Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LM_Akira

[Accent Core] Order-Sol Combo Thread

After the first 236P~D, yes because you get Lvl 2 back, it's the second combo listed under the Level 2 section (the post is a fucking mess, I know). After the second 236P~D, unless it also gets you level 2 back (you'd have to be almost at level 3 when starting the combo for this to happen), then no. And at the point you do the second 236P~D, the damage you get would hardly matter though I guess you'd get more tension which is nice.

Edit: I can also confirm the 6P>Fafnir link, works on Lvl 3 shake-out. In a match, if you're landing a hit on a grounded opponent with 6P, it's likely a counter hit cos they were mashing or even if it's a regular hit, I doubt the opponent would have thought to shake out of 6P stagger because of how short it is.

Edit 2: Silly combo you can do from Lvl 3 Gunblaze (with barely level 3 reached): (lvl 3) 214S > (lvl 2) 214S > 214S > (lvl 1) 214S > dash j.H j.D dj.H j.D j.236K/j.623H

Another 214S (lvl 2) is possible if you've filled up half of the lvl 3 section or more.

Doesn't really work on Jam for some reason unless you hit with the first hit, and even then she floats too high to pick up with j.H after lvl 1 GB. Works on Bridget and Millia though, so it should work on other lights provided they don't have a funky hitbox.