Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guymam

[CP] Terumi vs. Hakumen

Neutral is very, very important in this match up. Hakumen can out-poke and space you out all match. In my experience it's best to try to whiff punish with your 6C and bait out raw counters. You really don't want to be on the defensive with no meter, but at the same time you don't want to be overly aggressive and get wrecked.

From my experience this matchup is bad. As Kairos says you are going to be out-poke'd in the neutral game that heavy favors Haku not just in term of keeping Terumi out but for building meter to lay havoc upon you.

6B is really great in this matchup however since Haku can only stop it by guessing/reading it and stick out a 5B. Anything else get's beaten out.

When you are in you're also gonna wanna stay in and on top of Haku since he favours so heavily in the neutral. Getting hit by 4C -> Gurren -> Zantetsu or whatever is just awful...

5D, 2D, j.D and 6A great moves for this matchup. You build alot of meter and can hold Haku out. The thing is when one catches the other Haku will most likely destroy you way more then you destroy him.

Gasenshou goes underneath tk hotaru, which is nice. So he can't mash a Hotaru for easy CHs if you try to go for a Gasenshou.

Because I love you guys: You can Jarin Renshouga Hakumen's Shippu(632146C) from full screen, and trust me, we do love to pop off some OD Shippu for a confirm.

Jarin Renshouga: 236236D

I had to look up what the hell that meant. I really need to learn Japanese next semester.

Terumi's frame data lacks these names, maybe I'll add them later.