Guymam

[CP] Yuuki Terumi Combo Thread

Suuuuuper easy, high damage combos in corner:

6b (fc) -> 3c -> 22c (lvl3) -> 632146c

6192 damage (req 100 meter)

Same combo in OD - 7580 (vs full meter, 7214 vs empty meter)

I'm no theory crafter, so do what you will to see if you can add to that. Also haven't paid much attention to the thread to see if that's been done already...

The 22c -> super seems to make it hurt the most. I'm not sure if there's a better way to prorate it, but adding anything else seems to make the damage go down...

PS3 tag: meester_muuffin

Screw 632146D for combo enders (if it is not starting from a BS reset) and go for oki in normal mode (except you would kill with it)

In Overdrive use 623B > land > 63214B, it deals more damage in longer combos

Rachel has always had a silly OTG hitbox, dont expect that link to work on anyone else

Videos show it working on several characters thus far.

Videos show it working on several characters thus far.

I posted that about a month ago, long before those videos showed up.

@HMM:

He did OD Burensen, his OD timer ran out, and he cancelled into regular Burensen, which has no bow. The ability to cancel supers into other supers isnt tied to overdrive, its tied to OD versions of supers. The interesting part is he cancelled into regular Burensen after the big kick at the end of OD burensen, which is impossible on 1.0.

Im guessing that now you can cancel the final kick into another super, where in 1.0 you can only cancel during the rapid stomp portion of the super, which is wasteful.

Screw 632146D for combo enders (if it is not starting from a BS reset) and go for oki in normal mode (except you would kill with it)

In Overdrive use 623B > land > 63214B, it deals more damage in longer combos

Soooo...care to give me an example of a combo that does more than mine? I can't quite tweak one out...

PS3 tag: meester_muuffin

The most optimal OD combo I can think of:

Fatal 6B > OD (do not cancel 6B into OD, just wait a little) > 623B > 5B > 5C > 3C > 6D > 236D > 623B > 63214B

requires 100 meter

or without a fatal or little meter:

(corner) 5B > 3C > 22C > OD > 2C > 5C (> 2D > 2C > 5C) > 3C > 6D > 236D > 623B > 63214B

^

FC 6B > OD > CT > Soutenjin > 22C lvl3 > 6D > Jagaku > Soutenjin > Burensen

for roughly 9.1k

Is this a corner carry?  I'm testing it now and I can't get in range for  6D unless  I'm close enough for 22C to wallbounce them in range for it.  Also can't you substitute the last two for 642146D?

EDIT: Okay if I'm getting this right 22C has enough untech time that you can run up and 6D them?  

22C > 6D only works in the corner

And yes you can substitute double super ender with Fuuenjin, but it does less damage even when the opponent has full meter (I think the dmg boost stops after it drains 50% meter off the opponent). You should only do it when you don't have enough OD remaining for double super.

From testing around with it, I did find a way to do it without needing the corner.  You need the level 3 22C as posted earlier (which may drain your OD time by a lot) because it wallbounces, and as soon as you finish the 22C you run up and hit 6D.  I haven't tested it on everyone but I'd be willing to bet it wiffs on Arakune and friends lol. 

Also for those who may be struggling with the timing on 623B 22C, look for the part where the char "bounces" off the ground after Terumi kicks them down.  

Yeah you don't have to be IN the corner for 22C > 6D, but really close.

22C wallbounce does have enough hitstun for you to do 66D instead if you're within that range. I don't think it's char specific

...unless you got the vita version which has the 1.1 update? Even if you do though the midscreen 22C wallbounce occurs too far away, so the minimum distance from the corner probably isn't any different

I am messing around with the Vita version and it seems the combos that appear on Kurubishi's video only work on Ragna (LOL?). So the combo shown for example:

6A(ch)>2D>(dash)>5B>5C>(2B>2C>5C)x2>2B>5B>5C>6D>623B the second hit of 5C will whiff leaving the opponent to teach almost immediately.

The only way really is to do something like 6A(ch)>2D>5B>5C>2B>5C>3C>5D>(236D>DD) or 6C.

You could also do a 2B>5B>6A>hjc>jC>jc>JC>J2D but at this point the damage and meter difference is so insignificant no matter what route you take. (like 80 and maybe 2-3heat).

Similar with 41236C combos in the video. I found out the most optimal damage/heat wise from a 5B confirm mid-screen is something like.

5B>(5C)>(3C)>5D>236D>41236C>2/5A>5C>2B>5C>3C>5D>6C gives around 3.1k damage and gives 44 heat, or if you start the combo with 57 heat you can do 5D>623B ender for around 3.8k damage.

Though 3.8k damage can be achieved from simply doing a 5B>5C>3C>22Clv2>41236C>2/5A>5C>2B>5C>3C>5D>6C, this varient just gives you about 7 less heat.

(you can still do this combo if you only perform lvl 1 22C, you need cancel the 41236C quite quickly after he kicks the opponent off the floor since lvl1 and 2 22C don't wall bounce).

If you get a lvl 3 22C you can't pick them up with a 2B and need to end with 3C>5D>(236D>DD) or 6C but damage is 4k.

Also new challenge mode 30 is now to use 200 heat in one combo at full hp. Pretty easy.

6B(fatal)>63214A/B(1hit)(doesn't matter)>RC>OD>5D>22C>5C>5D>6D>5D>6D(no same hit combo penalty)>236D>100meters.

(Demonstration Version) 6B(fatal)>OD>41236C>RC>jc>J2D>5D>6D>(OD ends)>5D>6D>5D>236D>63214B>22C>63214A

(Another way) 6B(fatal)>63214A(2hits)>RC>(Hit stun for days)>back dash>OD>2D>6D>(dash)>5C>5D>6D>236D>100meters

Also getting lvl3 22C hurts my thumbs.

what change made 5C > 2B possible anyway? I can't seem to do it in the current console version.

5C: Attack level decreased 4 -> 3. First hit's knockback decreased. Second hit's hitstun increased 19F -> 20F, recovery increased 18F -> 19F, frame advantage on block improved -3F -> -2F.

Taken from Dustloopwiki patch notes.

It also seems to depends largely on the elevation of the opponent. An off the ground 2B>5C> can not be followed up by another 2B for OTG. If you do a 5B>5C> or 2/5A>5C> off a 41236C the opponent is high enough that you seem to get some extra frames of knock down due to the animation of the opponent falling to the floor (not sure exactly how to explain). So I guess its a combination of the 5C buff and the modification to how 41236C pushes your opponent. Also cause of the revovler action you could do 2B>5C>2C(OTG) but because you already used your 5C you can't really do anything other than 5D>(Stuff). In all honesty I think the the most interesting thing now is the 2B>6A>jc>2JD> in OD, you could do it 2 to 3 times without prorating your damage too much for effective corner carry and decent heat.

Just started to play around with Terumi. What is the common OD route? I'm trying to get better confirms off of air to air IAD j.C. This is what i got so far at 100% health OD.

Anywhere:

(air hit) IAD j.C 5C(1) ODC 8JC j.C j.2D 2C 5C(1) j.2D dash 2C 5C(2) 3C 6D 236D 632146D :: 70HG 3516 - 4316DMG

Near Corner

(air hit) IAD j.C 5C(1) ODC 8JC j.C j.2D 2C 5C(2) 22C(lvl3) 6D 236D 632146D :: 64HG 3803 - 4663DMG

This what i got for 5A anti air.

5A 5A 5C(1) ODC 8JC j.C(1) j.2D 2C 5C(1) j.2D 2C 5C(2) 3C 236D 632146D :: 50HG 2832 - 3692DMG

So I found that when you're at the distance from the corner where 3C->5D->6D connects but 6D doesn't follow up, you can loop [3C->5D->6D->5B->5C] up to 3 times and the 3rd 6D will follow through if you let the opponent get close to you for the 5B prior. if you end with a 5D->236D you get 77 heat off a 3C starter. you'll only get 73 off of a 5B starter because you'll have to annex the 5D before the 236D.

On a side note is anyone else having trouble landing 5C (2) on Tager after OTG2B->2C-> and after air hit 5B? I'm finding it impossible.

Tager's air hurtbox is weird, so it wont work. I used to have a similar problem with Messenga > 5B > 5C(2) in the previous patch if I did it too early, while it worked fine with the same timing on other characters.