Guymam

[CP] Yuuki Terumi Combo Thread

In whatever combo route you go for from 5C to J.2D buffer the input as soon as 5C hits to jc > J.2D, the input should go like this 5C > 82D (72D/92D) and that should get you the link consistently. As for normal tk's outside of combos just go with the above inputs and buffer J.2D like 82D.

I can get this on characters like ragna... but i cant get it to land on characters like jin. It lands on jin though and when i do it on ragna i can't combo off it. But i know its possible :|

I can get this on characters like ragna... but i cant get it to land on characters like jin. It lands on jin though and when i do it on ragna i can't combo off it. But i know its possible :|

Yeah for some odd reason probably hurt box related I find tk's easier on Ragna as opposed to everyone else, maybe I just like beating him up for unorthodox reasons xD.

What specific combo are you trying exactly, is it like a jump in J.2D or using it during a combo?

Wiki updated with all the combos from heavymetalmixer, shotouts to him for the list.

Sick OD combo involving 623B. 5B > 5C > 3C > 623B > RC > JC > ODC > J.2D > (2C > 5C > J.2D)x2 > 5D > 6D > 236D > 632416D. Forgot the damage value but it is a nice flashy combo to go for when at starting match position. Possible with 70% health and with less of course adds more damage depending on the ender.

EDIT: Damage for above combo is 6278 with the most damaging Fuuenjin ender, 5798 with anything above 70%. The ender with 632416D with 80% health allows for oki in the corner and with 50% health 6658 with Fuuenjin and 6932 with Sountenjin Orochi combo. Another route for more damage with the combo is to omit the 3C and go straight into 623B from the 2nd hit of 5B.

Sorry dude but I just updated the list again : /

Lately I've seen some of the combos whiffing online on some characters, so I choosed to test the combos on everyone and to change them if there were problems.

Check the list to see the reason for every change.

Sorry dude but I just updated the list again : /

Lately I've seen some of the combos whiffing online on some characters, so I choosed to test the combos on everyone and to changed them if there were problems.

Check the list to see the reason for every change.

No need to be sorry bro that's great that you updated the list, I'll just fix the wiki when I get the chance and add some more combos myself (possibly overdrive since there so much fun).

So I'm guessing Guymam ain't updating the thread so combos are just goin to wiki page? My combos are all yolo I'ma do wut I want and I have no overdrive combos, so need to get to that.

So I'm guessing Guymam ain't updating the thread so combos are just goin to wiki page? My combos are all yolo I'ma do wut I want and I have no overdrive combos, so need to get to that.

I could ask him to update it when we have sufficient optimal combos to fill the opening post, I mainly just put combos in the wiki to flesh out the page and take out all the pre patch combos.

Hah, I am guilty of going YOLO with taunt combos in locals man, double backdash then a quick bag before killing them, feels good.

Mostly got motivated to do overdrive combos after watching a Japanese player show me the shenanigans with Terumi's overdrive in a combo video, man he can squeeze out the damage.

It's unfortunate that Terumi's poor defense makes you wanna use the burst to burst alot as well... with Terumi you are gonna be quite torn between burst and OD :/

But I'm trying to alter my play and save burst as much as possible. However I refuse to use OD unless it's for the kill so I end up bursting most of the time anyway.

Oh, great! I really wanted to post my pointless combo of Terumi.

This works best with Ragna. The others being Tsubaki and Bang. But you have to alter in the combo but not much.

Anyways.

5B > 63214A > RC > Backdash > OD > 2D > J.2D > 66 > 5D > 6D > 6A > J.2D > 2B > 5B > 5C > 6D > 632146D (2 hits) > 63214B --- 5054 Damage - 200 heat

Or you can just leave the fuenjin if you want to strip him away of his precious heat. In that case it would be about 5120 or something.

Edit: is there a particular term for micro dash? Cuz you would need to dash at 5D for the 6D to connect.

Generally if you input 66 people understand that you need to dash altough not specified in length most people understand that they have to try themselves to get the timing down :)

It's unfortunate that Terumi's poor defense makes you wanna use the burst to burst alot as well... with Terumi you are gonna be quite torn between burst and OD :/

But I'm trying to alter my play and save burst as much as possible. However I refuse to use OD unless it's for the kill so I end up bursting most of the time anyway.

I know what you mean man. I usually burst when I'm near the corner and out of heat, literally no way out against most of the top tiers and OD would not get much use outside of the typical cancel from 6D in the corner for the kill. Also that should probably be the way to go when using OD with Terumi, save it for the kill in case burst is needed.

Gotta change that for myself tho since Terumi can rack up 6.4k (6.8k with non fatal 6B) mid screen with good corner carry from dash 5B pressure, not easy to get a raw 5B when they know the match up (at least for me) but capatilizing off that hit will lead me to wonders and a sense of euphoria when I land it in a match.

A term I use for micro dashing would just be putting a (66) notation alongside the move that needs to be micro dashed or as one full motion like 665D.

I went to and tried your combo and found that replacing 2B with 2C made it much more consisten, I couldn't get the last 6D to connect and just went for 236D and got around 5.3k but with 80% health (5.7k with 50% health), nice flashy combo and can be modified to your hearts content depending on health.

Yeah for some odd reason probably hurt box related I find tk's easier on Ragna as opposed to everyone else, maybe I just like beating him up for unorthodox reasons xD.

What specific combo are you trying exactly, is it like a jump in J.2D or using it during a combo?

Im trying to do 5B > 5C > J.2D > 5A. You can sort of loop it even on standing opponents. Im beginning to guess it doesn't work anymore because when i saw it... it seemed like it was before BBCP 1.1. I Believe the player was named Noze, and he did it on Jin. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD6KDdF099g

I could ask him to update it when we have sufficient optimal combos to fill the opening post, I mainly just put combos in the wiki to flesh out the page and take out all the pre patch combos.

Hah, I am guilty of going YOLO with taunt combos in locals man, double backdash then a quick bag before killing them, feels good.

Mostly got motivated to do overdrive combos after watching a Japanese player show me the shenanigans with Terumi's overdrive in a combo video, man he can squeeze out the damage.

Taunt combos are the best, ya just can't say otherwise.

As for Burst I tend to wakeup OD and try to get 6D in 2A starter combo cuz that builds so much heat, and then neutral should be reset woot. Doesn't do much damage tho :<

Im trying to do 5B > 5C > J.2D > 5A. You can sort of loop it even on standing opponents. Im beginning to guess it doesn't work anymore because when i saw it... it seemed like it was before BBCP 1.1. I Believe the player was named Noze, and he did it on Jin. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD6KDdF099g

I'm pretty sure that's before 1.1, 6D otgs after 22C in the corner at 0:42 and several other times in the video. If only it still had the same properites :<

double post eh

I'm pretty sure that's before 1.1, 6D otgs after 22C in the corner at 0:42 and several other times in the video. If only it still had the same properites :<

It is... i could've swore i said that in my post lol but its cool. I looked at his BBCP 1.1 changes and it doesn't say anything about his 5C or his j.2d being changed.. but i guess this only works pre-patch.

It is... i could've swore i said that in my post lol but its cool. I looked at his BBCP 1.1 changes and it doesn't say anything about his 5C or his j.2d being changed.. but i guess this only works pre-patch.

Sorry lol the way you said it seemed to imply that you only suspected it was before 1.1, is what I thought. And yeah I guess 5C > j.2d > 5A just doesn't work anymore. I can link 5C to j.2D and j.2D to 5A but never together all at once.

Sorry lol the way you said it seemed to imply that you only suspected it was before 1.1, is what I thought. And yeah I guess 5C > j.2d > 5A just doesn't work anymore. I can link 5C to j.2D and j.2D to 5A but never together all at once.

Same here... that's all im able to link.

Ahh man, sadly you can loop with J.2D anymore unless it's a fatal counter. The reason behind this being a universal to all jump in a attacks getting a proration change which shortens the combos, and this affected Terumi greatly taking away his best confirm being the loop.

Ya damn right my friend! Taunt combos are a godsend to playing this character.

Proration doesnt affect combo duration in this game, just the damage. Starter ratings determine how long the combos run for. I think the reason the loop doesn't work is because 5C's attack level was reduced, so it has less hitstun.

Proration doesnt affect combo duration in this game, just the damage. Starter ratings determine how long the combos run for. I think the reason the loop doesn't work is because 5C's attack level was reduced, so it has less hitstun.

Ahh I see my bad, completely forgot about 5C getting a nerf in hitstun.

Maybe this is why 5D OTG whifs midcombo after 5C : /

(My worst error in the list)

Taunt combos are the best, ya just can't say otherwise.

As for Burst I tend to wakeup OD and try to get 6D in 2A starter combo cuz that builds so much heat, and then neutral should be reset woot. Doesn't do much damage tho :<

I dunno man. Getting that 5-6K from A Orochi>OD combo feels really good. It's funny cause Terumi can get a lot more damage with OD and 100 meter at low health but I can't not use A Orochi lol.

I think 5C>5D random wiffing might be because of the first hits pushback nerf, but other than that, I have no idea. Does it work more frequently the further they are from you?

I think 5C random wiffing might be because of the first hits pushback nerf, but other than that, I have no idea. Does it work more frequently the further they are from you?

I'm talking about corner combos: something like [ . . . 22C lvl 3 > 5B > 5C > 5D . . .] sometimes playing online the 5D whiffs no matter how fast I do it, but in Training mode it never whiffs.

I'm talking about corner combos: something like [ . . . 22C lvl 3 > 5B > 5C > 5D . . .] sometimes playing online the 5D whiffs no matter how fast I do it, but in Training mode it never whiffs.

Vs. all characters?

As Raccoon suggest I don't think 5C, 5D works against the whole cast.

I can't say 100% because I have not tried it in training mode. I just replaced all my bnb's to make them hit on the whole cast instead.

Another reason can be the height of when 5C hits. The higher up they are the easier it is to hit 5D after or atleast so I have found.

Also regarding OD use people should think way more of it as a burst stopper as well. If you only use burst after 6D to squeeze out extra dmg you are not using it efficiently even if it is OD.

I have grave issues with this as well but I'm trying to experiment with it to lock out people's bursts when they save them too long. A great example is throw in corner, ODc, 22C, 623B -> whatever for meter -> super. It's easy rather big dmg and you lock out their burst from the start.

Also for combos involvning 63214B, OD, 22C you can lock out bursts.

With Terumi's OD being so useful it's defenitely something worth spending time in training mode for and altering your play.