LunaKage

[CP] Noel Vermillion - Gameplay Discussion

Did your opponent get hit by Assault Through? Because on Block it's -4, so you are definitely not at an advantage, on hit however, you should be able to beat their pokes, assuming you time it asap, because even though you have advantage at this point, it's not a whole lot of advantage.

I'm admittedly having a bit of trouble adjusting to/figuring out how best to use the Silencers in CP since it seems to play a much different role and all that. So uh, could somebody give me some help on that or some explanation of 22B Oki, or something like that. Yeah, it sounds silly, but I kinda feel like I've gotta learn from scratch.

I actually plan on making a video tutorial once I master 22B oki, there's still a few kinks I'm trying to work out.

Question because I can't really test it outright now: Can I reset pressure with a minidash 5a after 2C on block or should I be close enough to not be needing a minidash? What does the minidash (smallest possible) amount to in terms of frames/disadvantage? thanks

Where is Nano.

Someone tell him to upload the BB RvB and link me.

Also Delta;

"EVO CHAMP! EVO CHAMP!"

I believe that is their clash routine they'll use on the next season of Dancing with the Stars.

Oh, hype. I wish I had a Noel of equal or greater skill level in Michigan who I could do clash battles with :c

This may sound kind've random, but if their's any experience Noel players willing to do so. I would love to play a seasoned Noel player so I can see what it looks like play her properly, and possibly get a little critique about how I play.

I know this sort of a weird request, but if anyone's interested. My PSN is BrokenStar96, and you can contact me via PM or Visitor Message if your interested in helping me out.

Thanks for reading.

This may sound kind've random, but if their's any experience Noel players willing to do so. I would love to play a seasoned Noel player so I can see what it looks like play her properly, and possibly get a little critique about how I play.

I know this sort of a weird request, but if anyone's interested. My PSN is BrokenStar96, and you can contact me via PM or Visitor Message if your interested in helping me out.

Thanks for reading.

You live in Ohio eh? Did you happen to come to Frosty Faustings? I remember there were a few Noel players there I'd never seen before.

But yeah I can play you sometime.

Oh man, offline is where it's at. Hanging with the cool peeps and improving together etc.

Where in Ohio do you stay?

Around the Chardon Area, it's pretty small area, and usually anime related stuff like BlazBlue is kinda considered taboo... I'm basically the local oddball.

Damn that sucks man, but I know what that's like. Save up one of these days and come to a MidWest event, it's so much fun.

There are people in Ohio who come that you might be able to get to help you with transportation as well.

Would if I could... I'm still in high school, and my Parents would never, EVER, let me leave the state right now... Their kinda over protective sometimes, but I understand why.

Actually, It might not be to far fetched to call me one of the youngest members on Dustloop. I actually got into Blazblue around Extend which was my freshman year of high school i think. I don't really have a lot of friends, so this is how I spend most of my time.

Anyway, I sent you a friend request on PSN Luna, thanks for helping me out. I'm kinda glad that the Noel forums are so welcoming. :) It makes me more motivated to perfect Noel as best as I can.

No problem man. Age doesn't matter here lol

And thank YOU, you just reminded me why I took this job anyway, I needed that.

I agree, a lot of people think Noel's Drive is really cheep, but I don't think that's the case when there are by far much more broken characters. (I'm looking at you, Kokonoe...)

I think the only reason Noel players get a bad rep is because there are a lot of scrubs who simply rely on Chain Revolver for more then just pressure, and that just gives poor Noel a bad name.

Again, there is worse fraud though. Like Arakune curse fraud. (Basically he just plays keep away until your cursed, spams bugs, without any real combos...)

Anyway, your right. Noel players need to stick together.

Okay, I will.

Now that I think about it, it might be helpful to have a list Noel players PSN's on a thread here in the Noel forums.