Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anakron

New York City / Chinatown Fair

Lol, I'll do what I can. All I know is EX Slayer plans to walk away with his white suit as white as when he entered.

Lol I just want credit for saying it first. PS: I guess the less ppl writng on here the closer I get to being top dog.

i'm hosting sumthing on the 20th of nov. though its relatively far for u guys, u guys r more than welcome to come. pm me for more details

If you fuckers aren't buzy Saturday afternoon come to the gazebo in Columbus Park, Chinatown.

It's a MBAA tournament, but I guarantee you it's worth coming out for even if you don't play, and we're already more hype and worth it then any BB tourney anyway~

kekekeke

http://www.meltybread.com/forums/tournaments-and-events/1031-battle-by-the-gazebo-xii-halloween-night-mayhem-ownage!/

What ril meant to say is: You NY motherfuckers better come and play games with NJ on the 20th. Especially you Saltycuits

I shake my head @ ril for his sig...chun-li? HA! Ima enjoy cannon spiking that one. As for the "NJ" trip, depends what part of NJ. Close or far from the GWB?

i live in central nj to b exact so i would say far from gwb. however, im less than a mile away from a train station if u choose to take the train though.

I asked cuz I live near a bus terminal literally across the bridge. I'll pass thru there 2day and check the price 2 go 2 holmdel. Hopefully its $4 @ most. I'll bring a SF4 head :'( I don't know any GG fiends.

EX slayer, you ass.

5Stars, you ass.

That is all.

When you get a nosebleed and the blood evaporates its like, straight salt thats leftover right?

^_^

Damn I knew the GG sticks were broken but the slash on the 1st player side don't work @ all -_- And for biscuits, all I hear is u whining and bitching then u talk shit -_- u make urself look ass...nuf said.

5Stars, I'm salt personified. Yo, my dude you play EX fucking Slayer. How much you looking to bet against me? You can pick my character too.

Lol depends how much money I bring, either way I haven't gone hard on GG since 07, I'm close to 3 years or rust. Its gonna b sad if I do beat u. Now if this was abt 3 years back, when I actually gave a damn abt GG I wud work u. Hell I cud bring up a lot of games I was a beast in, but after a while ppl move on. Either way ima try and make it 2 the next event.

Lol depends how much money I bring, either way I haven't gone hard on GG since 07, I'm close to 3 years or rust. Its gonna b sad if I do beat u. Now if this was abt 3 years back, when I actually gave a damn abt GG I wud work u. Hell I cud bring up a lot of games I was a beast in, but after a while ppl move on. Either way ima try and make it 2 the next event.

I haven't owned GG since #r.. you should bet me. :cool:

Lol anti-hype. Biscuits needs to move on and play some VF5, T6, or SF4 online. As I stated b4, I'll go just 4 da fuck of it. Nothing serious.

Lol anti-hype. Biscuits needs to move on and play some VF5, T6, or SF4 online. As I stated b4, I'll go just 4 da fuck of it. Nothing serious.

My nigga I only need to say one thing...

Ex Slayer.:vbang::vbang::vbang::vbang::vbang::yaaay::yaaay::yaaay: