Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kurushii

[CP] Match Finder/GG Thread

good games to fiendish glance, and surf, and garbageday (apparently you have tons of posts on here, where did all those posts come from??)

GGs to all of the laggy greens in the lobby I played today, it truly felt like an underwater experience.

Ggs also to Omniscythe and fabulous Kokonoe. reppin dat lightblue.

good games to fiendish glance, and surf, and garbageday (apparently you have tons of posts on here, where did all those posts come from??)

GGs to you too, I keep forgetting that Tsubaki has a perfectly functional DP now. If I have as much posts as you say that definitely means I need to spend less time posting more time practicing.

GGs to all I played earlier. For some reason I cant remember the names, even tho it wasnt that long ago lol. Definitely was an odd time, kept dropping baby stuff for some odd reason. meh

GGs to starlight and everyone else i've played. *Sighs* Should probably take a break from BB

GGs man wanted to play a bit longer, but reasons. Your connection is nice for a zero.

ggs to nerd's stream and AzureFlameGod specificaly

but f*cking christ i'm salty, I wanted to punch a wall after those matches, i will never get why I just can't beat Tsubakis for the life of me. Charging Star just kills all my dreams.

I wanna drop Jin and just stick with Terumi, but is it worth it to deal with this?

Yeah GGs to Nerd's stream. May the power of the DP be with you all.

Azure + DP = EVO and Arc Revo Champion

But yeah GGs to Nerd's stream and everybody else afterwards. Kinda disappointed with my play today but I suppose it happens to everyone.

Hey everyone It's been a while since I been on this thread. GGs to all who I fought for the past couple weeks! I'll be on later tonight either lobby or player match. Seek me out yo! ^___^

GGs to Kid_Charizard if you're on here, your name is super familiar so I figured I'd give a shoutout

Also, GGs to Rurori and FreezingAura. I definitely need more MU exp vs Tsubaki and Bullet, respectively. 

EDIT: GGs to ScionofFlame, I need to learn that Valk matchup!

GGs to T-Times100 just now. I think you're the first legit Ragna I've played so far. My execution is so bad, I keep dropping combos. I liked the Relius mirrors, though I wish I could've played your Ragna against my Relius, and Amane and Carl vs your Relius. 

Bad Games to Ciran27. If you win (at all, play any character), he calls you gay and cheap. 

ggs azure

If you weren't convinced that Izayoi vs Tsubaki was bad, I'm sure you know now.

If anything, i respected you way too much and allowed too much to go on.  

We'll continue this at UFGT.

Idk.  I just made a lot  of bad moves so now im convinced for the night this match up is bad for izayoi. 

Well, it showed me that Izayoi with stars is my one true nightmare. (Next to getting caught in a Blackhole setup)

It's really just a matter of not letting you get the stars and avoiding you in neutral. I see you figured that out when you went OD at the start of the round. But the thing is you could've easily outpoked me with your 5B, which would've made getting in much harder. This match up is weird to be honest. But I think you have the better tools.

I can't poke you with 5B because you can press anything and we'll trade.

And i hate using OD like that.  I don't know regain star combos so once those 4 or so stars are up, im just back at square 1 again and that's bad around the end of matches.

I just need to throw more phorizors and it'll be even again in my mind.