Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LunaKage

The NEW Michigan Thread - Salt Mines and People Power! ... Kupo.

On 6/5/2016 at 8:53 PM, Orihalcon said:

Mods shouldn't spout incorrect things just because their little packet of Michigan has less activity.

We are LITERALLY talking about the little packet of Michigan, this is the Michigan thread, and he was asking about people playing in Michigan.The statement was correct as fuck. More importantly, who even are you? Are you in Michigan? Is there some big ass BB scene that has somehow eluded us? Or are you some random from another state who has no idea what he's talking about? I'm betting it's the latter.

On 6/7/2016 at 2:10 PM, OptimistPrime03 said:

Any guys who still goes to casuals at Chrono's place play UNIEL still? 

It happens on occasion. Lumin plays it, and will murder someone to get a setup if someone asks him to play. Riven, and Xavier still play, just gotta ask them.

Again as far as BlazBlue goes, if you ask the BB heads of old, we'll play a few with you, but since none of us actually play it very much anymore, it's not going to be as good as you'd hope.

Hey all,

I am in mid-Michigan (East Lansing specifically) and was wondering if there was interest in casuals for GG, UNIEL or BB around the area. Seems like as a college town it would be easy to find people but so far no luck. Thinking of at least trying to start something but I thought I would post here to see if it exists and maybe update anyone if I find a better place to get some  green and white interest in fighting games :) 

Thanks!

Edit: As an update I found this

http://www.meetup.com/Ann-Arbor-Fighting-Games-Meetup/

1) It isn't active it seems like and

2) U of M yo.... ;)

If anyone knows of this/has gone to this let me know. I might be able to bite the bullet and go to Ann Arbor if it is anyone can vouch for it :vbang:

I still play BB Optimist, however a free Friday for me is a rare thing indeed. Love to play ya sometime though.

20 hours ago, Myoro said:

I still play BB Optimist, however a free Friday for me is a rare thing indeed. Love to play ya sometime though.

Thanks for the reply Myoro, appreciate it cuz it seems like right now, this tread is pretty dead. Right back at ya about playing with u one of these days, hopefully.

Actually, maybe we can get together on some other weekday than Friday or weekend to play (if you want) but I have to know first where you stay. You can DM me where you stay (city/general area, not like your address or anything like that yet until I know how far you are from me).  

I'm around Detroit as well, a couple miles northeast of where Luna is. '3'

GGs Optimist! Gotta play again soon.

Any BB players coming to fights this Friday?

Hihi

I'm a bad Ky (GG) player

I dunno, I'm kinda a nervous person

but everyone yells at me to go out and play people irl

sooo, yea

I'm in the metro Detroit area

Well we still play, we're doing a bit of a transition right now, since our old place of casuals is no longer available. But we have another place set for Fridays, no venue fee, because it's just one of our houses. GG is played a lot there, you'll see BB as well I'm sure though. It's in Novi, so let us know if you plan on showing up one of these days.

Novi's a little far for me, but I'll give it some thought.

Heading to Youmacon this friday though.

The house for casuals is changing? Where's the new one?

4 hours ago, frodoandbilb said:

i live in the Kalamazoo area and i play blazblue but i wouldn't mind messing with other anime fighting games

Damn, i would be down to play some BB, but i cant lie, Kalamazoo is far from me, as im in Detroit. 

7 hours ago, HerBootyPoppin said:

Damn, i would be down to play some BB, but i cant lie, Kalamazoo is far from me, as im in Detroit. 

i get to detriot from time to time for family stuff, maybe i can find a way to get there on my own

8 minutes ago, frodoandbilb said:

i get to detriot from time to time for family stuff, maybe i can find a way to get there on my own

That would be cool if u can, but its no big deal if u cant becuz i know thats a long drive to and from Detroit.