Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LunaKage

The NEW Michigan Thread - Salt Mines and People Power! ... Kupo.

Toasty I've been on a pretty big Lull myself, I imported CP but never found a character iI really like until recently I only have like 400 - 500 matches played total which should speak for itself. In regards to Xrd I will be getting it but it will be on PS3 since I don't own a PS4. The good news there is that it will be cross compatible so we can still play ^.^ II'm really hoping for Johnny to be the new console character cause so far idk who I'm gonna main when it drops lol.

Thank you Sony for having your consoles cross compatible. I honestly have no clue who I'm gonna use in Xrd either but as of the characters listed I'll more than likely go with Sol. They really cut the roster down but I also hope it's Johnny that we see on console since he's just fun to watch. I have to wonder if I'll need a new stick for PS4 though...

Omar my cigar smoking brother from another canadian mother. Its like the old gang is all getting back together again =D

I'd love for the old gang to get back together again. While we're at it, someone kidnap Shadow Flash lol.

Also, Myoro, Casuals happen on 7 Mile. What are your cross-roads?

I'll PM you. I've got more than one nemesis lurkin' these boards, and I don't want where I live too widely known. >_>

Toasty getting back in FGs? My procrastinator senses are tingling.

USF4 is looking quite appealing to me. Quick, someone talk some sense into me before it's too late.

The saltfest is what draws me in more than anything lol. I use characters like Dan/Hakan/Fuerte, so I am not the one who gets salty. I am the bringer of salt, and those characters are the harbingers of my will.

I think in the few games of the SF4 series that I played, I received more delicious hatemail than on pretty much any other games combined lol.

I've been thinking about picking up Ultra as well, i know that i wont like it in the end though. Its alot like P4U for me, I love watching high level play but neither game holds my interest long enough for me to get there.

In terms of hatemail though Dragon ball Z:Raging Blast produced more hate mail for me than all other games combined.That commjunity was toxic as fuck, rage quitters, dodgers, people spamming the same 1 skill over an over (although thats more than likely just not knowing how to play lol). I made it up to the Top 10 on XBL in ranked as Goten, some of the most fun I've ever had.

UNieL is coming, wonder if we'll see some new faces for that. Probably not.

Gonna run free to enter tournaments for it definitely for -at least- the first couple weeks, also probably gonna talk to the ranbats guys and see if they'll let us run it there too, maybe we can pick some people up out there. I would take the game to mitten masher mondays too but... work monday.

Bringing it to ranbats should be fine, although we'll probably need to fully provide our own setups.

I am now a neighbor of sorts. To Grendy. I might pop up randomly in the future, and possibly move in with a friend in MI.

Anyone picking up UNIEL and wanna game share with a broke nigga? I`ll give you unlimited hugs as payment >.>

Hey does anyone know if P4U2 will be at yomacon this year as a tourney game? I wanna buy it since I love p4a an I did ok at yomacon last year better than I thought but anyways I wasn't sure if it will be since everyone seems to be enjoying bbcp