Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anakron

New York City / Chinatown Fair

Yo, just go and check it out. It's not a club or anything.

It's just an arcade.

yeah just be careful if you're of age and you talk to girls there cuz cf is jailbait/slut central (like every arcade left on the planet)

...video games? what are those.

O.k since there were a few promising players at Hofstra's I wouldn't mind opening my training sessions again. This if for those who either can't get to Chaz's or XAQ's or aren't confident in their abilities. This is GG only though, that BB and MB shit is a no-no in my house.

All this is depending on My stick getting fixed and if you really want to level up.

So when is this happening?

NYC GGAC vids from gathering at my place 9/20/09. Fuck this Blazblue shit!!!!

link: http://www.youtube.com/snifflesinc#p/u

That's exactly what I'm talking about, Fuck that BadBlue shit!!! Thank you for putting up the vids bro. I am definitely digging the status of those beastly GG players especially that Jo player Vic Vinegar.

Damn im so frekin looking forward fighting you guys o_o, especially the Johnnys, A3religion and Killerwhat. Biscuits murked me last time i fought him, and i dont like the I-no rape train. But hell you get better by fighting all these monsters but of course we cant forget about the best Axl player =)

Damn im so frekin looking forward fighting you guys o_o, especially the Johnnys, A3religion and Killerwhat. Biscuits murked me last time i fought him, and i dont like the I-no rape train. But hell you get better by fighting all these monsters but of course we cant forget about the best Axl player =)

What, that local friend of yours?

I heard he was the only Axl player in like the 50 states and Puerto Rico :v:

Would you prefer the testament rape train? :P

I like that :kitty:

I don't :sad:

Alz, didn't you body Jais at SB3? Mahouko's Bridget should be freeeeeeee. Wait, Testament isn't in Blazblue. wtf are you talking about?

o crap now that i know that its the test rape train XD. Dam rape trains, gotta start watching Ruu vs Shonen T_T

O.k I got my stick and I'm hype for GG again. If people want to play this week give me a heads up. post up what days are good for you people. I live uptown in the BX near the 6.