Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anakron

New York City / Chinatown Fair

A3Freeligion. Didn't I make you sniffles last tourney? I wasn't even questioning your ability to play the game or anything. I just said I can hang cause you play such an ass character. Now if you played EX Slayer you'd be a problem. I want to thank that Nigga EX Slayer for bringing that hype to this Thread. Someone get an admin to switch his username to "DAT NIGGA EX SLAYER". NY still sucks mad cocks though.[/Kyohei]

Isaiah!

How are the females? You should hit me up and let me know how shit is! I swear I'd drive up there if shit is right.

Yo i went to a malik party the other day...the girls are godlike up here. Theres no tv in my place though so i have played bb or gg since i got here and well...i got job, im with this cute asian chick, and im doin fairly decent in school...but the two cant be related. Neways wtf happened? i leave and then you quit?

Son, you better be fucking mad bitches. Yo, I wouldn't mind letting you hold a T.V. I got like 100 in my house, lol. I quit cause the scene is horrible, niggas is mad lazy. BB is pathetic only thing good about it is that ALZ is eating, lol. All the scrubs quit already, BB is pulling in 5 heads a tourney. Also My stick died so... sad face all over. I really want to play but the NY heads are mad homo, so fuck it.

I'm od lost now :'( so um where exactly is this meet up spot where all the corner rape n schapel thrusting gonna happen? Thanks to drunken btw for helping the EX Slayer movement. Lol. At least I started sumthin rite? May not be the most positive reaction.

niggas is mad lazy. BB is pathetic only thing good about it is that ALZ is eating, lol.

Yeah when i come back im taking the food off his plate...but damn I dont get it though ny has always been cool like i suck compared to chaz josh and xaq in guilty gear but at least they still let me play( that one time). I mean there the best in the country its cool theyd take time out to beat down on a scrub... plus it did help me get better. Iuno exactly what happened but if you leave the community it would fuckin suck. Plus it be hard for new heads to get into cuz i know you brought alot of people inbto the community like me.

Ima see if I can swing by chaz's if i ever get out of this place...so i can rape this guy...whats his name...Afreereligion??? yeah this guy plays johnny so hes got to be free...oh and btw apparently sol is broken? when did that happen?

OK, time for me to enter hype mode. It's been a while.

I know niggas is not talking about Johnny being free. All I have to say is 6P --------> Scalpel. And what?. I know for a fact that I am not as good as A3Religion but I am up and coming and will show you and anybody else talking shit like Johnny is free. Real talk.

:cool:

obligatory: nigga said EX Slayer. LMAO.

I'm od lost now :'( so um where exactly is this meet up spot where all the corner rape n schapel thrusting gonna happen? Thanks to drunken btw for helping the EX Slayer movement. Lol. At least I started sumthin rite? May not be the most positive reaction.

Actually ur shit might be what new york needs to get back on top especially if you go to chaz plac and rape everyone especially that johnny player...what was it again? B6christianity? j9muslim? ull recognize him..hell have a giant FRAAAAAAYYYY tatooed on his forehead

Just call him Ahmaad. He don't deserve a nickname or anything. This nigga starts every round with coin. We were violating him so bad he was thinking of switching to EX Slayer a few months back.

Well see there's a minor issue there, my skills in GG I fear just go progressively downhill. I've been far too long gone from my 2D fighter days. I've been playing too much gow and l4d and shit of the like. But if I do show up for the meet up I hope 2 lose cuz I've always been the type of gamer 2 take a lose and build up from it. I hate losing so it just makes me a better player wen I do. So I ask again, location?

I think we should all Learn DAT EX SLAYER. If only the qualifier was on console... Kyohei could picked EX Slayer against Cue and Alex G....:( Yo, EX Slayer guy. Lets play SF4...;) add me, Mr_biscuits is my psn. I suck though...;)

I guess now wud be a gud time 2 change my title, lol. Is ex slayer the new insult now? Damn. That hurts. I know I'm not gonna be doing anything specificaly flashy if I go, but hey begginers luck cud always strike. One can only hope

Too bad I don't have sf4 for ps3 :( my bro was gonna buy it for ps3 but we knew more heads on 360. (And yes the dpad is horrible). I cud try and hit up a friend wif a ps3 but it all depends on wen he's home :( Yes I said EX Slayer!!!

I'm not cool enough to play in NY... I help you guys all the time too :(

XAQ and Alz: right now I'm in the middle of getting a job so my weekend are free until further notice. After seeing you both at BBG I want to start traveling to NY every so often to get some games in. Maybe meet you at CF then follow you to somewhere else to play since I suck at getting around NYC. I'm always on IRC so just hit me up. I could even stop at RU and get a Fat Hoe or something...

Personally I thought the NY crew jumped off the face of the earth except for Alz (since he was the only one still interested in traveling for tournaments). Even though I can't hold it against you guys since not everyone owns a car and most of you have jobs...

Jersey is lacking right now and I need somewhere to play GG/MBAA.

Stay classy NY.

Wow, really, you just gonna be straight up treacherous like that.

You're just gonna be all like "NY can I play wif you guysss pweeeeeeeeease" and even offer up fat bitches?

More importantly, not once, NOT FUCKING ONCE did you bring us fat bitches in Jersey.

For this, I demand you bring no less 5 fat bitches for Jersey... that is the next time the planets align properly in 2026 and Jersey actually gets together again. :v:

I can understand why jersey has a hard time getting together...its a big ass place. Also you guys are pretty busy with the whole seliing each others organs to rabbis and being corrupt...

I can understand why jersey has a hard time getting together...its a big ass place. Also you guys are pretty busy with the whole seliing each others organs to rabbis and being corrupt...

It ain't all that big, it's just we all come from different parts, opposed to being in one city like ya'll. I'm not really made at alan though, except for the part about him being stingy with them cuddly ass fat broads.

Also, the only thing my rabbi sells is underage Georgian girls. :successkid

Hm...a all ex slayer tourney sounds...gay. I prolly wud die in the prelims (I hate mirror matches) Yet again I ask, where does "Chaz" live?

It ain't all that big, it's just we all come from different parts, opposed to being in one city like ya'll. I'm not really made at alan though, except for the part about him being stingy with them cuddly ass fat broads.

You know I'm talking about the sandwich right? The Fat Hoe is a Fat Sandwich from the grease trucks Rutgers.

So the rumors arent true? darn i have a whole stash of organs here that i was plannin on sellin to a random rabbii in the Jerz...:vbang:

Well I just hope its in NYC, that wud make travel far more simple for me :) what's the run down on games? Is it only GG or do u guy shift it around?

omg are people finally getting back to CTF guilty gear? man i been looking around this thread and at ctf and there hasnt been too much action lately. Get some dates where we gather. Besides if we want the sticks/buttons to be fixed GG needs more support. Hell if we can do it we might be able to get it out of the 2 frekin ddr machines -.- its already hot and sweaty in there.

Aight niggaz, if ppl are serious about this gg/bb/mbac/MAHVEL lvling up and want to play/learn from de best niggaz out here rite now here it is.

This weekend, sept 20 im announcing this shit. weathers gonna be nice so to accomodate niggaz im gonna have this shit outside in my gazebo and brand new deck. BBQ will happenz but if you ppl want that to happen we gotta ante up together for ingredients and shit. hit me up on aim for the specifics.

I have class Monday morning so Sunday will end mad prompt at 1am.

-address is 860 kings pkwy Baldwin ny 11510.

-# is 5162232058 to the house. im a poor full time student now so i dont have a cell yet. If you need to get in contact with me during the weekend and i cant answer the phone plz call Josh (Zidane) or Xaq or Ahmad to get in contact. PM them for info.

-aim is mynusdono.

If your driving try to meet up with some who arent and carpool plz. I live off the Baldwin station of the LIRR on the Babylon line. From there its a quick bus ride (5mins) north to woodside ave. Kings pkwy is 1 block south from woodside then walk east up the hill 4 blocks to my crib. easy. bus is every 20 mins approximately. Alternatively there is an amazing cab service right outside the train station its $4 to my crib.

*I cant possibly pick up every person from the train station who come at different times and my parents might not be home all the time for me to even do so so sry in advance.*

Also if you are driving plz try to bring tvs and ps2's/ps3's as i only have 2 sdtv's. BB will be on HDTV.

P.S. - Biscuits come thru son stop fronting and lvl up. lemme take a look at ur hori and bring my stuffz.

-DO NOT COME WITHOUT BUX FOR THE BBQ. Biscuits i know you did a bbq at ur crib b4 how much $ was it all aka how much per person per say? I will let ppl know soon how much to contribute. My parents arent rich. If you want to bring food directly (franks, burgers, ribs) that is good too. If there are ribs, ribs matches WILL happen. Im considering having ribs solely for that point. no other lol.

P.S.S - NY has always been serious. we travel to fucking texas over impossible odds to try to go to Japan for GG. its the GODDAMN tourney off season. dont be mad that ppl dont show up to local tourneys for a BAD GAME...

Seasons beating will be happening this year I talked to Xaq and we might all take the bus together over there. cheaper than driving and will be a good bonding exp for all us. Niggas is serious my niggas.

UPDATE - House is full for sat nite. So if ur name aint Xaq, Alz, Zidane, Tinshi, Alan, Isaiah....See you Sunday. Do not show up sat nite on some slick shit either, youll get dead angled out the crib.