Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anakron

New York City / Chinatown Fair

-_- did something happen to the buttons on the green slot area? The joystick feels weird and the slash button on the green one is horrible. It sometimes jams in and u dont do the slash.

Oh wow, this tread still exists?

Good to see everyone here again.

Haha yeah I know, guess the NY cats have been MIA for a minute. Come on guys it's summer, someone hold a gathering somewhere already!

mmmm i wish there would be a day were people get at CTF but the guilty gear machine's 2nd player slot's slash button somtimes jams in T_T

Alright here's to the first Put up or Shut up! tournament will take place in Syracuse, NY on 8/15/2009,

Here's the rundown its being hosted at a Pizza hut resteraunt in they're conference room in the basement which is pretty well kept and spacious, I will charge a 3 dollar venue fee which will cover food for everyone so be prepared for that, we have a lot of people interested in a lot of different games so I broke it down to main and sub tournaments due to interest and time restraints. The main tournament will absolutley go down they will have my main focus, I will only run the sub tournaments if i get at least 8 entrants, another thing to take not of is that this will be run at a business and as such we have to leave when they close so if anything tournament related is still going on and they're about to kick us out we can go over to my place to finish, which is about a 5 min drive away

Time: 12:00 pm EST

Location: hosted at a Pizza hut! heres the adress 3709 W Genesee Street, Syracuse, NY, 13219

Payout for all tournaments is the standard 70/20/10, tournaments will all be run on ps3 unless specifically requested by a player, I will have xbox's to accomidate

Hosted games will include

main games 10 dollar entree fee

BlazBlue

first to three rounds, best of three matches, double elimination

Street Fighter 4

first to two rounds, best of three matches, double elimination

sub tournament games 5 dollar entree fee

Tekken 5 DR

Soul Calibur 4

KOF 12

first to two rounds. best of three matches, double elimination

Tournament itinerary

Blazblue starts at 12:30

Soul Calibur 4 starts at 1:30

KOF 12 starts at 2:30

Tekken 5 DR starts at 4:00

Sf4 starts at 5:00

Afterwords I we can do 3v3 team tournaments and then we'll finish up with the team MM

I plan on starting these tournaments on time so make sure ur hear or call me if ur late

If anyone needs housing we can help you out let me know

anyone with questions or need to contact me email me at upstatefighting@gmail.com

god damn it, people are heading to Ctf this saturday T_T. Damn i have to go to the beach not that i dont mind. But i want to fight strong people -.- to see if i improved