto ;_;

8 hours ago, heavymetalmixer said:

It works in EX, that's is what we call the 236D whiff OS since 1.1. It can also be done after 22C lvl 3 in midscreen, and 5C, 3C and 6D in the corner.

Ah as I thought it's already a thing. I'll go back to hiding and wait until cpex gets released on pc in January. 

20 hours ago, Redhydra said:

I don't know if anyone knew this but you can do another loop in midscreen messenga if you hit the second hit of j.C

Character specific or does it work on everyone?

I think it's character specific, because I'm pretty sure the second hit of 5C at the end will whiff on characters like Jin at this height.