Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LunaKage

The NEW Michigan Thread - Salt Mines and People Power! ... Kupo.

BB, p4u and Deadly Moves Mystery Game?

Yes.

Please. Yes.

Axis showing up to casuals is like getting snorlax off victory road with no pokeflute. And that snorlax is playing pso2.

And lol at number 1. So true. I think the only stick i complained about is chronos but ive gotten use to playing on his.

Im down for this. Ill be more then likely playing the free ones since i suck at bb and dont have the currwnt version of it. But yall kno ill play whatever. I already have an idea what one of the mystery game is and i hope my chatacther isnt banned lol

I WILL COME WITH A MONTIOR FROM NOW ON INCASE ANYONE NEEDS STRUCTURE TO PLAY ON THEIR TOP GAME. I CANNOT PARTICIPATE IN THE FOOD DRIVE THOUGH BECAUSE I WILL NOT BE EATTING ANYTHING YOU GUYS BUY AS I AM ON A DUMB DIET THAT WILL HOPEFULLY MAKE ME LESS FAT THAN 90% OF YOU THAT SHOW UP(brendan did the diet he used to be fat too) AND IF IT GOES WELL ILL DONATE GAMES THAT ONLY I AND CHRONO KNOW OF.

Axis showing up to casuals is like getting snorlax off victory road with no pokeflute. And that snorlax is playing pso2.

Sigged.

The only stick I say sucks is Jamal's. His stick it too tsundere for straight men who don't play Hazama.

shots

Chrono, don't forget I also have

TMNT: The Tournament Fighters for the Genesis

PLS BAN ALLOW CASEY JONES MIRRORS

My stick is like the girl doorknob. You must know how to make her open with your fingers

Now dat you mention it skye next time someone ask me for my stick im gonna warn em. And if they complain afterwards im gonna call em a scrub.

My stick is like the girl doorknob. You must know how to make her open with your fingers.

Your stick is like a hooker doorknob. Jaded, used up and ineffective.

The fuck kind of stick does Jamal have that causes bitching?

It really just a regular stick. I never touch the insides. The only thing that probaly messing ppl up is my ball top stick might be looser then what ppl use to but mines is just stock. Dont kno why no one can handle it.

It's because we're accustomed to quality. Jamal's stick is like your MayFlash, Del. Drops inputs and some jump secretly never existed.

Lumin, why aren't we friends on PSN?

finally ran into a couple of the MI guys on CP netplay today. as expected im pretty terrible lol Idk if im gonna be able to stick it out with Izayoi or if i should give Tsubaki/Amane a go now.

finally ran into a couple of the MI guys on CP netplay today. as expected im pretty terrible lol Idk if im gonna be able to stick it out with Izayoi or if i should give Tsubaki/Amane a go now.

You should play Johnny instead.

okay so sounded pretty much like unainimous support, just gotta run it by everyone else that barely looks at the thread

You should play Johnny instead.

maybe once AC+R hits psn I'll get back to Johnny, been considering trying out other characters as well. my list of people to try includes anji, axl, venom, a.b.a, and robo-ky (again) lol.

It's because we're accustomed to quality. Jamal's stick is like your MayFlash, Del. Drops inputs and some jump secretly never existed.

Except I actually put parts in mine, dammit.

Just saying this now this week im not putting money in for food foe casuals because i want dat calzone from dat pizza place near chronos.

The sadness i felt were two big ass niggas and even zak bony ass eating in front of me left me trumatized