Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LunaKage

The NEW Michigan Thread - Salt Mines and People Power! ... Kupo.

Yes, to pretty much all of that.

Casuals are held at Chrono's house every Friday. We play BB, GG, and P4. But you can pretty much find someone to mash with you in any game you want, I've been known to play DOA and Tekken for example.

We're located in Redford near 7 Mile and Beech Daly, it's not too far from Redford.

Thanks LunaKage, appreciate u replying and the info too about casuals. I got the general directions, but whats the address to Chrono's house? Also, I have an extra question: you know how someone shows their main in like their signature (i think it is), how exactly do I do that?

You wanna go to edit signature in the control panel. I'll PM you the address.

Hey everyone.Grendylicius is a buddy of mine, he directed me to this thread and said to ask about locals.

I've been playing GG, BB and UNIEL with him for the better part of a year and a half or so. I'd like to play

some other real live people for a change, 5f+ delay netplay is getting old!

Come on over man, we're always welcoming new people for casuals.

Come on over man, we're always welcoming new people for casuals.

I intend to. Is the Plum hollow lanes monday nights info on the first page of the thread still accurate? 

Yeah, but for Anime games it's normally best to come to Friday casuals. Plum Hollow has anime sometimes, but Fridays are run by the Anime scene.

I'm usually working late Friday nights but I'll see what I can do.

I'll PM you or message you on skype tomorrow after I get off work to get the address 

and whatnot.

Thanks for being a coolguy and hopefully I'll see you in GG!

GGs to Mich FGC yesterday. I wanna come again when there's more people playing BB, and I'm guessing that may coincide with CPEX hitting JPSN.

OH SHIT Myoro was here? Fuck, I could have actually played BlazBlue if I got home earlier.

GGs to Mich FGC yesterday. I wanna come again when there's more people playing BB, and I'm guessing that may coincide with CPEX hitting JPSN.

The one moment you actually come to casuals, I wasn't there. :vbang:

Hell, all he had to do was stay a few more hours and I would have showed up. 

I prolly shoulda' given a heads up or somethin' ^_^"

Anyway with my car finally in working condition I'll be able to travel there a lot more, which is super awesome.

Less awesome is the fact that I have work next Friday, so I /might/ not be able to make it. (If I get offa' work early, which sometimes happens when the planets align, I might be able to wonder over there tho.)

Coming June 26th

The Return of Blakmaphia!

In short, I get my degree on the 21st so I will finally be able to play games again.

Coming June 26th

The Return of Blakmaphia!

In short, I get my degree on the 21st so I will finally be able to play games again.

:yaaay: Congratulations! I take it u play BB, maybe I can catch u at casuals one of these days at Chrono's house. I haven't been in a while, but will definitely be over there after I get a PS3 so I can play BBCP:EX . Btw, are any BB players on this thread who is gonna get BBCP:EX, or stick with regular CP?

:yaaay: Congratulations! I take it u play BB, maybe I can catch u at casuals one of these days at Chrono's house. I haven't been in a while, but will definitely be over there after I get a PS3 so I can play BBCP:EX . Btw, are any BB players on this thread who is gonna get BBCP:EX, or stick with regular CP?

Even if I stayed with regular CP I'll have hardly anyone left to train with. But yea, I'll have my copy of CPE by the end of the month.

I'll also have a full set up to bring to casuals since I found a spare tv in my parents basement that I can carry.

Hey everyone, I was wondering where casuals or tournaments are being held at. I'm located over in the Brighton area and wanted to start playing locally with the scene. I play pretty much all FGs (SF,BB,P4U,UNIEL,etc.) But mainly GG.

We play in Redford every Friday. From 4pm until sometime in the AM.

Even if I stayed with regular CP I'll have hardly anyone left to train with. But yea, I'll have my copy of CPE by the end of the month.

I'll also have a full set up to bring to casuals since I found a spare tv in my parents basement that I can carry.

SO, in our scene, who actually still plays BB?

A couple people moved on to other games and left the game that started our group behind.