LunaKage

[CP] Noel Vermillion - Gameplay Discussion

BBCP_Header_Gameplay_Discussion.png

The official Gameplay Discussion thread for Noel Vermillion in BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma.

General Rules:

> Don't stray too far off-topic, idle banter is fine in small doses, but that isn't the point of this thread, if you want to have general off topic discussions, take it to the Noel Vermillion Group NVG.

> Respect others, if someone posts something you feel isn't up to your standards, do NOT flame them, they have every right to be here as you do.

> Outright Trolling will not be tolerated, if I feel you're here simply to antagonize the users, disciplinary action will be taken.

I'll be streaming for a little bit tonight and tomorrow night!

http://www.twitch.tv/fkudelta

Whaaaaa? Your psn is fkudelta? We had games just alil while ago before my ISP sploded - that was you?!

Edit : I see you grinning like dork while freeze framing noel astral lol

Edited by Nemesis

I completed her Challenge 30 if anyone possibly wants me to blatantly state how I did it. (The challenge being get 100 hits on a combo)

haven't gotten to touch the game yet due to work, but I'm gonna grind hard when I get home.

my goal is to find long combos.

it probably needs a bunch of d 6C, and two OD fenrirs.

So, I don't mean to go off topic here, but someone mentioned NOL costume Noel has 2 Astrals? Does that mean she still plays like normal CP Noel, but just has her old Astral? And if so, does that mean she can still combo into it if you don't go for the new one?

Sweet, and here I was thinking I'd done my last Combo-Astral. Though, that being said, I'd almost kind of rather stick with CP Noel for most of it because once you get a taste for comboing into your Astral on people, you can kind of get addicted to it and cause yourself to really mess up if you obsess over it. At least, that's true with me sometimes, so I kinda think it'd be better to not have the option at all until I get the hang of things more.

Alrighty, I'll just post how I did her 30

j4D FC, (d5C, d6C) x2, 214A, 2B, 6C, 6B, 6D, d6C, d2D, d6B, 22C, 6C (2), jcOD, OD Fenrir x2

A bit of sad news...

2B doesn't gatling into itself twice anymore.

2C doesn't combo into 3C on crouching hit.

d.5C doesn't combo into d.6C on standing without fatal.

6B isn't jump cancelable on hit anymore (not a big deal, but an interesting change)

Fuck Amane's hitbox.

Now for some good news:

Corner Fatal j.4D > d.6C > 214A > 2B > 6C > j.236C > 5A > 5C > sj.C > j.D > d.4D > d.2D > d.6B > 236D > 6C(2) > j.OD > Fenrir > Fenrir works, and does 7k.

Corner CH 236C > 5C > sj.C > j.D > d.4D > d.2D > d.6B > d.4D > 214D > 66 > 2B > 6C > 4D > 236D > 66C(2) > j.OD > Fenrir > Fenrir also works, and does 6.7k

Careful with double Fenrir on Amane though, because as I've said, fuck his hitbox.

I think d.4D goes into d.6C but it's situational and I don't remember the specifics. I definitely recall seeing re-stand combos using d.4C to bring the opponent from crouching to standing so that d.4C d.6C 214A can be done instead of spending 50 meter on 236D RC 214A...but IIRC that combo starts from crouching so that kinda defeats the purpose of that knowledge...

Edited by mMarikom

only certain characters can get hit by d.4D > d.6C

your best bet for a standard drive confirm is to force crouch with d.6B first.

Also another question: Does anyone know which characters the drive pickup from j.D doesn't work on? From sj.C j.D standard seems to be d.6C d.2D d.6B but so far on Relius and Terumi I've had to use d.5C instead of d.2D

for a drive ender into oki I've had success with:

j.D d.6A d.5C 22B

or

j.D d.2D d.6A d.5C 22B

doesn't work on Amane though, looks like he can't get oki'd without the juggled 6B