Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anakron

New York City / Chinatown Fair

The p1 side of that gg machine is beyond busted. Lol. And the "fixer" is an asshole from wat I've seen. He just makes sure the buttons r connected, n he doesn't even test if they work or not. -_- idk if they have other "techs" lol. I'll gladly play anyone on T6, hell I'll even play gg on the crap side. Idc its just 50 cents. Edit: yea I'll be there the 13th, tourny day so I'll prolly be there all day...sadly -_-

dec 13th definite?

Official word is "after the 13th", so it could be the 13th, could be the 15th, who knows.

I'm hoping CS is hype because I'm sick of hearing "trashblue" from people every 2 seconds. :psyduck: Can't expect a new IP to launch pre-first-revision balanced, I mean fuck. :vbang:

Official word is "after the 13th", so it could be the 13th, could be the 15th, who knows.

I'm hoping CS is hype because I'm sick of hearing "trashblue" from people every 2 seconds. :psyduck: Can't expect a new IP to launch pre-first-revision balanced, I mean fuck. :vbang:

CS looks really good, they made it more like guilty gear. Deeper gameplay etc.

:rolleyes:

its not THAT much of a different game

going from 2a 5b 2b blockstrings to 2a 5a 2a 2a 5b 2b blockstrings and from A B C combos to A B C special B C special B C distortion and actually having FRAME TRAPS sounds like a different game to me.

Its like the difference between O.o smiley face and :psyduck:

I giggled like one of those loilita girls 10 stars picks up from day care centers.

my girls 25 thanks brah.

Edit:

Josh:

DIGITAL MAYHEM TOURNAMENTS R SRS BSNSS BRAH

my girls 25 thanks brah.

Edit:

Josh:

DIGITAL MAYHEM TOURNAMENTS R SRS BSNSS BRAH

I was 2nd in points at NYC ranbats and I've gotten top 3 in Philly every time i've gone brah. ;)

Eat a dick get am me.

I would like to say ggs to Isiah and Biscuits....but you know machines ctf etc. So instead, where the hell was EX Slayer?