Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guymam

[CP] Terumi vs. Noel Vermillion

Am I the only one who feels that Noel can interrupt nearly ANYTHING Terumi throws at her? Maybe I'm playing wrong but that's just how I feel about this MU.

He's a brand new character without any arcade play experience, figuring out how to use all his moves against who will probably take a week kf experimenting. Just don't fall victim to 4D/2D mash on wakeup xD

With her nerfed drives it shouldn't matter, but 5D will probably kill all of them and it's pretty much safe on block. You can also experiment with 5C for a bigger punish.

I've been playing against a Noel for a while now and it feels like her 4D can beat EVERYTHING Terumi has. I could try baiting it but at that point she'll likely follow up with Assault Through or start mixing up with her drives. Is there anything I can do?

I get beat up by 4D a lot, so I can't really say but I feel like well timed 5D, 6D or 6C could make her a bit more cautious towards using it.

But then again it can beat 41236C easily so Idk.

You can counter hit through alot of her ground to ground drives with 2C, and her air to ground drives with 6A. Well applied kara-ing'll keep ya safe. Of course, j.4D and Assault Through are still an option, and you can only cancel one of those with a jab.

This is the only matchup where I actually suggest Terumi's Counter. During Drive pressure it worked pretty much every time. Soutenjin can whiff, the counter won't unless baited.

Which won't happen seeing as no one uses it.

You can counter hit through alot of her ground to ground drives with 2C, and her air to ground drives with 6A. Well applied kara-ing'll keep ya safe. Of course, j.4D and Assault Through are still an option, and you can only cancel one of those with a jab.

Does she have a ground string of drives that are air tight? I thought she did...but everything else 2c works?

And counter...do noels drives and c moves count as projectiles?

PS3 tag: meester_muuffin

iirc she does have gaples strings via d6a d5b the like. 6d and d6b don't use her guns and are therefore not projectiles. The only C normal that isn't a projectile is 6c.