Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anakron

New York City / Chinatown Fair

I'm not updating this thread anymore. Make a new one if you want.

THE NEW AND IMPROVED NYC/CF THREAD!

For those of you that don't know, CF is located at 8 Mott St. NY, NY.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=8+mott+st+ny+ny&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=46.27475,76.992187&ie=UTF8&ll=40.7169,-73.998671&spn=0.01088,0.018797&z=16&layer=c&cbll=40.714019,-73.998731&panoid=eHvq27ivIWmtl5ah78y8HA&cbp=1,93.28008511096004,,0,3.032043263229836

Suggestions for this thread are welcome. This is a general thread after all!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This time, let's have an actual player list.

your name goes here in bold

Character:

Do you go to CF?:

Travel?:

Other games played:

Random info:

NYC PLAYERS LIST

-------------------------

Alzarath

Character: :TE:

Do you go to CF?: Every Friday. Saturdays if there's a tournament of course.

Travel?: Eventually.

Other games played: MvC2, AHF. Wanna learn 3S/MB.

Random info: Hella quiet. Like, you wouldn't know I was there unless you were staring dead at me. :lol:

Anakron

Character: :FA:

Do you go to CF?: Yes. Quite often.

Travel?: Not really

Other games played: everything, ST

Random info: I run tourneys at CF for GG sometimes

Braver

Character: My mains :ZA::RO: , Subs: :BR::AB:

Do you go to CF?: If i ever get a the chance, i go. and if there's a tournament, yes.

Travel?: MTA train

Other games played: MvC2(shitty), 3S(noob)

Random info: Not so good on sticks but i'll still use them

CABINET SMASHER

Character(s): :VE::SO:

Do you go to CF?: Every now and then. Contact me, and I'll let you know if I can go.

Travel?: Sure.

Other games played: Until I get my new lappy, nothing, aside from very light 3s and CVS2 dabbling.

DaiAndOh

Character::AX:

Location: Brooklyn summertimes and some weekends. Hempstead, NY (Hofstra University) during Fall and Spring semester.

Do you go to CF?: If there's a tournament or get together, or if I know at least people will be there to play.

Travel?: If I can make it with Public Transportation during my freetime.

Other games played: SSBM (no Brawl), UFS (Fighting game CCG)

Random info: Since there'd be enough existing interest at least on campus, when I get back to school I'm going to try to get some weeklies/tournaments at Hofstra University.

HARD BREAD aka Enshankya

Character: :RO::AB:

Do you go to CF?:Every chance i possibly get...especially on Fridays and Sats(that will change when school starts)

Travel?: when i have the funds...

Other games played: 3S, Vamp Savior, any KOF...

Random info: You'll know who i am...i'll be practically the only serious RoBo player in CF(short blk kid...overall cool guy), and, oh yeah....BREAD TASTES GOOD!!!!!!:vbang:

Henaki

Character: :PO:

Location: North NJ, occasionally queens. I visit the city fairly often tho.

Do you go to CF?: Once in a blue moon/tourneys

Travel?: If I ain't broke and you got a car...

Other games played: 3s (tourney), other games I dick around in, mostly ST/CvS2

Killerwatt

Character: :JO::DI:

Do you go to CF?: Rarely, I can't play stick. The times I do go I mostly stay quiet and spectate.

Other games played: 3S, CvSNK2, about to get into Melty Blood AC

Random info: Friendly, easy to get along with. Very interested in getting into the competitve GG scene. Looking into ways we can get a strong community together here in NYC.

MakotoScrub(a.k.a Fox)

Character: :BA:

Do you go to CF?: Some Fridays/Saturdays

Travel?: Once in a while

Other games played: 3s, AH1/AH2, MBAC, SC3 and a bit of CvS2

Mr.Biscuits, Biscuits, Biscuitii

Character: :ED:

Do you go to CF?: Only if there's a tourney at a convenient date.

Travel?: Yes.

Other games played: Brawl(hate it) and ST on GGPO from time to time.

Random info: Scoops.

NamelessCounter aka "... thats right fucking ..."

Character(s)::MA::AX:

Do you go to CF?: Every time i travel to NYC from canada.

Travel?: Sure.

Other games played: 3s, aslong as its on a jap stick and not a peice of shit american dildo machine.

Rome

Character::SO::SL:

Do you go to CF?: Few times a week.If somebody posts what time they'll be at CF,I might be able to go half of the time....

Travel?: Only in NYC (not SI though).

Other games played: 3S dabbling,only because CF always has people playing it.....but I suck.

Random info: If you see black sneakers/Adidas and a North Face backpack,thats me.And I don't really talk much.......

Snoots

Character: :MA:

Location: Manhattan mostly, although my apartment is in Queens

Do you go to CF?: I only really go to CF when given a reason, been out of GG for a while just trying to get back into it.

Travel?: I travel for Cons and Tourneys when I know about them

Other games played: CvS2, Tekken, SF3rdStrike, I never say no to a good fighter

Random info: The king of hearts is the only king without a moustache.

Tinshi

Character::MI:

Do you go to CF?: Every other friday and saturdays when I get time and sundays after tournies.

Travel?: Yes I do.

Other games played: 3s, MB, Tekken, and ST...I barely ever play marvel but I know things.

Random info: I am like the loud mouth of the 3s community literally... I am pretty loud.

Awesome!

DaiAndOh

Character::AX:

Location: Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn summertimes and some weekends. Hempstead, Long Island. (Hofstra University) during Fall and Spring semester.

Do you go to CF?: If there's a tournament or get together, or if I know at least people will be there to play.

Travel?: If I can make it with Public Transportation during my freetime.

Other games played: SSBM (no Brawl), UFS (Fighting game CCG)

Random info: Since there'd be enough existing interest at least on campus, when I get back to school I'm going to try to get some weeklies/tournaments at Hofstra University.

And I suggest that we may list other venues like W2Z or the place I mentioned as well

This is what, the 7th NY thread? ...Damn, we some disorganized niggas. Lol.

Alzarath

Character: :TE:

Do you go to CF?: Every Friday. Saturdays if there's a tournament of course.

Travel?: Eventually.

Other games played: MvC2, AHF. Wanna learn 3S/MB.

Random info: Hella quiet. Like, you wouldn't know I was there unless you were staring dead at me. :lol:

Character: :ED:

Do you go to CF?: Only if there's a tourney at a convenient date.

Travel?: Yes.

Other games played: Brawl(hate it) and ST on GGPO from time to time.

Random info: Scoops.

Other games played: ST on GGPO from time to time

ST is the best. Everyone should play more ST.

ST is the best. Everyone should play more ST.

I would but I keep waiting for HD remix which keeps getting delayed :vbang: .

CABINET SMASHER Character(s): :VE::SO: Do you go to CF?: Every now and then. Contact me, and I'll let you know if I can go. Travel?: Sure. Other games played: Until I get my new lappy, nothing, aside from very light 3s and CVS2 dabbling. Bacardi: LOL, sure, why not? What time will you be getting in?

okay ill post in here anakron, you ask why a sunday? cuz my saturdays are booked by more important things ^_^ i wanna go, sunday is a weekend, and typically people are off sundays may not be the best choice, but its the best for me

Sunday is also generally better for me too, as I usually play in UFS tournaments on Saturday.

okay ill post in here

anakron, you ask why a sunday? cuz my saturdays I get whipped by more important things ^_^ i wanna go, sunday is a weekend, and typically people are busy resting sundays

may not be the best choice, but its the best for me

Fixed.

shut it geo, not everyone needs to sleep till 6pm everyday to charge their batterys o wait... no, my mistake... we actually dont

Killerwatt

Character: :JO::DI:

Do you go to CF?: Rarely, I can't play stick. The times I do go I mostly stay quiet and spectate.

Other games played: 3S, CvSNK2, about to get into Melty Blood AC

Random info: Friendly, easy to get along with. Very interested in getting into the competitve GG scene. Looking into ways we can get a strong community together here in NYC.

Aw, man, but Sunday is hella bad! Ah well, I'll still stop by for the picnic.

ku ku ku :china: i'll showup saturday then :D I am training till like 12:30-1:00pm but i'll swing by be there around 3-4 will leave around 7:30 - 8:30. I'm on the prowl after that :psyduck:

I'll show up on Saturday for a bit if I don't end up going to the Animecon/tourney on Friday.

Yea people need to show up, and play not look :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck:

well I am not going to come down both days, so if the majority of people say sunday then i will showup sunday with ryan. if the majority want to showup saturday I will showup saturday. Actually I just might showup the day SS goes

Tinshi Character::MI: Location: Brooklyn Do you go to CF?: Every other friday and saturdays when I get time and sundays after tournies. Travel?: Yes I do. Other games played: 3s, MB, Tekken, and ST...I barely ever play marvel but I know things. Random info: I am like the loud mouth of the 3s community literally... I am pretty loud.

"... thats right fucking ..." Character(s): :MA::AX: Location: N.J., M.A. or Toronto Ontario Do you go to CF?: Every time i travel to NYC from canada. Travel?: Sure. Other games played: 3s, aslong as its on a jap stick and not a peice of shit american dildo machine.

Enshankya(dead name)now known as...HARD BREAD

Character: :RO::AB:

Do you go to CF?:Every chance i possibly get...especially on Fridays and Sats(that will change when school starts)

Travel?: when i have the funds...

Other games played: 3S, Vamp Savior, any KOF...

Random info: You'll know who i am...i'll be practically the only serious RoBo player in CF(short blk kid...overall cool guy), and, oh yeah....BREAD TASTES GOOD!!!!!!:vbang: