Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anakron

New York City / Chinatown Fair

LOL damn, my bad.

I wanna get her dbl overheads down asap... also learn how to cross-up w/ them (I think I've seen it done on nico, not sure)...

Biscuits: only way I'm touching gg at cf is if chaz/kyohei are there (or if I'm THAT bored), sry..

you mean, like 6c jc then 2c?

^ Nah, just j.2c x2... Sometimes I end up going past my opp. when I do the 2nd j.2c, I gotta learn how to stop that ;-; Maybe its cuz I have too much momentum, idk.

Is CF really 24/7 now?

2nding confirmation.

I'm in Brooklyn for about 2 weeks now, so this will help a lot.

I hope you know that Henry was joking. :psyduck:

You do realize he doesn't post as often as we do, right? As ridiculous as that sounds, the idea of it being open 24 hours would make me happy in the pants. NY did once have a 24/7 arcade.

But to have those dreams dashed again... is more than I can bear. :vbang:

How about you put your pride up against a mirror match for money.:yaaay:

Mirror match is that what you ment by MM? Mirror who? Axl or may? idk either way sounds boring how about you just play your best character and ill play my best character and we enjoy it. Casuals or CTF either one will still be cheaper on your wallet even if your coin looping.

I won't be back from CT(connecticut) till New Years eve, and I don't think I'll be going to CF then(parties with pussy). But I'll play you anytime in 2009, bummer you don't like to bet money though. :( :( :( :( :(:vbang::( :(

^ GGs. Lol I need to stop playing Blazblue for a little while and get my Testament back into shape :D

Uh, I dunno if I'm personally goin, the others should be. I'll pm you tomorrow when I wake up.