Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anakron

New York City / Chinatown Fair

that was my original plan, but i gotta meet w/fam. between 5-6 =( Edit: will b at CF around 4 now, meetin up w/fam. around 6.

Hitting up chinatown tommorow(friday) afternoon, maybe around 2:30. I hope people come -.-

You should go later...

Also even though we all hate the cabinet but anyone want to have once a month cf meetups for gg?

You should go later...

Also even though we all hate the cabinet but anyone want to have once a month cf meetups for gg?

I'd be up for that.

i'll probably stay till like 7-8 so i'll have plenty of time O_O. gotta start preparing for action. and gotta prepare my tokens because im going to need them

i hope its working -.- but thats not stoping me from going there. for me this is important b/c i can finally fight dustloop players. And i will need lots and lots of tokens

Yeah I'll most likely be there tonight too. Mostly to support the scene since as a pad warrior I will be extra spicy scrubby on stick :psyduck:

ok who exactly did i play today? I was the person who used Bridget/Anji/Ky. Im pretty sure i went up against a potemkin player and an eddie player. SOMEONE PLEASE FIX THE 2nd PLAYER SLOT

ok who exactly did i play today? I was the person who used Bridget/Anji/Ky. Im pretty sure i went up against a potemkin player and an eddie player. SOMEONE PLEASE FIX THE 2nd PLAYER SLOT

Pot- Me

Eddie- Biscuits

Couldn't stay any longer since i was feeling like crap. Should have stayed longer if i knew more people were going to play. :(

o wells, anyways u are a really good potemkin player. Biscuits -.- eddie is scary. But next time i'll have a chance i'll make sure of it. But it was really fun fighting u dustloop players.