Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chaoschao222

Chrono Phantasma Speculations/Theories [rules updated 10/14]

If you have no proof, post it here. Actual confirmed storyline information goes in the

/showthread.php?17708-Chrono-Phantasma-Story-Discussion&p=1555333">other thread

. Flat-out stupid posts will be deleted and their posters infracted.

Do not fuck this up again.

Since this has come up a fair amount of times for whatever reason; I'd like to point out that the BBCP speculations and theories thread is completely plot-related. This is not the place to guess/wish/assume which characters will be playable in the future, especially given how random the BB series is at that subject.

It's offtopic, and the only 'discussion' that comes from it is someone else coming along and informing others why their ideas are unlikely.

Unfortunately, I can't really tell you a place to go if you wanna wishlist/theorize future playable characters; it's hardly relevant to any part of the site.

"If you have no proof" does not mean "random guesses." Have some level of evidence to back up your ideas. "I think Nine will break free of her mind control" is far more valid than "what if Luna and Sena are actually demons?" I don't look here as often as I should, but I'll delete these random guesses without warning if I see them or they are reported. Unless it's really dumb, I likely won't punish the offender, though.

Discussing context-less images with no meaning is a no-go, as are fantasy fights.

robot3.gif
Spoilers will be present, and new Dustloop fucked everything up.

It looks like Kokonoe made a white Nirvana powered by an Idea Engine for Celica called "Minerva". Looks like Celica becoming playable someday is more and more likely.

Tenjou's son's name is Homura Amanohokosaka (天ノ矛坂 焔), he's voiced by Inori Minase (same person who voiced Mei in XBlaze).

Nice to see the Amane theories proved wrong once and for all, I honestly cannot wait to see what Homura looks like. Also I'm hoping that white puppet means what I want it to mean for Celica.

Ah, fuck. Homura is actually his daughter. Good reading comprehension, brain. Well, I should have gone back to the previous thread that filled up anyways.

So wait, if Terumi dies, how are we going to get Hazama/Terumi shoehorned into BB4? Since this game ends on a cliffhanger.

In games that involve time travel characters can not only be pulled from pasts, present and futures but also entirely different parallel timelines. In other words I don't believe he is truly dead unless Hakumen's Time Killer wiped him from existence.

Oh, BTW: Mai and Taro are mentioned by name. Neither of them appear but they are mentioned. Remix Heart is most assuredly canon.

Oh, BTW: Mai and Taro are mentioned by name. Neither of them appear but they are mentioned. Remix Heart is most assuredly canon.

>Remix Heart.

>Canon.

Not sure if want. Need more time.

>Remix Heart.

>Canon.

Not sure if want. Need more time.

If you want context, Noel and Makoto were talking about Mai at the dinner table.

Apparently Mai went missing after graduation and they wonder if she's okay.

And they call Jin "Jinjin" like Taro used to as a way of teasing him.

Inside of a prison cell, Azrael the Mad Dog is brought out of stasis for the first time in two years. The chamber is so strong that it even suppressed the movement of his atoms. He's given orders to obtain the Azure Grimoire. A lock is placed on him that will prevent him from killing innocent people with no fighting intent, with the exclusion of Dr. Kokonoe and Tager. Apparantly Kokonoe was the one who captured and imprisoned him, and he wants to kill her. However, the Grim Reaper and NOL sound 'delicious,' so he's in a good mood. He places his arm on the shoulder of one of the soldiers, completely shattering his arm into pieces. "Oh, I'm sorry. That was supposed to be a gentle pat."

I mean.... this guy's just bullshit. I really want explanations on how he became so bullshit.

Seriously, shattering a shoulder's arm with a pat on the back? I wonder if he wrecked a whole continent when he went full-on genocidal?

So wait, if Terumi dies, how are we going to get Hazama/Terumi shoehorned into BB4? Since this game ends on a cliffhanger.

I wanna see how Mori will explain Terumi's death, as he shares a life link with Noel Vermillion... he will be back.

I wanna see how Mori will explain Terumi's death, as he shares a life link with Noel Vermillion... he will be back.

Wait, wasn't the lifelink between Hazama and Noel already broken?

When? Can't remember as it is not explicitly stated at the end of BBCS....

It wasn't very direct but Noel says "I'm no longer taking orders from you Hazama"

His response was "Awww i got dumped". Which basically means she doesn't have a life link with him.

Then in EX He gets MURK'D by Relius to form a new life link with Saya or something like that.

It wasn't very direct but Noel says "I'm no longer taking orders from you Hazama"

His response was "Awww i got dumped". Which basically means she doesn't have a life link with him.

Then in EX He gets MURK'D by Relius to form a new life link with Saya or something like that.

Exactly. Terumi has a life link with Saya. But Trinity...