Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LunaKage

The NEW Michigan Thread - Salt Mines and People Power! ... Kupo.

Cant remember the last time I posted here but I still am doing video game videos here and there.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFju1GrJxpQ https://www.youtube.com/user/SaishuuKessen

Can't wait for you to put out some Ky xrd videos so I can steal the tech

Yeah but the Demo doesn't have my character.

Oh wait, the full game doesn't have my character either.

But you don't play the GG that does have your character.  :psyduck:

Also, if nobody else does, I can bring a PS4 to next casuals if anyone wants to try out  :SOL::KYX:.

I don't really like GG all that much, but I always try a new fighter when it comes out.

GG is fun. Sadly I probably won't ever make it to the offline scene unless I just YOLO move to Detroit, so hopefully I'll be able to fight some Michiganders on a more fresh game's netplay. Considering Myoro is the only one I found on Chronophantasma. Anybody know who they're playing in Xrd yet? I'm leaning heavily towards Venom myself.

Man if you want to netplay, I'm down. I only ever get online when asked, so that's the only way to face me lol

GG is fun. Sadly I probably won't ever make it to the offline scene unless I just YOLO move to Detroit, so hopefully I'll be able to fight some Michiganders on a more fresh game's netplay. Considering Myoro is the only one I found on Chronophantasma. Anybody know who they're playing in Xrd yet? I'm leaning heavily towards Venom myself.

Bedman, probably. If the netcode is as good as people are speculating, I'll probably be on there a ton for games.

Don't be so negative, the adjacent cities to Detroit are quite good areas.

Aw man another old MI anime player who plays GG. Our new GG players would be so hype if you came to casuals.

lol ha well im the reason there was no guilty gear scene in michigan back in the day everytime I scene of people would start playing I would go to play them and like no one would beat me a round usually. I use to let people even pick gold and black characters. Its probably why a lot of people dont realize im from michigan and thought I was from somewhere else when I use to win all those tournaments around the US because I had to travel generally out of state to get anyone to even play me lol. But of course health got worse so I eventually quit...

As for casuals I appreciate the thought but I dont play games to much anymore but randomly. But thank you

Also anime player!? For what its worth ive won many tournaments in other games too lol

Big fan of your GG combo vids, I had no idea you were from MI. Also yes, as someone new to the casuals scene, I would be hype to have more GG people to fight.

BTW, Xrd demo coming to PS+ users this tuesday!

Thanks and yea see above I guess. I am from MI but people may not realiez that beacuse I had to travel out of state often because no one from michigan would play me, or many scenes just gave up games after I played them in it lol.

Can't wait for you to put out some Ky xrd videos so I can steal the tech

ha thanks dude.. I did order the game.. Hopefully it doesnt take to long to come, im not to horny about it, but that being said it looks pretty simple so once I get it I already have a good idea of what is and isnt possible. So videos should come out soon health withstanding.

Its cool guys i live here so michigan has a scene now

And yeah bken has  never really played an anime fighter so id probably have to teach him, ill see if he cares

You must have not talked to BKen in ages. He's kinda been blowing up anime recently lol.

You must have not talked to BKen in ages. He's kinda been blowing up anime recently lol.

oh good

i dont pay any attention to anything tbh

Yeah man, he's like, Top S.Lab player in the world, last time I checked. Not even Japan was touching him with S.Lab.

And his Kokonoe was ridiculous, but to be fair, everyone's Kokonoe was ridiculous, even if they had no skill, so that would make BKen like, super duper retardiculous.

Keep forgetting about DL lol

There's been casuals on the regular in the Detroit area since JP Xrd dropped. I think it's been getting burn at the Lansing meetups too? Seems like people are enjoying it.

Not gonna lie. I'm digging it.

I'm not getting much exp though, since my drive to play fighting games in general has been low lately, so I haven't really been playing anything at casuals for awhile.

How's life everyone? Good?

Me, I bought Xrd and have, as with P4U before immediately remembered that I'm overspecialized in BB and am therefore completely useless in other fighters. I then went back to BB with some insight to what the heck GG fans are talking about.

Anyway. I want to make it to tourneys and Casuals in the near future. Call it a new years resolution. I need to get more involved in my scene.

What's goin' on everyone? I'm looking for some BB and P4AU players near or in Detroit to compete against. I unfornately don't have CP yet, but plan on getting it in spring this year when its supposed to be released on XB ONE. Does anybody own BBCSE or P4AU? I'd like to play someone in those games. And also, can anyone tell me are there any places where casuals are usually held in or near Detroit?