Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guymam

[CP] Terumi vs. Rachel Alucard

Shitty Vampire...

I hate fighting Rachel cause either she will run away with wind and use lobelias to give me an obstacle course or she keeps me locked down with her corner oki (also I hate pumpkin in neutral, it's always a free approach for her)

Also, getting good oki against her is annoying because of neutral tech + wind drive (free escape midscreen if you don't countereact)

Pushing her back with instant barrier is not bad but she will definately come back with wind, so you bhave to react to that with DP or 6A (if she uses j.A + wind)

Yeah, that's a pain for me but on the other hand the stomps feel much more satisfying if you

Suggestions?

Well, in my experience, this is one of Terumi's worst MUs. If Rachel gets you on corner she can easily bait any of Terumi reversals and her AA effectively beats any of our air attacks.
Your best bet at approaching is staying grounded and using 5D, 5D also beats lobelias so you can use that to stop those.

Waiting for her to do the first move is also not a good thing since she will easily overwhelm with the pumpkin, george and lobellias so you gotta rush down hard and keep the pressure with 5D, 6B, 5B & 2A.

No one can. Her instant overheads require guessing. Most players have a pattern as far as mix ups go (although they do change it every now and then if you block it). Just pay attention to her mix up patterns and try to block it. When in doubt, just block high. Your 5D beats her approaches unless she has the pumpkin. If she zones you from full screen with projectile you can run underneath then but only as she is throwing them out. Otherwise block and respect it. Super Jump J.D is good here until she starts AA you, but that means she isn't zoning as much. Also, Mesenga beats her full screen super if your close enough. I'm going to test tomorrow the best way to get rid if the frog.

Sent from my ZTE-X500 using Tapatalk 2