Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chaoschao222

Chrono Phantasma Speculations/Theories [rules updated 10/14]

Okay from what I understand, it looks like the Master Unite just did a huge intervention,since the embryo came is this to counter it? 

Too little is know what is happening, but based on what Rachel says, this is bad and they don't have much time to fix it.
My guess it's taking place inside the embryo which have absorbed all seithr(the old world) and have recreated the events of Calamity Trigger for some reason. It's not perfect though, as can be seen by Noel wearing the new clothes and it will probably have a different conclusion due to Ragna's amnesia and the inclusion of Naoto.

Perhaps the act 1 will be CT and the other act will cover something else?

Hm, what exactly do you mean when you say CT state? I see it in people like Noel and Carl who are saying stuff like "We have to hunt the Grim Reaper" again but I'm not quite sure what it means. I get that the story is going back to Kagutsuchi, and overall seems to be rewinding in a way (I'm remembering when Azrael said "Are you going to repeat everything" in the first trailer) but I'm not too sure what it means. Guess we'll have to wait for November lol.

Hm, what exactly do you mean when you say CT state? I see it in people like Noel and Carl who are saying stuff like "We have to hunt the Grim Reaper" again but I'm not quite sure what it means. I get that the story is going back to Kagutsuchi, and overall seems to be rewinding in a way (I'm remembering when Azrael said "Are you going to repeat everything" in the first trailer) but I'm not too sure what it means. Guess we'll have to wait for November lol.

For example, Noel is after Ragna in the same way she was in CT. Tao don't know Ragna. Carl is chasing after Ragna as a vigilante which he probably wouldn't after CP. Tsuabki running chasing after Jin like in CT(LN). Kagura treating Ragna as a criminal to be caught.

Then there is also the plot summary of CF that hints it being the same as CT.
When he woke up, the man had forgotten everything.
The man who didn’t know who he is or where he are, arrives to the 13th Hierarchical City of Kagutsuchi like he was guided there.
What he knows it that he is being called the “grim reaper” and is an rebel…
And that he is in the possession of something called the “Azure Grimoire”…
And that a big group of vigilantes and soldiers from NOL are after him…
In this situation, the man feels deja vu, and he relies on his senses and heads to the deepest part of Kagutsuchi… towards the place called cauldron.
Is it the “pre-established harmony” from his memory?
Or is it the “Central Fiction”?

Azrael's line seems to be referring to Tager, which makes sense if you read the latter's lines back to back with the former. My theory is that this has something to do with Ameterasu and she did a massive phenomenon intervention and basically reset events back to Calamity Trigger because apparently she desires a different result than what occurred up until Chronophantasma. Notice how Hakumen refers to "God's dream", which is most likely referring to Amaterasu.

So this story is probably about Ameterasu fucking with time on a more direct scale in order to get some desired result. What? we don't know.

So what I could see from the scan:
Nu want to become one with Ragna, after the battle she is taken by surprise by Ragna's gentle hand.
Noel is surprised by seeing Nu on the floor and wonders if she had done it in a shocked manner.
Naoto had arrived to this world through the boundary in search for "someone". Rachel asks Naoto many questions it's seems, and Naoto introduces himself to Rachel and says he is looking for someone called Raquel. Naoto pushes Rachel towards some wall and says that he must hear from her since he doesn't know who else to ask. Rachel is taken back a little due to a deja vu feeling towards Naoto.

Hmm, it really does seem like things have been intervened back to CT, with different outcomes

Ragna tries to help Nu instead of letting her die in the cauldron and Noel bodies Nu instead of the other way around.

And I'm starting to think Rachel and Raquel may be the same person, and Ragna & Naoto might be closer related than their titles and appearance.

So what I could see from the scan:
Nu want to become one with Ragna, after the battle she is taken by surprise by Ragna's gentle hand.
Noel is surprised by seeing Nu on the floor and wonders if she had done it in a shocked manner.
Naoto had arrived to this world through the boundary in search for "someone". Rachel asks Naoto many questions it's seems, and Naoto introduces himself to Rachel and says he is looking for someone called Raquel. Naoto pushes Rachel towards some wall and says that he must hear from her since he doesn't know who else to ask. Rachel is taken back a little due to a deja vu feeling towards Naoto.

I post a clear ver of that scene on the Blazeblue central fiction thread,can you confirm it please ?  since nobody ever survived,the boundary without side effects so this a first 

I'm interested in the "memory carved in the soul" bit. Could be the connection that Naoto and Ragna might have to one another.

I post a clear ver of that scene on the Blazeblue central fiction thread,can you confirm it please ?  since nobody ever survived,the boundary without side effects so this a first 

Makoto begs to differ...

There is more than one instance of traveling through the boundary, few with no damage done at all. 

well beside Rachel,yuuki terumi  and hakumen who else is there ? (prime filed device don't count )  kokonoe said in CP that nobody survives the boundary we saw an example already with Arakune  

Makoto survived a quick jaunt, though she did need a tether to make it back

edit: didn't read the whole thread oops. Whatever.

I don't think it's wise to assume kokone is always right regardless. She's been proven wrong before.

I'm interested in the "memory carved in the soul" bit. Could be the connection that Naoto and Ragna might have to one another.

Probably some thing like, even if I forgot about what happened in CT,CS and CP, I still remember it in my heart!

well beside Rachel,yuuki terumi  and hakumen who else is there ? (prime filed device don't count )  kokonoe said in CP that nobody survives the boundary we saw an example already with Arakune  

Relius and Ragna. And as for Naoto, we don't know how he was sent or who sent him. We don't even know if he really is fully a human. The other two bloodedges are artificial, so Naoto could very well as well, also considering his strange relationship with Kiiro.
The boundary is dangerous, but it's not like one will die if they fall down there. One must only be prepared for it and know what one is doing or have seriously big amount of luck.

Probably some thing like, even if I forgot about what happened in CT,CS and CP, I still remember it in my heart!

Relius and Ragna. And as for Naoto, we don't know how he was sent or who sent him. We don't even know if he really is fully a human. The other two bloodedges are artificial, so Naoto could very well as well, also considering his strange relationship with Kiiro.The boundary is dangerous, but it's not like one will die if they fall down there. One must only be prepared for it and know what one is doing or have seriously big amount of luck.

that makes senses.

also what is Rachel saying to Naoto? dose it give any hints that he is not human ? or any story related stuff ? 

that makes senses.

also what is Rachel saying to Naoto? dose it give any hints that he is not human ? or any story related stuff ? 

I said it before, it's Naoto telling Rachel not to ask so much at the same time, and then says his name and that he is searching for a person called Raquel.

I said it before, it's Naoto telling Rachel not to ask so much at the same time, and then says his name and that he is searching for a person called Raquel.

oh okay my bad this one was clear  ver so I was not sure if you were able to read the other one sorry 

oh okay my bad this one was clear  ver so I was not sure if you were able to read the other one sorry 

I have the digital version of that famitsu magazine with those screen shots, even posted a scan of it in the other thread.
Usually, those articles that are posted on the web have only a few of the screen shots and info from the magazine. In this case, 2 of the 5 story screen shots.

But it's no problem on my side, don't mind it. It's only as I said. If it's on the web, it's likely in the magazine also.

Yeah that would pretty much make the most sense given the situation Ragna finds himself.

44 minutes ago, Calamitus said:

Who was the head of Ten Sages in Phase Shift novels? I'm curious because its mentioned in CF opening.

Looking through a Japanese wiki, it looks like it's two.

I decided to look it up in Phase-shift 4, and yeah it says that it's Two (十聖の現筆頭、ツー, Current head of 10 sages, Two)

On another note, why do they have to make the text with the Blazblue emblem so small. At least this time I think I could read it unlike the Chronophantasma ones.

Was this world written under someone’s will?
Sometime that might be called storyteller, sometime might be called
Anyway the all existence were drove by script or program in that sequence
if so where is all the personality?
Does that really exist?
Even if you believe that your will is yours. How can you prove it?
Nobody have answer except the one

14 minutes ago, Zedar90 said:

Looking through a Japanese wiki, it looks like it's two.

I decided to look it up in Phase-shift 4, and yeah it says that it's Two (十聖の現筆頭、ツー, Current head of 10 sages, Two)

Hm, i was thinking about your "Seven in CF theory", looks like this opening gives nothing to prove it then.

Also, can we asume that those "ornaments" on NOL's characters clothes define their military rank?

OwfrznZ.jpg

5 minutes ago, Calamitus said:

Hm, i was thinking about your "Seven in CF theory", looks like this opening gives nothing to prove it then.

Also, can we asume that those "ornaments" on NOL's characters clothes define their military rank?

OwfrznZ.jpg

Could be, but there is a possibility that part is from Hibiki, the logo makes it hard to see if it belongs to the arms or Hibiki.
0QAjCl3.png

Still, why is it blue and not black at the bottom.

21 minutes ago, Zedar90 said:

Could be, but there is a possibility that part is from Hibiki, the logo makes it hard to see if it belongs to the arms or Hibiki.
0QAjCl3.png

Still, why is it blue and not black at the bottom.

One thing I am starting to understand is the story Rachel was talking about what are the chances it was really about Ragan and Jin ?