Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anakron

New York City / Chinatown Fair

2.5stars I like Josh over you in that Mahvel get am him.

And don't front Matt, I know you play that shit.

Damn someone else is free? Play me in MvC2.. I never learned how to play it in NYC, that means I suck. :kitty:

I was @ chinatown 2day. Since apparently ppl were looking 4 me :-x as I alrdy sed, next nyc meet-up I'm there :-D

So is December 13th still a go for BB? I'll be there at 12PM THAT DAY if this is the case.

Is that the date? ima see what i can do about making it up.

Just a heads up that barring finding an extra suitable Brooklyn or Manhattan venue, that I will be not hosting tournaments for December or January.

Dec 13th I'll def b there (not for BB tho) :-p @ Stickbug: I didn't go monday for gg, and it was a random occurence. I usually wud go saturday, friday, or thursday(if my weekend was booked). Thing is last weekend was heavy in tourneys n I had planned 2 hit them so I didn't have ctf time. My "crew" just wanted 2 go so we went monday and it was suprisingly packed up. Had a lot of usuals there (on 3s and sf4 @ least). As for playing gg there I don't see the point since those sticks r beyond broken. Edit: also the 13th is gonna b a packed night, bb, and t6 at least

Damn someone else is free? Play me in MvC2.. I never learned how to play it in NYC, that means I suck. :kitty:

im not from NY son, i learned marvel in an arcade in a MALL.

im not from NY son, i learned marvel in an arcade in a MALL.

same here man.. Jesters Gameland RIP! Birthplace of tony b and I.

Since everyone is going down memorylane I might as well join in. R.I.P. Mama's fried chicken :'( Had MvC2, 2nd Impact, and 3rd Strike. For a small chicken shop that place was cool.

Since everyone is going down memorylane I might as well join in.

R.I.P. Mama's fried chicken :'( Had MvC2, 2nd Impact, and 3rd Strike. For a small chicken shop that place was cool.

Shut the fuck up.

me? well if so i cant because im broke and my parents wont allow me to go so far.... damn i wish i can go though even though im not that good yet.

Just a heads up that barring finding an extra suitable Brooklyn or Manhattan venue, that I will be not hosting tournaments for December or January.

Any news on the Next NY meeting at Hofstra?

This. I'm in Brooklyn for after the semester. This weekend is NEC, so yeah, nothing then. Next week a combination of BBCS release in CTF plus some other business holds me down. Then the game room will be closed next weekend due to the semester just ending.

I don't even think it will be open on weekends in Janurary, nor will I be around.

You guys are welcome to come any day you want for casual play.

However, I would like to consider making the tournaments bi-weekly starting in Feb, especially since I'm a senior. Thoughts?