Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LunaKage

The NEW Michigan Thread - Salt Mines and People Power! ... Kupo.

I play BB when I can (Which with me taking a summer semester has gotten rarer.)

Another question off the top of my head, Kupo.

Is our scene too dead to have a formal ranbat, Kupo? 

With the American release of BBCP:EX around the corner, I would think this would be a good time to start this up again, Kupo. And hopefully keep it going, Kupo.

Just a thought though, Kupo.

I still play BB, even tho I shifted my focus on persona. With my job my chances of making a ranbat (on a Saturday) is slim.

Im gonna try and make it to casuals this week as well, kupo.

I still need to get BBCP:EX though, kupo. 

Not knowing my Rachel stuff is really bugging me kupo. 

The struggle......

BBCP:EX comes out the same day the reserves for Disgaea 5 open up on NISA's website kupo.....

Do I be a better Rachel kupo, or reserve my new game (that I will have to beat in 3 weeks due to putting playthroughs on youtube plus wanting to have it beaten before Youmacon) kupo.....

The decisions.....

Kuuuupoooo~~~~~~~

Huh, I never thought of Michigan as mid-west, but I just wanted to say GGs to A.X.I.S. and Lunakage for last Friday. It was fun. ^_^ 

Are any Michigan casuals or tournaments still going on?  Not leveling up my game playing online or grinding in practice mode... Halp! ......kupo.

11 hours ago, LunaKage said:

It's in Redford. On near the corner of 7 Mile and Beech Daly.

Oh, okay.  If only I lived closer to Redford!  I would totally be down to come and play some casuals, but I live up in the Thumb and I don't have a car.  Oh well.  Just have to keep being an online warrior. :toot:

I haven't been to casuals in a while, but for you guys who still go, anybody playing BB? Would love to play against someone real soon. I might as well ask this too: anybody plan on getting BBCF when it releases over here in the US?

1. No one plays BB, no.

2. Despite that, yes, most of us here will be getting BBCF, then we'll play it for a few weeks before dropping it again.

1 hour ago, LunaKage said:

1. No one plays BB, no.

Mods shouldn't spout incorrect things just because their little packet of Michigan has less activity.