Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anakron

New York City / Chinatown Fair

Nigga also just said Kliff lol. We really just need to have more gatherings in other places. I only got a nice ass free to use game room that ya'll don't go to cause it might take more than 90 minutes to get there by pub trans with the one guy dealing the rides out of the game -_-;;;; Yet Chazz's new place is it not in LI as well? So I heard.

Anyone who thinks BB is good is as at GG and any other fighting game. Real talk.

Also lmao nigga said ex Slayer.

Real talk your free...how bout that lol. And yes nigga did say ex slayer

Nigga said EX Slayer (I'm coining that) and Kliff... It's safe to say you're garbage. I'm usually not so trife but really... I just don't give a fuck about people's feelings. Of course you can prove me wrong... Andrew, I'm out the game cause the community are a bunch of bitches, including those who I thought were my friends. Don't rely on Chaz's place for games. They only play with eachother and don't travel. Shit When I still played niggas never even mentioned gatherings to me unless some one slipped and mentioned it... Isaiah! How are the females? You should hit me up and let me know how shit is! I swear I'd drive up there if shit is right.

Real talk your free...how bout that lol. And yes nigga did say ex slayer

I haven't touched the game in a year. I have to agree. :(

Nigga said EX Slayer (I'm coining that) and Kliff... It's safe to say you're garbage. I'm usually not so trife but really... I just don't give a fuck about people's feelings. Of course you can prove me wrong...

Andrew, I'm out the game cause the community are a bunch of bitches, including those who I thought were my friends. Don't rely on Chaz's place for games. They only play with eachother and don't travel. Shit When I still played niggas never even mentioned gatherings to me unless some one slipped and mentioned it...

Isaiah!

How are the females? You should hit me up and let me know how shit is! I swear I'd drive up there if shit is right.

Jersey always told you!

(about our gatherings that is)

Yo Biscuits wtf happened? Wasnt it just assumed we were playing like every weekend? Josh would ask are we playing, I'd say yes then he'd call pplz. Thats how it went all the time. No homo let me fix ur stick. And u haz my pelican, i need it soonz. Dont be a Kyohei. BTW BB is ass. If I get mad even when i win...thats a bad game.

Yo Biscuits wtf happened? Wasnt it just assumed we were playing like every weekend? Josh would ask are we playing, I'd say yes then he'd call pplz. Thats how it went all the time. No homo let me fix ur stick. And u haz my pelican, i need it soonz.

Dont be a Kyohei.

BTW BB is ass. If I get mad even when i win...thats a bad game.

That is true though, Biscuitz. Yeah motherfuckers need to travel more but everyone knew that every weekend was gathering time at Chaz's. That shit should have been set on your biological clock.

But Chaz you good for this weekend, I know you were busy last weekend or something?

nah i was sick as fuck last weekend and missed 2 tourneys cause of it...i mad. but yeah we good for this weekend. U ready to get violated like a school girl in a back alley my nigga? Also idk if Xaq can have gatherings but if he can we should start alternating that shit. And what is good with Stephen? he still play GG? Tell him to come thru.

LMAO! Got your attention and shit. I don't really want to play, not with you guys anyway. Joshua said some wild fucked up shit to me... I'd go and chill for a bit and drop off your pelican and your stick, which died on me. I'd like for you to check out my Hori but I think that shit is beyond fixing. I want to play by myself cause I really don't learn shit from getting raped by you guys (minus Ahmaad cause he plays Johnny).

BTW BB is ass.

Another one sees the light.

If I get mad even when i win...thats a bad game.

LOL

nah i was sick as fuck last weekend and missed 2 tourneys cause of it...i mad.

but yeah we good for this weekend. U ready to get violated like a school girl in a back alley my nigga?

Also idk if Xaq can have gatherings but if he can we should start alternating that shit. And what is good with Stephen? he still play GG? Tell him to come thru.

mynus, if you'll allow me, I'd definitely be interested in joining you guys for some GG on a weekend if I can get directions by train/ a ride with someone. Let me know, thanks.

Ima make an as of myself and just say it; I think u guys r afraid of EX Slayer :) Yes he's broken, but there are tons of broken characters in fighting games. Sol is one, Sagat in SF4, Gen Fu in DOA4, they're everywhere. Do ppl bitch about them? Of course, but they still play against them. Why? Because thats the point of all these games, to play and enjoy urself. If ur gonna cry about a character that just shows how bad u r :-x Question about "meet-ups", do u ppl play SF4?

nah i was sick as fuck last weekend and missed 2 tourneys cause of it...i mad.

but yeah we good for this weekend. U ready to get violated like a school girl in a back alley my nigga?

Also idk if Xaq can have gatherings but if he can we should start alternating that shit. And what is good with Stephen? he still play GG? Tell him to come thru.

Chaz, your gonna get violated like Taylor Swift looking around confused and robbed of your win. LOL I'll be there MF, and Stefan and I tried to go to the tourney by Hofstra University. I'll ask Stefan if he wants to come this weekend.

I know you not talking Biscuitz, you ass and always been ass its about time, you retired. Not that Michael Jordan or Jay-Z retirement either. LOL I don't know why my Johnny vs. your Eddie matchup is like 9-1.

Krochos, to confirm you did sound like an ass. lol Your Ex Slayer wouldn't last a round in Chaz's house but your welcome to try. Also when people play against "broken" charcters, they do it against tourney legal characters. Hope you come to play so we can find out what your made of. See if you can make me eat my words *shrug*. LOL

Killerwatt, you welcome for that ass whipping, too. Pm anyone of us to get directions to Cell Block Rape 187.

Ima make an as of myself and just say it; I think u guys r afraid of EX Slayer :)

Yes he's broken, but there are tons of broken characters in fighting games. Sol is one, Sagat in SF4, Gen Fu in DOA4, they're everywhere. Do ppl bitch about them? Of course, but they still play against them. Why? Because thats the point of all these games, to play and enjoy urself. If ur gonna cry about a character that just shows how bad u r :-x

Question about "meet-ups", do u ppl play SF4?

...Except EX Slayer isn't on an arcade machine, which is what most people (if not all) go by.

I'm not cool enough to play in NY... I help you guys all the time too :( XAQ and Alz: right now I'm in the middle of getting a job so my weekend are free until further notice. After seeing you both at BBG I want to start traveling to NY every so often to get some games in. Maybe meet you at CF then follow you to somewhere else to play since I suck at getting around NYC. I'm always on IRC so just hit me up. I could even stop at RU and get a Fat Hoe or something... Personally I thought the NY crew jumped off the face of the earth except for Alz (since he was the only one still interested in traveling for tournaments). Even though I can't hold it against you guys since not everyone owns a car and most of you have jobs... Jersey is lacking right now and I need somewhere to play GG/MBAA. Stay classy NY.

Ima see if I can swing by chaz's if i ever get out of this place...so i can rape this guy...whats his name...Afreereligion??? yeah this guy plays johnny so hes got to be free...oh and btw apparently sol is broken? when did that happen?

Ima see if I can swing by chaz's if i ever get out of this place...so i can rape this guy...whats his name...Afreereligion??? yeah this guy plays johnny so hes got to be free...oh and btw apparently sol is broken? when did that happen?

I remember distinctly trading turns on you with Tinshi at a beachhouse in Silent Hill. Sweet piece of ass, I like em young personally, not Xaq young though. I outdid the rape scene in Last house on the Left if you ask me. I definitely remember not letting that Faust leave the corner or push buttons for that matter. I had you scared to leave the house without pepper spray and a tazer. Your alright I guess ....what's your name again? Not-quite Nerd Josh? Unblockable Mist rape in the corner? Gangbang Bonanza? I forget its probably not important anyway.

I remember distinctly trading turns on you with everyone at a beachhouse in Silent Hill (Sweet piece of ass, I like em young personally, not Xaq young though). I definitely remember not letting that Faust leave the corner or push buttons for that matter. Your alright I guess ....what's your name again? Nerd Josh's baby sister? Unblockable Mist rape in the corner? I forget its probably not important anyway.

Its Nerd Joshes baby brother for your information...remember it cuz its gunna be branded onto your ass when the faust rape occurs and trust me...IT WILL HAPPEN. Ever had a scapel thrusted up your ass? I know your johnny has...And if faust doesnt work i can always switch to ex slayer...

Its Nerd Joshes baby brother for your information...remember it cuz its gunna be burned into your brain when the faust rape occurs and trust me...IT WILL HAPPEN. And if faust doesnt work i can always switch to ex slayer...

I heard about that Ex Slayer I heard from Manhattan that he's top tier. I'm watching out for that shit.

I said Ex Slayer, and what.

Bring dat Ex Slayer shit ova here nigga if you think you tough. I cant believe dis nigga said Ex Slayer up in this thread. Dat shit is straight disrespectful son. Yo imma bring my GGXX Robo Ky up in dis bitch say word son. Young blood think he can roll up in here telling niggas he play Ex Slayer. WTF you think dis is nukka? Oregon nukka? Dis here is Nueva York. Ex Slayers get washed here son...by Sols nigga.