Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chaoschao222

Chrono Phantasma Story Discussion [fun tentatively allowed again]

So I just saw that anime scene where Ragna and Azreal are about to fight and he decides not to use his azure. Cut to a scene with Kagura and Rachel talking. What are they saying exactly? It's short but Rachel has a smile on her face which is like WTF crazy for her.

Love the scream Ragna does to cancel it out. Hope Patrick puts up a scream like that in the english dub too.

So I just saw that anime scene where Ragna and Azreal are about to fight and he decides not to use his azure. Cut to a scene with Kagura and Rachel talking. What are they saying exactly? It's short but Rachel has a smile on her face which is like WTF crazy for her.

Love the scream Ragna does to cancel it out. Hope Patrick puts up a scream like that in the english dub too.

Kagura: It looks like he somehow could restrain it.

Rachel: Seems like it, that's quite some growth.

Okay, I just read the spoilers, and wow. These plot twists are just...damn. But for anyone who has played the story, there is something I'm wondering about:

In the Bang/Tsubaki/Makoto vs Relius/Carl/Litchi fight, how does everybody feel about all this? What sentiments do they express? I mean, Carl joining Relius and Litchi staying on that side is a pretty big deal.

Okay, I just read the spoilers, and wow. These plot twists are just...damn. But for anyone who has played the story, there is something I'm wondering about:

In the Bang/Tsubaki/Makoto vs Relius/Carl/Litchi fight, how does everybody feel about all this? What sentiments do they express? I mean, Carl joining Relius and Litchi staying on that side is a pretty big deal.

Litchi: She helps Relius since Relius says he will rebuild the world and Roy will be alive again.

Relius: Since in the world all things are made from Master Unit Amaterasus dream(memory). In this colsed "miniature garden" (world) the information will never be added, changed or edited. And Relius aims to change that and create a "perfect Person"(doll)

Carl will not allow Relius to die before he full fill the promise Relius made. He has not accepted Relius but he will save Ada through his own methods and Relius is needed.

So Carl is basically "using" Relius? That makes so much more sense, even if its completely false.

So lemme break down the events so I can understand: Main events that happen.

Hakumen kills Terumi, and he takes Trinity with her.

Most of the cast join in Kagura's coup and force out Tsubaki and Jin does his thing.

Kagura was a disciple of Bang's master and wants to put his son, Homura, on the throne

Saya is possessed by Izanami, the god of death.

Take-Mikazuchi is unleashed and Nu fuses with it.

Ragna, Jin, and Noel beat the shit out of it, and they rescue Nu.

Bang, Makoto, and Tsubaki fight off Relius, and Bang activates Retenjou and eliminates seither.

Izanami makes Ragna's grimoire go out of control and mutates him into a beast and then disappears.

Is this accurate?

Most of the cast join in Kagura's coup and force out Tsubaki and Jin does his thing.

Kagura was a disciple of Bang's master and wants to put his son, Homura, on the throne

Bang, Makoto, and Tsubaki fight off Relius, and Bang activates Retenjou and eliminates seither.

Izanami makes Ragna's grimoire go out of control and mutates him into a beast and then disappears.

Is this accurate?

From what I've read around it seems to be.

Litchi: She helps Relius since Relius says he will rebuild the world and Roy will be alive again.

Relius: Since in the world all things are made from Master Unit Amaterasus dream(memory). In this colsed "miniature garden" (world) the information will never be added, changed or edited. And Relius aims to change that and create a "perfect Person"(doll)

Carl will not allow Relius to die before he full fill the promise Relius made. He has not accepted Relius but he will save Ada through his own methods and Relius is needed.

Ah, I see. So how do Bang, Makoto, and Tsubaki react to all this? How do they feel about Carl's decision?

So Carl is basically "using" Relius? That makes so much more sense, even if its completely false.

So lemme break down the events so I can understand: Main events that happen.

Is this accurate?

I start from The tournament:

They lure out Azrael with Ragna, and when they realize he cant hurt them if they have no will to fight Kokonoe teleports him into a dimensional prison but during it gives Tager 2 seconds to punch Azrael.

Ragna tells Rachel that he wont use the Grimoire anymore since it is the power to "steal" and Ragna only wants power to prevent loss. Rachel asks if he isn't running away, and the question about the True Blazblue comes up since both Ragna and Terumi uses imitations. She says that if he is prepared to learn the meaning of the power of that Ragna seeks she will lead him to that answer. Ragna says he is prepared and Rachel says she will lead him to "Zero".

Tsubaki goes to the place to pick up Ragna but instead is met by Makoto, Noel and Jin. Makoto first fights Tsubaki to make her tired, Noel then "observe" tsubaki inorder to see the true form of Izayoi and make it real. Jin fights Tsubaki to make her free from Izanami, but during this Tsubaki uses "Immortal Breaker" on Jin and thinks she killed him but Immortal Breaker doesn't work on Jin because of the power of order.

Rachel, Noel, Celica and Ragna goes to the gate in Ibukido and sends Ragna to the year 2106. After a Short while Ragna comes back and is a little confused of where and when he is and is in a little panicked state. After Calming down he goes directly to Kokonoe since he is pissed at her since he learned how to activate the Lynchpin.

Kagura sends Noel, Ragna and Celica to the place where the Lynchpin is located but before that Kokonoe said that the talk about a bomb was stuck in Ragnas arm was a lie and the device that she pretended was a detonator was actually reading Celicas and Ragnas body in order to create "Noise Canceller". Noise Canceller makes Ragna immune to the Lynchpin and Celica so he can use the Grimoire whenever he wants.

Ragna, Noel and Celica arrives to the Lynchpin and is met by Bang. Bang and Ragna fight inorder for Bang to see if he can be safe with giving Rettenjo to Ragna. They than decide to Activate the Lynchpin in preparation but they are interrupted by Nu and Relius. Nu syncronise with Noel and Bang tries to help her but is attacked by Litch. Kagura and Jin who are protecting Homura sends Tsubaki and Makoto to aid at the lynchpin and right after that is visited by Izanami and Phantom. Kagura is wounded and Izanami declares Homura the new imperator since Kagura wanted Homura to have that title. Nu tries to attack Celica but Minerva comes and protect her. Nu then heads off to the monolith in order to summon Amaterasu. Ragna and the rest start to feel that the place have been filled with seithr and Relius says he have opened every single gate in the world.

Nu then arrives where Hazama is and summons Amaterasu. Ragna attacks Relius but is blocked by Carl. Tsubaki and Makoto arrives to the lynchpin and Ragna, Noel and Celica heads of to where Amaterasu is. Izanami makes Take-mikazuchi crash down from space into the lake. Nu then heads into the Take-mikazuchi and Take-mikazuchi fires against Amaterasu but Rachel protects it with Tsukiyomi. Izanami says to take-mikazuchi it can fire how much it wants to since the air is filled with seithr. Jubei attacks Izanami but phantom blocks the attack. Izanami release the cloak around phantom and Jubei and Nine fights off screen.

Ragna and Noel meets up with Jin and heads toward Take-mikazuchi to fight it until the Lynchpin is activated. They meet Hakumen and asks him to destroy the bottom of the monolith and he accepts since Celica asked him to do it. Ragna, Jin and Noel Fights Take-mikazuchi.

Hakumen meets Terumis Doppelgänger and fights him, Trinity attacks Hazama and Hakumen uses Time Killer on Terumi. Hazama attack Trinity and falls into the lake(according to the Library). Hakumen tries to destroy the bottom of the monolith but fails due to the damage Terumi gave him. Jin arrives there and Hakumen and Jin both uses Yukikaze at the same time and destroys the monoliths bottom.

Valkenhayn comes and attacks Relius and gives Bang time to get on the top of the Lynchpin and Rachel teleports it to in the air above the monolith. Bang Punches in Rettenjo into the Lynchpin and Activates it.

Ragna activates Blazblue and fights against Take-mikazuchi. After the fight Ragna jumps in to the core and Celica follows him. He finds Nu and fight her and bring her back with him.

Relius has lost all his energy and Valkenhayn isabout to kill him when Carl defends him and says to Litch to retreat.

Ragna tells Celica to heal Nu. Izanami appears and Ragna tries to attack her but nu stabs him in the back. Hakumen tries to use Time Killer on Izanami but it is ineffective. Phantom comes and teleports away Hakumen. Izanami says the words: awaken, Best. Ragna goes berserk and tells Noel and Jin to take Celica away because he will kill theme. Noel goes Mu and together with Jin fights Ragna.

Izanami makes Take-mikazuchi into an orb surrounding master unit and Rachel puts tsukiyomi on Master Unit.

It cuts to Kagura talking about the situation of the world and Tsubaki visiting bedridden Noel and Jin. Rachel tells Tsubaki that tsubaki or Jin must kill ragna before he dies and if they are unable Tsubaki must use Immortal breaker on Rachel.

Interesting, so Terumi's grimoire was fake as well? So...he wasn't the creator.

Reading that has made the story a lot more coherent, thank you.

Holy. SHIT! That sounds pretty damn amazing on paper. Thanks a lot Zedar

Ragna tells Celica to heal Nu. Izanami appears and Ragna tries to attack her but nu stabs him in the back. Hakumen tries to use Time Killer on Izanami but it is ineffective. Phantom comes and teleports away Hakumen. Izanami says the words: awaken, Best. Ragna goes berserk and tells Noel and Jin to take Celica away because he will kill theme. Noel goes Nu and together with Jin fights Ragna.

So, what happened to Noel's Mu-12 form? Does she not use it much in the story or did she lose it after Nu-13 synched with her?

So, what happened to Noel's Mu-12 form? Does she not use it much in the story or did she lose it after Nu-13 synched with her?

I think he means Noel goes "Mu", like in that CG of the TGS trailer of her and Jin fighting "Beast Ragna"

It was a typo, I meant Mu-12. She gains it a little before the tournament but barely uses it.

It was a typo, I meant Mu-12. She gains it a little before the tournament but barely uses it.

Ah I see. Too bad that she barely uses it though. The way the arcades were hyping up her taking control of the form I figured it would be vital for the heroes. But nope.

Ah I see. Too bad that she barely uses it though. The way the arcades were hyping up her taking control of the form I figured it would be vital for the heroes. But nope.

She doesn't even use it against Take-mikazuchi...

She doesn't even use it against Take-mikazuchi...

Double bummer. It kinda sucks when your alt.mode and a pretty damn powerful one story-wise is just used to showcase how dangerous a Berserking Ragna is.

I'm starting to see why Jin hates Murakumo units, they truly are going to be the death of his brother.

Indeed. How dare they try and take his kill? Fortunately for him, he now HAS to kill Ragna as per Rachel's request.

Wow, so Ragna finally decides to lay off the blazblue? That's pretty mature of him, does that mean he's not so much of a grumpy guy anymore?

Does the game mention what he learns at "zero"? Or are we just left guessing about it.

Wow, so Ragna finally decides to lay off the blazblue? That's pretty mature of him, does that mean he's not so much of a grumpy guy anymore?

Does the game mention what he learns at "zero"? Or are we just left guessing about it.

Nothing really other than how to Lynchpin works. Want to know more? Read phase 0, phaseshift 3 & phaseshift 4, those are the novels "Bloodedge" appears in if i recall correctly.

Nothing really other than how to Lynchpin works. Want to know more? Read phase 0, phaseshift 3 & phaseshift 4, those are the novels "Bloodedge" appears in if i recall correctly.

lol I would of If I had the means to read them, but thanks anyway. And I thought he was going to learn something about himself =/. Slightly disappointed.

Well, he wants to protect things now. A far cry from simply being motivated by being pissed off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free