Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guymam

[CP] Terumi vs. Kagura Mutsuki

I play as both but I've never played against either. Go figure. There's a few things I've just tested in training mode though.

1) Terumi's 5C is airtight between the two hits (it'd be lol if it wasn't) and first hit leads to overhead. That means if Kagura wants to try to DP out of 5C(1) > overhead he will lose his charge if you do 5C(2) instead. If he's trying to hold his charge to get ready to DP you after 5C(2) he probably won't stand-block 5C like the rest of the cast would, which means 5C(!) > j.2D will likely connect way more than it should.

2) 5D > any of Kagura's long-range pokes. Just don't get hit by 5dA or 6dC. In fact you can pretty much spam the shit out of 5D, Kagura has nothing capable of punishing it except his charge super. Speaking of which:

3) His charge super hits in 2 (!) frames which makes it the fastest attack in the game, capable of punishing most moves that are otherwise unsafe. Fortunately it's a projectile so if you're still in the cancel window of a move when he does it you can just Messenga through it.

Quick note for this matchup... if you do 41236C Kagura's hibox makes him end up really far away... I mean it's looks bugged compared to the other cast. At first I didn't think it was possible to do follow-up's because of this and was really upset. But after a while I realized you just have to dash further than a micro-dash. It's difficult if you're not used to it. My Kagura friend could only hit 1-2 in 20 tries but I got it down to 50% while playing after realizing this.

Also if you're playing someone that is srk happy tone down on 6B! But that would be farily obvious ^^;

I personally feel that throws are very good against Kagura players because they tend to focus on points to srk because of the charge.