Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chaoschao222

Chrono Phantasma Speculations/Theories [rules updated 10/14]

When I was searching for a reason of Relius prosthesis, I noticed that he uses it only for summoning Ignis and the majority of his special attacks (including the attacks where he summons a lever)

Is it possible that his right arm could be a control device for Ignis and some of his machines? For Ignis normal attacks and his puppet arms he could uses hand signal, which could also be the reason why he keeps it under his cloak, so that his enemies cannot foresee his next action.

Hakumen is on the verge of disappearing. I don't know how much longer he has.

Wait, isn't he being Observed?

He was being Observed by Rachel by his request, but Rachel left the position, becoming an Onlooker (and losing her ability to use magic) in the process. Also, Hakumen deemed Rachel to be 'too soft', so he left.

He's basically on Archer free time right now, nobody to observe him means he has nobody to tether his existence to the present and he will eventually be pulled back into the boundary. 

New media are all good and all but how about them translations huh?

Phase Shift 1 still hasn't even gotten a PDF yet even though its already been fully translated.

Translations take time, effort, and generosity. We're lucky enough to even have one piece of media translated - the fact we have Phase 0, Remix Heart Phase Shift's 1, and most of 2 all translated is something we should all be extremely grateful for.

Besides, you can find summaries of the information found in the novels scattered across the net. Seriously try to sound a little more grateful that we even have this information to begin with.

Lambda will probably help Ragna regain his memory in the BB4. Izanami can be beaten by Kusanagi or sealed in Yomi like in the legends. Saya can be saved without killing her by removing her soul, though where to put it is an issue.

Hazama's Library entry states that he was created by Relius during the Dark War...except IIRC Relius wasn't present during the Dark War because he fell into the Boundary in 2100 and came out in 2179.

Is this a mistranslation or what?

Hazama's Library entry states that he was created by Relius during the Dark War...except IIRC Relius wasn't present during the Dark War because he fell into the Boundary in 2100 and came out in 2179.

Is this a mistranslation or what?

It's not a miss translation, the Japanese version says the same thing.

It might be a mistake, but in that case it was a mistake in the Japanese version.

I myself has always thought it was odd, but haven't given it much thought.

In CPEX, all playable characters have unused arcade winquotes against Hibiki Kohaku. Text ripped from game.

Ragna: Those moves aren't for combat. You sure you want to do this for Kagura?

Jin: Hm... This is the legacy of the Kohaku family, yes? Little wonder Kagura trusts you so.

Noel: Wow, that was amazing! You're just like a ninja. I... huh? D-Don't compare you to him...? Who's him?! What do you mean?!

Rachel: Your cooking is exquisite. Why not leave the service of that cad and enter mine instead?

Tao: *Sniff* *Sniff* I smell food! Make me something! Food!

Teiga: It is good to meet another man who understands the... difficulty of service.

Litchi: Your commander is unpleasantly single-minded whenever he talks to me... Could you... do something about that?

Arakune: No interest... Not... worth eat.

Bang: Your form was brilliant! You should become a ninja of Ikaruga! What say you? N-No?! That is... unfortunate.

Carl: You'll have to be more than just fast to beat us.

Haku: One of the Mutsuki children? Begone. You lack the power necessary to create change.

Nu: Calculating target's combat effectiveness. Evaluation reduced to "C". Examining target.

Tsubaki: You are under arrest, by order of the Imperator. We have questions about Colonel Mutsuki. Answer them honestly.

Hazama: Your dedication just warms my heart! I'd love to have you come work for us in Intelligence. Oh, and, you know, if you feel like talking about Colonel Mutsuki, that would be nice too.

Mu: Um, if you don't mind, could you... not tell Kagura about this? About how I look, I mean.

Makoto: Hibiki, I need to talk to you about Colonel... What? You've already got a bunch of complaints? ...Yeah, that figures.

Valk: Your loalty and devotion are unimpeachable, but your combat effectiveness is somewhat less so.

Platinum: I'm so hungry... You'll feed me if I say that, right? Somebody told me that.

Relius: An interesting technique, but ultimately not one worthy of research.

Izayoi: I can sense Captain Kohaku's spirit in you. I see you have aligned your sense of justice with Colonel's Mutsuki's.

Amane: Mmm, I think you might give Carl a run for his money. I like you, young man! You should join our troupe at once!

Bullet: You've got some weird techniques. Are you a mercenary? As a fellow woman I should tell... What? You're a man?

Azrael: Ha! That's all I'm going to get out of the Black Knight's squire? Guess your master won't be much of a challenge either, then...

Kagura: Ugh, fighting you is exhausting. Maybe we can put some of that energy into our next mission? I believe in you!

Kokonoe: Hmph... About what I'd expect from Kagura's right hand. If you'd applied yourself differently, you could've been something else.

Terumi: If you're so devoted to your "master" then why don't you run along home and polish his shoes or something? HA HA HA!

Celica: Gosh Hibiki, you really can do anything, can't you?

Lambda: Target threat level has declined. Verifying... Target confirmed as non-hostile. Standing by for further orders.

Izayoi has an interesting quote.

Judging by this, Hibiki's gonna have high mobility, then. With Bluefes only around the corner, I think we now know what to expect.

Judging from some of the quotes (Ragna's, Valk's, Bullet etc.), it sounds like Hibiki would have had an interesting playstyle. I hope we get to see it in the future.

Fascinating. Who'd have thought they would have set up dialogue for him? Maybe next time around, if ever.

Still, I wonder what Hakumen meant when he said that Hibiki "lacks the power to create change". How does one define that?

Kinda funny that Noel, Litchi and Makoto all agree that Kagura needs to put it back in his pants.

It's a little odd that just the arcade quotes are there. You would've thought placeholders or other semi-important stuff would be present but that doesn't seem to be the case?

He sounds interesting at least

Fascinating. Who'd have thought they would have set up dialogue for him? Maybe next time around, if ever.

Still, I wonder what Hakumen meant when he said that Hibiki "lacks the power to create change". How does one define that?

Kinda funny that Noel, Litchi and Makoto all agree that Kagura needs to put it back in his pants.

I think Noel's quote is referencing Bang, he's the only other "ninja" in the cast.

You do remember that Mu = Noel now, right? Check that quote.

Yea I know, it was kinda confusing because when you said Noel, I'm thinking you're referring to JUST Noel.

If Mai uses her ability on Phantom, I wonder what would happen?

Anyway, CP: Extend looks really good. Remix Heart Gaiden split each episode into two parts (though I don't how many episodes are there).