Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LunaKage

The NEW Michigan Thread - Salt Mines and People Power! ... Kupo.

January: Casuals: 29th

February: DPS Weekly: 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th

DPS Monthly: 17th March: DPS Weekly: 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th DPS Monthly: 31st April: DPS Weekly: 2nd, 9th

Michigan Masters: 14th-15th DPS Finals: 21st Michigan Masters are not at High Score Lounge, they are at the Radisson in Farmington hills -- click the link. https://smash.gg/tournament/michigan-masters-2018/details Masters counts for more points, so it's part of DPS.

Here's the info for Monday casuals. I'm kinda just dumping it here but I'll try to clean it up later.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Come out and get some games in with the rest of the Detroit Fighting Game Community, play casuals all night long.

=== WHEN ===

Monday night

6pm – 1am

=== WHERE ===

Plum Hollow Lanes - Event Room

21900 W Nine Mile Rd

Southfield, MI 48075

On the Northwest corner of 9 Mile and Lahser, just South of 696 and West of the Southfield Fwy/Lodge interchange.

NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK! There’s a full bar and grill inside for you to eat & drink at, this will be strictly enforced! PLEASE SUPPORT OUR VENUE!

== PARKING ==

There is a lot of parking at the venue

=== HOW MUCH ===

Venue is free for everyone, all we ask is that you support our venue and try to help out by contributing equipment, the more people help the more we can all play!

=== WHAT WE NEED ===

TVs/Monitors, Systems, Games, Power Strips

This is a community event and the community is strictly volunteer, we need everyone to help out in order to make our events work.

If you have a TV/Monitor to bring that's awesome, we'll find a place for it, if not we have some that will need consoles. Bringing your own power strip would help as well.

Next question: If I were to get BBCP on the lineup at the MI ranbats at Schoolcraft, would you want it:

A - Every Ranbat (biweekly)

B- Every other Ranbat (monthly)

I asked about this on Twitter, but 140 characters made it hell on earth so I'm taking care of this here.

we'll post info for monday and friday casuals on the first post. I'll want Chrono to write his own little section for that though, since he's technically still the host (I'm always working until 7pm :c)

Next question: If I were to get BBCP on the lineup at the MI ranbats at Schoolcraft, would you want it:

A - Every Ranbat (biweekly)

B- Every other Ranbat (monthly)

I asked about this on Twitter, but 140 characters made it hell on earth so I'm taking care of this here.

They're on Saturdays, right? Have we decided times yet or not?

They're on Saturdays, right? Have we decided times yet or not?

I'm still doing an interest check for the weekly/biweekly, but for times I'm shooting around starting around the 4-6PM range.

well if it starts at 4 I wont ever be able to make it, I work until AT LEAST 5 every Saturday.

I motion monthlies. It'll be way easier to request 1 Saturday off in contrast to 2.

Especially since my possible new job would have me contractually working 3 Saturdays a month.

Also. I'd love to make it to Monday casuals, but naturally, I'll need a ride.

Also.

All dlc price and release:

10/24/2013

Kagura 250 yen

Noel Old Costume 300 yen

Unlimited Character 300 yen

Lobby Character Xblaze & Magical Beat 100 yen each

Character System Voice all 5000 yen

Character System Voice 600 yen each

Character colour pallet 1, 200/250 yen each

11/7/2013

Terumi 800 yen

Kokonoe 800 yen

So Wednesday is a confirmed thing?

I can only hope, Kupo.

Look at my above post. Kagura unlock DLC is day 1.

I also vote for once a month Kupo. It makes it much easier to have us meet up, Kupo, if it's once a month, Kupo.

As for a time, I think 6-8 or 4-6. It's in the middle of the day, Kupo, and we can schedule around other work schedules, kupo. In addition, since Miller or myself will be TO, Kupo, we will have more leeway on holding matches off, Kupo.

6-8 would be better for me. Once I get my car fixed I can just drive to ranbats straight from work.

Before that though, I'd need a ride ;w;

I would prefer to have ranbats be once a month. Just my 2 cents.

Also kagura is 250 and I only have 200 extra yen so I gotta story mode

And i'll give you something about casuals to put in the first post later luna