Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anakron

New York City / Chinatown Fair

Tell me you're kidding. :/

I like Chaz/Kyo/Josh over WC, save for maybe Hellmonkey and a few others.

GG isn't a Capcom game...:psyduck:

Jeremy holla for games!

Jeremy we'll be playing at my house today, hit me up if you want to come through. (646) 748 - 3792 We'll also be playing Saturday at Chaz's.

the guilty gear scene for cf is now completely dead. The machine has been replaced with melty blood actress again or some shit. Wat pisses me off about it is that theres a soul calibur 2 machine that not only does no one use but is not even on... why could they put meltyblood there and keep guilty gear? neways ne casuals goin on this fri?

i was at cf yesterday, and was looking for the accent core cabinet but didnt see it. at least it is temporary. and yeah ... ended up getting a bunch of tokens for no reason, so just spent it on 3s.

Ok guys Act VI starts up next Sat so get hyped up for an ass wooping of epic proportions. We got Meetups during the week they all are on the front page of the CT thread. Please bring lots of set ups for the act ok. We wana get this tourney going fast. If any one wants to get some games in some diff games like ST or soul cali 4 so on bring it.