Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LunaKage

The NEW Michigan Thread - Salt Mines and People Power! ... Kupo.

[6:23:46 AM] Sleeplord I Chrono Reyer: greats is at canada so im not gonna run CC for sure this week

[6:23:46 AM] Sleeplord I Chrono Reyer: which leaves it between p4 and gg

[6:24:22 AM] Sleeplord I Chrono Reyer: if del and leo are both there im more inclined to run gg but ill post and see whats said

[6:24:39 AM] Sleeplord I Chrono Reyer: also ppl need to give me some times, it kind of matters if we want this to happen

Discuss

Eveyone shows up around 6 or 7 so i say maybe 8pm would be a idea?

I dont think these things will last all day since its varies weather its few or many of us

8 pm should be the cut off line p much everyday since some people leave dont wana be there past 10 everyday

sounds like setups and signups or whatever will be from 7 to 8 and then we start doing everything at 8

If you have objections state them now

Last week was good but a couple things will be different to make things easier all around and faster and better

for one, a basic timeframe

I WILL ORDER PIZZA AT 6:00. IF YOU WANT PIZZA, TALK TO ME OR GIVE ME 5 BUCKS BEFORE 6. IF YOU SHOW UP AFTER 6 WE CAN GO TO RALLYS OR SOME SHIT IDC REALLY

actually pizza is a placeholder it might be something different this/every week so whatever

also same as last week I will be accepting signups at 6, shit starts at 7. Instead of everyone randomly giving me a dollar and having me search everyone out in the middle of casuals where everyone is all clusterfucking and shit, its gonna be different. Im gonna sit down at the computer, then you guys will just come to me and gimme a dollar. Infinitely easier to keep track of.

Also I want the back room cleared at like 6:50 so we can like... start on time and shit. not that hard to end a set and go armwrestle rubedo to play in the living room.

Lastly, mystery game(s) will be run if there's time. The only reason I really -care- about starting bb and finishing in a timely manner is so we can run this, so yeah. Please meet my simple requests and maybe you will finally get to experience deadly moves for yourself.

post thoughts w/e you know the drill

Are you guys going to NEC?

If so bring your shot glasses.

Are you guys going to NEC?

If so bring your shot glasses.

PARTYYY WOOO

i want axis to teach me how to play kokonoe friday so i will maybe suck less

I think it might make you worse~

Last week was good but a couple things will be different to make things easier all around and faster and better

Sounds good. Why don't we use Luna's Happauge to at least record the main monitor shit? Also, are we gonna use as many set-ups as we can again for the tournament?

My HDPVR only records through component, the monitor doesn't have component hookups.

I am upset that I didn't get to participate, or watch Protos Bullet, or even get a chance to face him in casuals... dat work matchup.

Proto, I'm gonna upload a few of my Bullet matches on youtube for the critique thread, lemme know shit and things.

I need to find a program to chop up these videos with minimal work and until i do that they remain unuploaded

Sony Vegas Pro. I'll bring it with me on Friday, hella useful for both minimalist editting and other shit. I use it for all my videos.