Sign in to follow this  
Setsuna

[CP] Trophy Guide & Discussion

Pretty sure only the mode-specific trophies can be gained in Challenge and Training.

I have a question or if anyone can confirm what I'm about to write.

Ok. I think I notice in Score Attack Courses, at the end there is a bonus right. It might be me seeing things or whatever but lets take course A. If you finish Course A you get a 30 Million bonus (not sure if you get that all the time though) but if you go onto Course B do you get a 60 Million Bonus and so on for the various courses?

I don't know or remember the details that well but I thought I'd mention it here than the Q&A thread as it relates to the 200 Million trophy. Also is it me again or does each course get harder from A - D.

(Apologies for any confusion in my post)

Dudes, I didn't get Bullet's trophy. I entered Overdrive and did the Blackout thing with all its 3 phases. Nothing popped up. Anyone knows what's wrong?

EDIT: Oh nevermind, I used it but didn't finish the opponent with it lol

Edited by Kyosuke Kagami

One step closer to going Gold, most likely.

Well, in 2 months from now. >_>

At least some of the names and descriptions of the Trophies are the same, quite a few are differently titled, so yeah.

Do the DLC characters' challenges count toward the 500 challenges trophy?

Uhh, there are challenges for Highlander? :v:

He meant Highlander assault mode trophy, no you dont need to do the DLC characters for that trophy.

and difficulty doesn't affect the mode? Because my game has been on Hell since day 1.

Edit:

Already got my platinum, 6/9

Much appreciated for the guide.

CP is without doubt the easiest BB among the rest of BB games but frustrating at the same time thanks to combo trophies.

Also I do not approve highlander mode at all. Yeah Haku and Az can destroy that thing anyday, but people with extreme low mobility like Carl and Arakune ? No just no.

Sign in to follow this