Guymam

[CP] Yuuki Terumi Combo Thread

Just saw this today. 13 sec mark http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJxGuCsTpuM

Fenrich did 2B>2C>5C>dash 2B>2C>5C>6D off a 6C(3) rapid. Not sure if it works on Arakune only but guess we'll find out tomorrow.

There's a similar combo in Noze's combo video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR4GFWiO3rw&feature=youtu.be&t=2m56s

Looks like it's character specific to Ragna, Jin, Litchi, Arakune, Hakumen, Hazama and Terumi. I found that the 6D has to come out right after 5C for it to hit, kind if like 3C > 6D for 1.00 corner combos.

Testing stuff out and it seems to work on more characters. I tried these off of 5D 6C(3) RC 66

[2B 2C 5C]x2 6D :

Ragna

Litchi

Arakune

Hazama

Hakumen

Terumi

[2B 2C 5C]x2 5D :

Taokaka

Platinum

[2B 2C delay 5C]x2 6D:

Jin

[2B 2C delay 5C]x2 5D :

Noel

Kokonoe

Nu

2B 2C delay 5C 66 2B 2C delay 5C 6D:

Mu (feels very difficult on the delay compared to others)

Special Rachel combo:

2C 5C 2A 5C 6D

Didn't work:

Carl

Relius

Makoto

Kagura

Bullet

Tager

Azrael

Izayoi

Amane

Tsubaki

Valkenhayn

Whats the default combo off 5D 6C that would work on everyone?

Alternate of the final combo in Noze's video:

A Orochi (2hits) > RC (<80%)OD > 2D > 6D > 236D > ender of choice between Sotenjin > Orochi/Fuuenjin

4.7-5.1k

Works midscreen as well as corner.

Sorry if this was already common knowledge.

When I tried that, It didn't always seem to give back 100 meter, even though I was in overdrive... What might influence that?

It seems depending on the Health of the opponent along with there meter, The overdrive drain changes, A orochi, Rapid, Backstep, 2D 6D 236D gives 100 heat when the opponent has full health with 100 heat, 89 heat when the opponent has no meter with full health, 95 heat if the opponent has 40% health and no meter, And 100 heat if the opponent has 40% and 100 heat, See?

5B>5C>3C>A Orochi>RC>OD>44>2D>5C>6D>5C>3C>5D>236D>Soutenjin>Orochi

6017 damage, 200 meter, very low health for Terumi, full health and meter for the opponent.

Replace Soutenjin/Orochi with Fuuenjin and it does 5.6K

Oh and make sure the opponent is high enough after 2D so that 5C>6D will connect. The combo drops sometimes if the opponent is low enough. Tried it out on Hakumen, not sure if it'll work on the other characters.

5B>5C>3C>A Orochi>RC>OD>44>2D>5C>6D>5C>3C>5D>236D>Soutenjin>Orochi

6017 damage, 200 meter, very low health for Terumi, full health and meter for the opponent.

Replace Soutenjin/Orochi with Fuuenjin and it does 5.6K

Oh and make sure the opponent is high enough after 2D so that 5C>6D will connect. The combo drops sometimes if the opponent is low enough. Tried it out on Hakumen, not sure if it'll work on the other characters.

I'm pretty sure 2D>5C>6D is character specific, It works on characters like Ragna, While with most other characters it misses, Probably because of the bix hitboxes that it works, Atleast from what i have tried.

It's actually just meter specific I think, since being in red health gives the opponent gradual meter gain.

Anyway, the enemy needs at least at least 12 heat if they don't dip into red health for you to get 100 meter back, and 8 if they go into red after A Orochi.

It's actually just meter specific I think, since being in red health gives the opponent gradual meter gain.

Anyway, the enemy needs at least at least 12 heat if they don't dip into red health for you to get 100 meter back.

I see, I didn't go to into the specifics, I just tested how the meter was raising with only the combos i listed, Need to check to see what else i can find.

So in the new patch Terumi's Midscreen OD damage got hurt alot, I mean he used to very easily get 7K midscreen even. But I've found some good set ups to land decent damage still and it not be very hard to do.

All of these combo's have Terumi with 60% health since that is a reasonable amount of health a terumi would have in a match for when these combo's are possible. I found that 3C can still combo into 6D but only in very certain circumstances which helps these combo's out for meter and damage. All of these start with 100 meter but give you 50 meter or more during the combo so you can still end with a 50 meter super if you started the combo with only 50 meter. And of course these again are midscreen combo's. Bang, Arakune, and Azrael however I could find no way to do this on, so guess you're stuck doing something else on them. Also feel free to test on kokonoe cause I don't her.

Fatal 6B>OD>623B>5B>6D>236D>632146D   7028 Damage

Easy fatal combo that works on all the cast. Good damage and not hard at all to do.

5B>5C>3C>OD cancel>5B>OD 41236C>3C>6D>236D>632146D

This works on Makoto, Relius, Bullet, Carl, and platinum .For Bullet and Platinum follow the 5B after the OD with 5C, and cancel into super as soon as you touch the ground and it should work. For carl do what I just said for Bullet and Platinum but Cancel into super as soon as the second part of 5C hits.

5B>5C>3C>OD Cancel>Dash 5B>5C 1 hit>JC>j.623B>3C>6D>236D>632146D     5788 Damage

The jump cancel is to make sure the Air 623B hits the third hit.This works on Mu-12, Kagura, Hakumen, Tager, Jin, Tsubaki, and Rachel .

5B>5C>3C>OD Cancel>Dash 5B>5C 1 hit>JC>j.41236C>3C>6D>236D>632146D     5185 Damage

be sure to jump cancel toward the opponent. Works on Tao, Hazama, Litchi, Terumi, Noel, Izayoi, Amane, Valk, and Nu-13. Fuck tao and valk cause its hard on them.

6A>SJC>j.C>OD Cancel>j.623B>3C>6D>236D>632146D    5146 Damage

6A>SJC>j.C>OD Cancel>j.41236C>3C>6D>236D>632146D    4538 Damage

Anti Air OD combo's because its always good to have this in a tight spot. I was a bit lazy here. But if one combo doesn't work on a character from what I tested the other combo should work. UNLESS YOU ARE TAO FFFFFFFF

And after all this work I just decided fuck it and do super easy combo that works for same damage on everyone. Though this is a strict 100 meter only one

5B>5C>3C>OD Cancel>22C lv3>236236D   5796 Damage (all that work and then this is so easy T_T)

I am also working on similar combo's after counter hit 6C. Seem to work but too tired to try it right now but maybe later. Feel free to work on these to make more optimized combo's or even better ones if possible. These are meant to be simple to do but damaging and not too difficult.

So in the new patch Terumi's Midscreen OD damage got hurt alot, I mean he used to very easily get 7K midscreen even. But I've found some good set ups to land decent damage still and it not be very hard to do.

All of these combo's have Terumi with 60% health since that is a reasonable amount of health a terumi would have in a match for when these combo's are possible. I found that 3C can still combo into 6D but only in very certain circumstances which helps these combo's out for meter and damage. All of these start with 100 meter but give you 50 meter or more during the combo so you can still end with a 50 meter super if you started the combo with only 50 meter. And of course these again are midscreen combo's. Bang, Arakune, and Azrael however I could find no way to do this on, so guess you're stuck doing something else on them. Also feel free to test on kokonoe cause I don't her.

Fatal 6B>OD>623B>5B>6D>236D>632146D   7028 Damage

Easy fatal combo that works on all the cast. Good damage and not hard at all to do.

5B>5C>3C>OD cancel>5B>OD 41236C>3C>6D>236D>632146D

This works on Makoto, Relius, Bullet, Carl, and platinum .For Bullet and Platinum follow the 5B after the OD with 5C, and cancel into super as soon as you touch the ground and it should work. For carl do what I just said for Bullet and Platinum but Cancel into super as soon as the second part of 5C hits.

5B>5C>3C>OD Cancel>Dash 5B>5C 1 hit>JC>j.623B>3C>6D>236D>632146D     5788 Damage

The jump cancel is to make sure the Air 623B hits the third hit.This works on Mu-12, Kagura, Hakumen, Tager, Jin, Tsubaki, and Rachel .

5B>5C>3C>OD Cancel>Dash 5B>5C 1 hit>JC>j.41236C>3C>6D>236D>632146D     5185 Damage

be sure to jump cancel toward the opponent. Works on Tao, Hazama, Litchi, Terumi, Noel, Izayoi, Amane, Valk, and Nu-13. Fuck tao and valk cause its hard on them.

6A>SJC>j.C>OD Cancel>j.623B>3C>6D>236D>632146D    5146 Damage

6A>SJC>j.C>OD Cancel>j.41236C>3C>6D>236D>632146D    4538 Damage

Anti Air OD combo's because its always good to have this in a tight spot. I was a bit lazy here. But if one combo doesn't work on a character from what I tested the other combo should work. UNLESS YOU ARE TAO FFFFFFFF

And after all this work I just decided fuck it and do super easy combo that works for same damage on everyone. Though this is a strict 100 meter only one

5B>5C>3C>OD Cancel>22C lv3>236236D   5796 Damage (all that work and then this is so easy T_T)

I am also working on similar combo's after counter hit 6C. Seem to work but too tired to try it right now but maybe later. Feel free to work on these to make more optimized combo's or even better ones if possible. These are meant to be simple to do but damaging and not too difficult.

Looks like all Terumi's combos are now designed to do good damage but with a pretty bad proration, and even more with drive moves. Did you try Lvl 1 Garengeki in corner?, it's supposed to be the only level without damage proration http://www.dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=BlazBlue:_Chrono_Phantasma_1.10_patch_notes#Terumi

Edit: What about using 6C inside FC combos?

Sorry for late reply took a nap.

In the corner Terumi has a lot of ways to get 6-7K with 70% life, 100 or even 50 meter and OD. Thats why I said these are midscreen combo's, where he used to be able to get 6-7K easily as well. very easy example being for corner combo's though would be:

5B>5C>3C>OD Cancel>623B>5B>5C 1 hit>JC>j2.C>3C>5D>6D>236D>632146D   6071 damage

OR Fatal 6B>OD>623B>5B>5C>3C>5D>6D>632146D  6963 damage

Hell starting with 50 meter in the corner this is possible.

Fatal 6B>OD>623B>5B>5C 1 hit>JC>j2.C.2C>5C 1 hit>JC>j2.C>3C>5D>6D>5D>236D>632146D    6926 Damage

and adding in 22C here does add a little more damage but not a lot but it is something to mess around with so thanks for pointing out 22C lv1 does that cause i did not know.

Tried some midscreen combo's though with your idea anyways out of curiosity but because of how 22C lv1 works the damage from the combo's is honestly less then the original combo's. It hurts a lot also that its a long lasting move so doing it before ODing limits follow ups while after OD it takes up a lot of OD time and makes it to where only combo's with very low health would be possible from it that have good damage. The other problem being you HAVE to have 100 meter for these combo's otherwise they are not very damaging at all. Like a sample of the combo's would be

5B>5C>3C>22C lv1>41236C Super before final kick>2A>5C 1 hit>OD cancel>623B>3C>6D>236D>623B   5076 Damage

5B>5C>3C>22C lv1>41236C super cancel after final kick>2A>5C 1 hit>OD cancel>623B>3C>6D>236D>623B   5520 damage

these only working on people where 623B>3C>6D is possible, and other variant does more damage.

6C in a fatal counter combo seems uneeded. You can't follow up without rapid canceling and that limits its uses as well as overall damage. Though speaking of 6C.

Midscreen 6C counter hit combo's into OD work basically the same way for my other listed combo's and works like this

6C Counter hit>3C>OD Cancel>whatever combo route works on whatever character I listed in my previous post

EX) against litchi: 6C Counter hit>3C>OD Cancel>Dash 5B>5C 1 hit>JC>j.41236C>3C>6D>236D>632146D

And the combo's do slightly more damage this way too. Will mess around with 22C lv1 stuff though to see what I can find with it so thanks again for pointing that out

Midscreen to Corner (Req 50 Heat) - Opp must be at least where they are when the round starts to reach corner.

A) 5B 5C 6C (3) Rapid 66 22C (L2) 66 5B 5C 2C 5D 6D 236D  (4148/63) -  Do as fast as possible, or Tech will occur.

B) 5B 5C 3C 6C (3) Rapid 5C 22C (L1) 66 5B 5C 2C 5D 6D 236D (3913/54)  - Do as fast as possible, or Tech will occur.

Dno if posted already (cba to read anything on Terumi since he sucks donkey balls in 1.1 and I'm dropping him like an anvil).

Corner j.2D max dmg?!

j.2D, (66), 5B, 3C, 22C Lv1, 5C, 5D, 6D, 236D, 632146D - 4,2k if I'm not mistaken. I was really surprised that his worked but it's nice.
Raw heat gain is 80 as well.

Gl to anyone still playing this shadow of once a playable character :vbang: 

Dno if posted already (cba to read anything on Terumi since he sucks donkey balls in 1.1 and I'm dropping him like an anvil).

Corner j.2D max dmg?!

j.2D, (66), 5B, 3C, 22C Lv1, 5C, 5D, 6D, 236D, 632146D - 4,2k if I'm not mistaken. I was really surprised that his worked but it's nice.

Raw heat gain is 80 as well.

Gl to anyone still playing this shadow of once a playable character :vbang: 

Are you sure you're not confusing "Sucks donkey balls" With Takes effort to win with? Terumi takes alot more effort then most people think to win, Though i understand totally if you drop him, Good luck to whoever you main.

The Terumi that is now is not a Terumi I want to play. I was wondering why all JP players played so bad with Terumi but now with hands on the patch I realize it's Terumi and not them. His bnb dmg has been reduced so much and there's no reason to spend meter to add dmg at the end because now you have to chase that good prorate starter e.g. 5B, 5C, 2C, 3C and 6B and do a whooping combo. But I don't wanna run around building 100 meter easily with bnb's doing max 2,5k then not see it worth spending on anything but a combo that is gonna do 5k+ dmg at the least.

I've played roughly 100 matches since the patch hit and I'm just very dissapointed with this iteration of Terumi.

I'm gonna sub him but imo he's hit with a huge nerf, mostly midscreen with the removal of 63214B wallbounce. That hurt the most for me.

The Terumi that is now is not a Terumi I want to play. I was wondering why all JP players played so bad with Terumi but now with hands on the patch I realize it's Terumi and not them. His bnb dmg has been reduced so much and there's no reason to spend meter to add dmg at the end because now you have to chase that good prorate starter e.g. 5B, 5C, 2C, 3C and 6B and do a whooping combo. But I don't wanna run around building 100 meter easily with bnb's doing max 2,5k then not see it worth spending on anything but a combo that is gonna do 5k+ dmg at the least.

I've played roughly 100 matches since the patch hit and I'm just very dissapointed with this iteration of Terumi.

I'm gonna sub him but imo he's hit with a huge nerf, mostly midscreen with the removal of 63214B wallbounce. That hurt the most for me.

That's a shame, I actually like this Terumi more then the old one, Auto pilot 5C>3C>6D in the corner, Got boring pretty quick, I like his new options with corner carry and 236C (Pretty much better then 63214B ) Being much easier to combo with, Trading heat for less damage is a shame but, I think it made him better because, That's his gameplan, Get heat to do insane things, So what if you got 100 heat and spent it all to do a 5k Combo, You can get 75% of that back with a simple corner combo, And almost 50% midscreen from just massing 5A into 236D, The only thing i don't like is having the opponent tech right as soon as they hit the ground after 22C in the corner, Much harder to confirm hits and no more fancy OD Combo, 6C nerf is also a shame, Anyway like i said before, I wish you good luck with whoever you main next, Shame you left, But it's understandable.

If 100% meter or getting 100% meter with 5D, 236D starter (one of the most I hit with anyway) for corner as well;

5D, 236D. 63214B, 5C, 3C, 5D, 6D
Gives you the best oki, wich we have also lost since 6D oki was by far the best and now people just don't use it anymore. An extreme shame.

You can add super of choice at the end as well to clutch out wins e.g 623B or 632146D.

Dno what you mean with 236C, 41236C?
His corner carry is horrible considering you could go coast to coast with 63214B wallbounce doing stuff like 5D, 236D, 63214B, 66, 2B, 5C, 22C Lv3.

The problem with gaining heat to do "insane" things in this version is with his pressure the most likely starters you are going to get are 2A and j.2D and he has huge gaps in all his pressure so for someone that knows his revolver chart will most likely not be to worried.

Throw in corner is still nice and you get 5k if you already have 100% meter at start and 4k something if you have to gain meter.

Having to use 5D to get 6D is also bad since both of them has bad prorate so if you start with 100% meter you have to think before using 632146D unless you always wanna go for minimum damage.

He has some added things that makes things up like better 6B and whatnot but overall he's worse and with not being a strong character before I feel that he went from MAYBE B+ and most to C+.

If 100% meter or getting 100% meter with 5D, 236D starter (one of the most I hit with anyway) for corner as well;

5D, 236D. 63214B, 5C, 3C, 5D, 6D

Gives you the best oki, wich we have also lost since 6D oki was by far the best and now people just don't use it anymore. An extreme shame.

You can add super of choice at the end as well to clutch out wins e.g 623B or 632146D.

Dno what you mean with 236C, 41236C?

His corner carry is horrible considering you could go coast to coast with 63214B wallbounce doing stuff like 5D, 236D, 63214B, 66, 2B, 5C, 22C Lv3.

The problem with gaining heat to do "insane" things in this version is with his pressure the most likely starters you are going to get are 2A and j.2D and he has huge gaps in all his pressure so for someone that knows his revolver chart will most likely not be to worried.

Throw in corner is still nice and you get 5k if you already have 100% meter at start and 4k something if you have to gain meter.

Having to use 5D to get 6D is also bad since both of them has bad prorate so if you start with 100% meter you have to think before using 632146D unless you always wanna go for minimum damage.

He has some added things that makes things up like better 6B and whatnot but overall he's worse and with not being a strong character before I feel that he went from MAYBE B+ and most to C+.

I guess the reason i don't find 63214B as useful as 236C is because i only use it in the corner, Every other time, The opponent always ends up in the corner because of 22C, I have never done 63214B midscreen if it didn't kill the opponent, There's ether Lag to mess up the dash after it, Or the opponent just rolls past me, 5B>5C>3C>22C LV3> 66>5D>6C works great for corner carry from how my matches go, I never really use to much Oki because, 80% of the people i fight just always get hit when they wake up in the corner, I do 6D and jump back sometimes for Oki, But that get's me hit most of the time, When i was stating these changes, I wasn't talking just about how i think hes better, I was also talking about my experience with him, You said you played 100 games with him and didnt like his changes, I understand, I played 40 to 50 games with him so far, like the changes, And have Been doing pretty good with him, It's mostly just a matter of preference and comfort, Like you said, This new Terumi is not for you, For me he is, That's pretty much about it.

Not using 63214B as it was by far the best dmg+carry because of lag well... either play locally or people with better connection. I'm in EU and our playerbase is horrible. I didn't really have any issues hitting it on people with 2 bar connection at all. Settling for lesser isn't always best even if it's done for the purpose of being able to pull of combos at all.

"5B>5C>3C>22C LV3> 66>5D>6C works great for corner carry from how my matches go"

I don't get how you all talk about 5B this much. Are you playing against people not blocking? A very very small percentage of my starters are 5B. Probably the most rare of all starters if I don't fish 5B CH with 5B dash pressure. And I'd assume that's not something you'd do online.

"80% of the people i fight just always get hit when they wake up in the corner"

I don't even... know what to say. I'd also think Terumi is cool if I could just do meaty 5B with 80% hit for easy confirm 5B, 5C to whatever 4k+ in corner for a whooping 80% of oki. This is just weird...

To me it seems that we are on way different levels in terms of gameplay and gameplan considering these things. No offense to you personally or the people you play against with that in mind.

Opening up people with Terumi is one if his biggest issues and you have to really utilize everything he's got. Even 214D to keep people on their toes. This is the reason JP players are using his j.2D ALOT, because it's his best tool to open up players but with only 2C having jump cancel it's way predictable and using outside 2C is a big gap in blockstun.

I'm quite interested to see what people come up with in terms of BNB's with this new poor version of Terumi but I got really low expectations so far.

Not using 63214B as it was by far the best dmg+carry because of lag well... either play locally or people with better connection. I'm in EU and our playerbase is horrible. I didn't really have any issues hitting it on people with 2 bar connection at all. Settling for lesser isn't always best even if it's done for the purpose of being able to pull of combos at all.

"5B>5C>3C>22C LV3> 66>5D>6C works great for corner carry from how my matches go"

I don't get how you all talk about 5B this much. Are you playing against people not blocking? A very very small percentage of my starters are 5B. Probably the most rare of all starters if I don't fish 5B CH with 5B dash pressure. And I'd assume that's not something you'd do online.

"80% of the people i fight just always get hit when they wake up in the corner"

I don't even... know what to say. I'd also think Terumi is cool if I could just do meaty 5B with 80% hit for easy confirm 5B, 5C to whatever 4k+ in corner for a whooping 80% of oki. This is just weird...

To me it seems that we are on way different levels in terms of gameplay and gameplan considering these things. No offense to you personally or the people you play against with that in mind.

Opening up people with Terumi is one if his biggest issues and you have to really utilize everything he's got. Even 214D to keep people on their toes. This is the reason JP players are using his j.2D ALOT, because it's his best tool to open up players but with only 2C having jump cancel it's way predictable and using outside 2C is a big gap in blockstun.

I'm quite interested to see what people come up with in terms of BNB's with this new poor version of Terumi but I got really low expectations so far.

I take no offense at all, I know my Terumi is garbage, I just kinda like to see if i can help people with him, Or just find stuff with him, Also i could not agree more on my online expericence, I really should have actually said, 5B only works every now and then, Most of the time it's 2B, But the rest, Trust me when i say, I have no fuc**** Clue how i got this far. XD

Are j.2D loops gone? I messed around with Terumi for like 5 minutes since the patch but was only able to get 2 reps off FC 6B. I know about the new crouching 5D > 6B > 6D route, but loops were a lot better

Corner Throw > Lv 1 22C > 5B > 5C > 5D > 6D > 236D [3207 dmg] [63 Heat] or B Orochi ender [3868 dmg]

Corner Throw > Lv 2 22C > 3C > 5D > 6D > 236D [3176 dmg] [62 Heat] or B Orochi ender [3837 dmg]

Corner Throw > Lv 3 22C> 5B > 5C > 3C > 5D > 236D [3341 dmg] [47 Heat] or B Orochi ender [4002 dmg]

Lv 2 22C...