Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LunaKage

The NEW Michigan Thread - Salt Mines and People Power! ... Kupo.

Yeah you know Gabe? Litchi player, he also said he got fingered by AXIS. I laughed pretty hard

Grendy and Jay posting? Man, it's like it's 2010 again.

Yeah Jay, I was at Shutocon last year, and yes I bullied several people. I actually felt bad for taking that tourney as free as I did, but it got me Fire Emblem Awakening, which immediately makes it the best tourney win ever.

Who was he anyway? Will he be there this year? Maybe he leveled up, I'll give him a shot at revenge.

Yeah I know him, he was at shuto again, we didn't get a chance to fight, but I saw him taking on some dudes.

yoooooo so apparently this thread is sort of active? from what i can tell most bb/animu fighting game players in mi are more from the east side, but i go to msu so i live in the lansing area and suck really really bad at persona. i'm trying to get better but the only person i had to play moved out and he was pretty much just a street fighter player anyway (but would still shit on me with labrys...my fundamentals suck that bad T_T). is anyone in the state anywhere near there? i come from the melee community so netplay really isn't a thing i feel like i can learn shit from, especially because half the time i don't even understand how to verbalize how i get f***ed up so bad other than just "well obviously you're a scrub". i'm currently at home in kalamazoo where my family lives for the week so if anyone is in that area as well i would be down to play, but i'll be going back to east lansing in the near future. i main akihiko.

get at meeee

Earlier there were a handful of guys that wanted to start something around Lansing, IIRC. You'll probably need to hit them up (though I don't know how much they log in anymore). That is, unless you actually can make it to our Friday events on the east side (since they run most of the day anyway).

I'm still alive =/

Dunno 'bout the rest of you.

We're still alive, casuals are held weekly (and sometimes more often depending on people's schedules)

We're still alive, casuals are held weekly (and sometimes more often depending on people's schedules)

Neato-

Where are they? I'm just 30 minutes north of Detroit by car.

We're in Redford, our crossroads are 7 Mile and Beech Daly.

Any of you guys still net play? Sadly casuals are still a no go for me but I finally think I.found character i like in CP so its time to start playing again.

Well we need to play sometime then, odds are your gonna blow me up and get plenty of Grendy bursts but honestly its been a bit to long since that last happened.

it has been. Not a casuals go by where I don't think to myself "Man, I wish Grendy were here"

My 2010 senses are tingling. Grendy do you plan on getting Xrd on PS4? I miss playing GG despite how terrible I am at it lol.

Everyone still has sigs of things I said from the golden years and it makes me feel like an immortal dispenser of one liners.

I had been in somewhat of a lull as far as FGs go for a bit but I can just feel that turning around quickly. I just gotta shake off the rust in 90% of the games now, and starting with HnK just sounds like a good idea.

Toasty I know you've been in a lull, the second I heard you picked up Ragna I knew the truth, that your heart just wasn't in it.

We need to have a big scene reunion.

I'd join in if I could find transportation. To bad I'm such a bum.

Toasty I've been on a pretty big Lull myself, I imported CP but never found a character iI really like until recently I only have like 400 - 500 matches played total which should speak for itself. In regards to Xrd I will be getting it but it will be on PS3 since I don't own a PS4. The good news there is that it will be cross compatible so we can still play ^.^ II'm really hoping for Johnny to be the new console character cause so far idk who I'm gonna main when it drops lol.

Double post since my phone is being ghey. Myoro where are you in Michigan, if I ever make it out there for casuals again maybe I can pick you up.

Between 8 and 9 mile if casuals are a thing I'll PM you the exact locations and directions (I gotta be careful right? The internet's a scary place.)

Thanks for the potential ride! ^_^

I won't lie, as of this moment casuals are not on the table for me. If that changes though your location seems to be in a perfectly fine play for me to swoop you up. You can talk to Skye/Axis they should be able to vouche for me since I used to pick them up when I was making it out there.