Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Urichinan

[CP] Litchi Faye Ling - Combo Guide & Discussion (WIP - Latest Update: 2/26/2014 - 2C/6C/3C fully staffless corner combos added)

Challenge accepted

Also Something that still works from ex. FC 6a[m] 5b[m] (5c[m]) 6d(2) 5b xx

5c isn't needed but it's something you can use, better safe than sorry right.

Also CH 6d(1) CT = damage like a mofo.

I like your attitude! I'm still never gonna use it in a real match though lol. I prefer consistency and unless I really figure that one out, it's staying on paper. :x I'm a boring player

How does the rest of the FC combo from EX go? I stopped playing at CS2 and I promised myself I wouldn't turn on my PS3 today and work on my paper (okay, so online isn't helping either).

I need to find out a 6D FC combo. Though, as you said, rare to hit but damn it feels good to be a gangsta!

Thats litchi's Fatal imo lol - when I hit that - i get so hyped up for the wall carry + damage lol I don't feel it as much from Itsuu C / 6A (well 6A isn't that bad but 6D is just sexy man)

Itsuu C just makes me sad, I couldn't find anything very special off it.

CH 6d(m) is fatal? O___O

the frame data wiki does not say this so I never knew

It's not but it might as well be with what you can get off of it.

@Ryyudo: The rest of the combo is what ever you make it to be. after 6d920 5b you go into what ever.

5b 6b 2c 3c haku hatsu chun

5b 5d hatsun chun (staff 2)

5b OD haku hatsu chun 3d kanchan.

endless possibilities from the point. the thing that works from EX is the beginning part to it lol sorry should have made that clear >~<.

CH 6d(m) is fatal? O___O

the frame data wiki does not say this so I never knew

Nah its normal CH - its just such a Sexy Starter - w/ and w/o CH that it might aswell be one like Eevee said.

Also quick question , just a personal one , does anyone use 4b to actually Anti Air people?

I personally use 5a. because....its like borderline ok in comparison to Ragna/Hazama's one.

Nah its normal CH - its just such a Sexy Starter - w/ and w/o CH that it might aswell be one like Eevee said.

Also quick question , just a personal one , does anyone use 4b to actually Anti Air people?

I personally use 5a. because....its like borderline ok in comparison to Ragna/Hazama's one.

You can for people you like to jump in or cross up a lot since it has such a vertical hit box. And with the staff it's just so beautiful ;-;

The oki is not as good but:

xx 6D(2) RC ItsuuB 5[D] (Midscreen release) Haku Hatsu (Corner release) Chun staff2 4B[m] ItsuuA 4kote 3C 2D 6C 6D

Has been doing the most damage IIRC. Can't training mode it atm

Ew, no. Never. My, VERY few, 4B AA attempts were 50% accidental and 50% missed. I think it's the worst idea of all time. That's just me, though.

I love 5A, 2A, and j.A as non-DP AAs, much safer on whiffs and CH leads to good and easy confirms. Also, better range and can be quickly applied more often. 2C is okay, but I still would rather use the A's or even a 5B.

xx 6D(2) RC ItsuuB 5[D] (Midscreen release) Haku Hatsu (Corner release) Chun staff2 4B[m] ItsuuA 4kote 3C 2D 6C 6D

Does that work even off a 2A starter, if you know off the top of your head?

I really doubt it, considering if you try to 6D(1) Tsubame they fly out of the rising hits.

It does 5K+ off 5B starter though, so there's that!

Just training mode'd it. Definitely does more and overall more easy. (4.8k - 5.1k non super enders, 5.8k with super ender). Thanks :)

EDIT: Even the OD finish does more than what I posted, but has to be short because of proration from 5B, 5C. Does 6.6k with 100% life short confirm (OD, 3D, 6C, 3D, 6A super)

6D(1)(CH)>CT>664D>OD>236A~236C+3D>Kanchan>6C+3D>6A+4D>214(236)B~236C+3D>6~A+6D>All Green>632146C (125 meter, 7.1K)

opponent starts in corner, combo ends midscreen. This one is easier to set up the crossunder than the last one i posted.

CH 6D(1) > CT > ItsuuB > 5[D] > Haku > Hatsu > ]D[ > Chun > Staff 2 > 5B > 6D(2) > 5D > 3C > Staff 2 > Kanchan > 6D(1) > Tsubame > 6C(2) > ODc > 3D > 6A > Chinroutou= 7329 DMG, uses 75 Heat, works from full health.

A fun (kind of impractical) midscreen combo you can do when above 90% life (timing gets tighter as you get lower on this 100% - 90% range):

[50 meter] 5B, 5C (2), 3C, OD, All Green, Dash in (as close as you can be to the front of the opponent while they're getting hit), Itsuu~A, 6Kote, Haku, Hatsu, RiichiA, Tanki Hatsu (IppastuB), 5D, TK Hatsu, Chun, 6C, Ender [3C, Chinroutou] (6967; must start with 76+ meter) or [Tsubame] (6171)

It'll get tighter with less health on the Itsuu~A part as you need OD to end so you can get that. The rest of the combo after that is also a little bit tighter on timing, but not work ending. Practiced this on Valkenhayn, so I dunno any character limitations, but really, how often will you be in this situation? :v: Still, ideas are ideas.

I could really use the frame data on Daisharin hits and blocks to figure some stuff out instead of meandering around hoping random timings and buttons work.

6D(1)>CT>ItsuuB>OD>236A>236C>3D>6C>3D>6A>4D21[C]>236B>236C>3D>66A>3D>6~A>6D>All Green>632146C

Got to play around with this today. I like this.

off of my vertical staff oki:, 50/50 into a 50/50 mixup and a good combo after

5[D]>]D[(Blocked)+6A/3C>236A(/236C if first hit blocked)>kanchan>4B[M]>ItsuuC(as low as possible)>5D>j.B>j.C>]D2[>6D(1)>623D>236B>RiichiA~D~6C>3C>Repeat Situation or Distortion Ender

Gives 3.1 to 3.6K off of non-distortion, 4.1 to 4.6K with distortion ender.

6D(1)>CT>ItsuuB>OD>236A>236C>3D>6C>3D>6A>4D21[C]>236B>236C>3D>66A>3D>6~A>6D>All Green>632146C

Found out this doesN'T hit on Carl and Jin(?) so far. I assume other short legged people or something also get out for free. I've changed it to hit those characters to be:

6D(1), CT, ItsuuB, OD, 236A, 236C, 3D, 6C, 3D, 6A, 3D, 6A, 3D, 4D21[C], 236B, 236C, 3D, 412364C. Does 6.9k.

try this one:

6D(1)>CT>ItsuuB>OD>236A>236C>3D>6C>3D>6A>3D>4D21[C]>236B>236C>3D>6~A>6D>All Green>Chinroutou

It should give 8.5K

The all-green adds about 1.5K damage by itself.

4D and Kanchan are sharing the input. You simply do Kanchan and hit D during the 4 input.

*facepalm* Now i feel stupid lol but thanks for the explanation.

try this one:

6D(1)>CT>ItsuuB>OD>236A>236C>3D>6C>3D>6A>3D>4D21[C]>236B>236C>3D>6~A>6D>All Green>Chinroutou

It should give 8.5K

The all-green adds about 1.5K damage by itself.

Oh word? I figured I'd be way too close so I admit, I didn't try :x. I'll try that instead. Thanks :)