Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anakron

New York City / Chinatown Fair

O.k I got my stick and I'm hype for GG again. If people want to play this week give me a heads up.

post up what days are good for you people. I live uptown in the BX near the 6.

noooos people should come to my place. I'm like 30 mins from Biscuits and 10 from Chazz's, I unite!

Well this weekend's no good for me, I have to take a court officer test.

Wat stop on the 6? I dnt mind showing up on a tues, wed, or friday. I kinda suck tho but hey, every loss teaches a lesson.

O.k I got my stick and I'm hype for GG again. If people want to play this week give me a heads up.

post up what days are good for you people. I live uptown in the BX near the 6.

School's a bitch. Only have free time at the weekends when i don't have tons of projects to do.

We'll see? :(

I'm talking about playing during the week instead of weekends. since we'd go to Chaz's or XAQ's instead.

As of now Mon-Thurs seems good for me unless I have an interview or something.

Off Topic: I didn't kno KillerWatt used Cammy, color me intrigued.

Heh, good guess. How'd you find that out anyway? I don't think I've ever talked about my SF past on these boards.

KW has a penchant for hard mode. first cammy, then johnny, and now mega man 1. son of a bitch.

Call me masochistic :psyduck:

I saw u on a cammy thread over at shoryuken (I finally made an account there) and I was amazed that u use cammy. I still don't believe she's soooo low tier. I usually go to SRK to laugh at ppl complain abt match-ups, like a cammy complaining abt abel :'(

She's like 2nd to last tier in sf4 :'( so underestimated. I still have yet to fight a great rufus. All he has is a gay anti air (jump+kick) -_-

She's like 2nd to last tier in sf4 :'( so underestimated. I still have yet to fight a great rufus. All he has is a gay anti air (jump+kick) -_-

All he has? lol

What else does he have? Literally igo thru all of rufus' attacks with cammy, ryu, and even zangief. :'( speaking of, I wanna get nice wif Gief.

I don't even use ex slayer that much any more, wen I actually do play GG I use a really crappy form of testament. Gotta train more wit that guy.

I don't even use ex slayer that much any more, wen I actually do play GG I use a really crappy form of testament. Gotta train more wit that guy.

bwahahahahahahahahahahah