Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anakron

New York City / Chinatown Fair

Lol anti-hype. Biscuits needs to move on and play some VF5, T6, or SF4 online. As I stated b4, I'll go just 4 da fuck of it. Nothing serious.

Give me a week with t6 and i'll take your money on behalf of biscuits.

Lol I'm on day one of T6, but I'm not gonna play it much. Have to train for a tourney on saturday. But next sunday I'll play T6 a lot.

Lol anti-hype. Biscuits needs to move on and play some VF5, T6, or SF4 online. As I stated b4, I'll go just 4 da fuck of it. Nothing serious.

OH SHIT this nigga is THE EX SLAYER? I need your autograph asap bitch

Yo someone find me some where to live in NY so I can play with all of you faggots

Nigga said move on to online play.

Idk who fab is but I'm glad he wasn't there. I'm hyped but mad too, my only loss was 2 a cheap yoshi. We were both dieing n I missed a combo then he missed one, I went in for a 2nd n he low hit me twice -_- bitch move. How some asian took up the whole machine 2 play all the way thru arcade? And he lost to azazel -_- ppl these days.

Idk who fab is but I'm glad he wasn't there. I'm hyped but mad too, my only loss was 2 a cheap yoshi. We were both dieing n I missed a combo then he missed one, I went in for a 2nd n he low hit me twice -_- bitch move. How some asian took up the whole machine 2 play all the way thru arcade? And he lost to azazel -_- ppl these days.

:psyduck::psyduck::psyduck:

Come see my stand-up every tuesday, I open wif a video of Biscuits' O-Sol. :-x Btw I can't show up on sunday, goin 2 a tourney 2moro. Edit: ima b in chinatown 2moro around 12-1 ish, anyone wanna play me? Just show up. (Easy way 2 spot me is look for sumone in a hoody wif a b-bag that has white straps)

The good Majority of us are going. Hit up Alz about the room situation. you coming down for Thanksgiving weekend right? We can figure shit out then.

Why the fuck EVERYTIME I come to CF NO ONE plays GG this shit is pissing me off :mad:

Because the sticks are messed up, especially on P1. Bug the guy in charge to fix it I guess.

The new trashblue will be at CF post Dec 13th. You can catch me there not playing it. :toot:

More "BANG BANG BANG" for us, then.