Sign in to follow this  
Setsuna

[CP] Trophy Guide & Discussion

Boss Rush is simply beating 10 characters in Unlimited Mars. It's cumulative, so it's a very quick and easy Trophy to obtain.

Oh, so even if I get owned in that shit, as soon as I beat 10 chars even in different sessions, I still get trophy? If that's so, then I like.

Oh, so even if I get owned in that shit, as soon as I beat 10 chars even in different sessions, I still get trophy? If that's so, then I like.

That is correct, I'm working on those last three descriptions right now (too tired last night). Even if it's just beating the first opponent 10 times it's kind of a pain.

It's cumulative, so it's a very quick and easy Trophy to obtain.

How is it quick and easy? All the 3 first unlimited characters are a pain in the ass to beat...

How is it quick and easy? All the 3 first unlimited characters are a pain in the ass to beat...

(you forgot the unlockable Course D)

Noel and Bang are very easy, Noel is practically brainless. She does incredibly unsafe moves and low damage for an Unlimited. Just guard low and punish 6B's startup or throw her in the middle of her Spring Raid x3.

(you forgot the unlockable Course D)

Noel and Bang are very easy, Noel is practically brainless. She does incredibly unsafe moves and low damage for an Unlimited. Just guard low and punish 6B's startup or throw her in the middle of her Spring Raid x3.

Added a short strategy for Noel using Stylish Mode Tager, she's not hard and neither are the 3 opponents after her in course A

Can't see there Ragna's 30th challenge, so I'll just post combo here

OD - 214D - 236D - 66 - 5B - 5D - 632146D - 5A - 623D - 236C - 214D - j.D - 214B - 214D - jc - j.D - j.214D - land - 214214D

Another tips for highlander, he always do super when he got 100 heat (either its charged laser, the middle laser with barricade, or AH if you have low hp), so you can kinda control when he will do super (by letting yourself getting hit or attacking him)

It will be easier if you make him got 100 heat after you remove his 3 guard crushing ball/3 sentry, you really dont want to cancel his charged laser with those annoying ball/sentries

Another tips for highlander, he always do super when he got 100 heat (either its charged laser, the middle laser with barricade, or AH if you have low hp), so you can kinda control when he will do super (by letting yourself getting hit or attacking him)

It will be easier if you make him got 100 heat after you remove his 3 guard crushing ball/3 sentry, you really dont want to cancel his charged laser with those annoying ball/sentries

Thanks for the note, didn't notice it when I played. I'll add it in.

Hi...i've got some suggestions for characters specific strategies for highlander mode

Nu: tk crescent works amazing during normal phase and also core phase after using distortions

Bullet: core phase she can do big damage ---> OD 5c, RC, 5c, RC, 5c 5c....just keep spamming 5c

also using 214d gives her great mobility.

Hi...i've got some suggestions for characters specific strategies for highlander mode

Nu: tk crescent works amazing during normal phase and also core phase after using distortions

Bullet: core phase she can do big damage ---> OD 5c, RC, 5c, RC, 5c 5c....just keep spamming 5c

I'm not in charge of the Highlander Thread but I'll let the person who is know

Word, I'll update it. Thanks for the tips.

Also in the process of making the guide less wordy

I beat highlander mode with the "harder" characters without many attempts. The key is to really control when the boss gets 100 super meter like mentioned here. Get him to 50 -> wait for orbs and sentries -> get to 100 after you get rid of them.

With Arakune I used j.2A and j.2C to destroy the sentries. With other character I just iad forward or backwards with a suitable normal. If the character has a super that fills the screen with crap like Rachel, I used it at times where things were gonna prevent me to hit him during charge phase.

But I am having difficulty with the score attack mode :(

Edited by tataki

But I am having difficulty with the score attack mode :(

Pick nu, choose course A, sickle (236d) on the start of the battle to knock enemy down, hit them with 5dd>sickle on their wake up from far, repeat till they died, easy double perfect netting you 30m each stage, shouldnt be that hard to hit 200m score (I got around 250m using that method)

Pick nu, choose course A, sickle (236d) on the start of the battle to knock enemy down, hit them with 5dd>sickle on their wake up from far, repeat till they died, easy double perfect netting you 30m each stage, shouldnt be that hard to hit 200m score (I got around 250m using that method)

I already got lucky with stylish Terumi after several tries. And with that I have finished all the harder stuff.

My brother tried clearing it with Terumi, got quite a few perfects and Distortion Finishes, but still was about 170k short... before the game gave him the Clear bonus of 300k, which was more than enough to get the required score. And so we got it after the first try.

[/blog]

My brother tried clearing it with Terumi, got quite a few perfects and Distortion Finishes, but still was about 170k short... before the game gave him the Clear bonus of 300k, which was more than enough to get the required score. And so we got it after the first try.

[/blog]

That's what happened to me exactly.

oh gawd highlander mode with some chars is just... retarded.

can't even make the giant faggot to reveal its core with Rachel or Trollzama when he's charging his laz0rs. What do you suggest me to do there? would OD Lily with 3 rods be enough to deal nice damage?

About Kokonoe's last trophy. Only doing overdrive and Golden Tager doesn't net 10k damage XDcan someone post a combo for 10k damage for Kokonoe?

EDIT: nevermind only doing her astral will get over 20k damage lol Still it doesn't get you the trophy

Still a 7k dmg combo would be appreciated for the challenges

EDIT2: i just got it by putting the opponent in danger then doing golden tager in overdrive and holding the C button

Edited by rashoood

you hold C and rotate during the startup of it. Takes 7 360's to get max damage.

Unlimited Mars tip:

It seems the same AI bug present in P4A in Score Attack is present here in Unlimited Mars. That is, after a hard knockdown, while they are still down, you pause the game, then unpause it. The AI will often neutral tech after the unpause.

oh gawd highlander mode with some chars is just... retarded.

can't even make the giant faggot to reveal its core with Rachel or Trollzama when he's charging his laz0rs. What do you suggest me to do there? would OD Lily with 3 rods be enough to deal nice damage?

For Hazama: Just spam j.CCCCC, it "staggers" the boss quickly during normal phase and easily reveals the core during lazer-charge. Also does really nice damage to core itself. This was one of the easiest characters for me and I don't think I used anything else during the fight, except for sentries maybe

For Rachel: j.A > j.A > j.B > j.C without double jumps a couple of times should be enough to reveal the core, I saved OD Lily's to core phase.

For the Blue Sanction trophy, I used every single astral for each chara in challenge mode and still hasn't unlocked yet. Do I need to use all astral for every chara or use all astral to every single character in the series which waste a lot of time. And can I do it in training mode? Because I tried 9 Jin's sekaijin and 20 sylpheed Rachel in versus mode and nothing happened.

Sign in to follow this