Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anakron

New York City / Chinatown Fair

I only got caught twice in the video. I won't lie though I was getting hit unnecessarily before the video started. Testament's 5d does double as an AA though so I don't recommend you do it with Axl.

I only got caught twice in the video. I won't lie though I was getting hit unnecessarily before the video started. Testament's 5d does double as an AA though so I don't recommend you do it with Axl.

That shit's AA too! Look how high he swings his chain up!

Let's just forget 2s exists.

yo if anyone was there today GGs i was the tager player on winstreaks.

That was some godlike shit you pulled off with that 720 set up....

623 whiff 236 a whiff 720...lolz

i was the jin/ haku/ litchi player

CS tager is annoying

Ken, when will you go to ctf again. I want to play a tager that isn't complete shit.

b-b-but im terrible :8/:

i dunno ill shoot for saturday. ill definitely be there on the 15th afternoon till 8ish pm. i dunno some of the 22d combos yet (b sledge off collider into it is confusing me) if you can do that one i need to see how you do it. the rest are easy tho (jc whiff j2c 22d or a sledge of b driver) the fatal counter combo is kind ahard too, weird ass timing on the 5b

That was some godlike shit you pulled off with that 720 set up....

623 whiff 236 a whiff 720...lolz

i was the jin/ haku/ litchi player

CS tager is annoying

ah good shit man. sorry i couldnt stick around later. you definitely started wising up later on when you started to lame me out but that shit is how you beat tager haha.

Yeah, everyone there made it hype... but not as hype as technika. I WANT MY PLATINUM MEMBER CARD!!!!!!!!!

You faggots dont fucking no? THAT IS KROCHOS my nigga. Best SLAYER(ex) IN THE WORLD HOMIE...WHO ARE YOU? Tsujikawa is still scratchin his head wondering how KROCHOS gets a 50/50 mixup off his mappa, or how this niggas dash is a dandy step.

Good shit with those yomi throws nas. I really need to tech more. 6B on oki is easy to ID on reaction so watch out for that though. Could get away with it when you play me because of my fail stick skills lol. But overall good stuff.

We are special, cause we actively post in 2 different threads! :yaaay: Special in what way, god knows.