Sign in to follow this  
Phrekwenci

Zappa Love+R (the practical AC+R thread)

Something I started to do more these days with dog when facing out of corner and is standing on opponent is 2D set ups. I used to try doing 4D set ups or 5D but it will whiff depending on character hitboxes. High possibility of landing 60% damage easy and dog takes hit for DA and Burst or any random pokes into another summon.

For example, facing out from right side of screen: 5p > 2k > c.5s > 2D > f.5S > ( dog should chomp down and recovered from f.5s )> dash in 5p > 2k > 2D > dash in > 2HS > 5p > 2k > 2D....repeat from start. I guess the benefit of this is extremely fast guard gauge meter build and 2 orbs for each set of block string (if they only block the entire time) and earlier mentioned DA/Burst/poke baits. It's also infinite block string and very rarely people were able to escape from it and always get guaranteed damage at some point.

If you really want to make things slightly more difficult for opponent is to throw in 5HS > 2D(input this before 5HS recovers) > 2HS > unsummon > OTG summon > or air combo. so many options. Make sure not to do the 5HS during dog cool down otherwise you will get punished for sure.

Edit: So I forgot to put in the dog combo that will give you the 50%+ damage  from the 5HS > 2D > 2HS...from there you can do j.k > j.s > 8D > jc > j.k > j.s > 8D. Make sure to jack the guard meter slightly before trying it otherwise just keep going for 5HS > 2D > 2HS > unsummon > otg summon.

If you really want to make things slightly more difficult for opponent is to throw in 5HS > 2D(input this before 5HS recovers) > 2HS > unsummon > OTG summon > or air combo. so many options. Make sure not to do the 5HS during dog cool down otherwise you will get punished for sure.

Edit: So I forgot to put in the dog combo that will give you the 50%+ damage  from the 5HS > 2D > 2HS...from there you can do j.k > j.s > 8D > jc > j.k > j.s > 8D. Make sure to jack the guard meter slightly before trying it otherwise just keep going for 5HS > 2D > 2HS > unsummon > otg summon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gGp5yWzTfI

was posted before  but in case you didn't watch it.

Sign in to follow this