Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anakron

New York City / Chinatown Fair

i will edit post to include Mahvel hell yes my niggaz!!!! Yo josh online SFIV is ayazz im sorry...

You know I'm talking about the sandwich right? The Fat Hoe is a Fat Sandwich from the grease trucks Rutgers.

Sometimes I forget the average guy isn't as head fucked or perverse as I am. I just read Rutgers and fat hoe,.I know how them Rutgers girls get down, so in my world, that equated to fat girl gangbangs goin down with out me. And my pants became sad. Ether way, next time Jersey gets together we should team up on a fat chick IMO.

So the rumors arent true? darn i have a whole stash of organs here that i was plannin on sellin to a random rabbii in the Jerz...:vbang:

If those organs happen to be the vajumbles, and are attached to euoropean girls aged 12-15, my rabbi would be in. Can't speak for the rest of NJ's jew community.

So no carpoolers? Fack. Guess ima have 2 waste sum money.

So you were gonna get a ride and not chip in on Gas/Toll?

Chaz is this nigga goes, count me out. :v:

I mite be able to scre a ride wif my uncle since he's out there in LI and all, hopefully that will work. I wanna be able 2 go and see sum gud GG heads, and maybe get a bit of comp on sf4 :)

I wud have put like $5 :-x lol. Y all the hostility? Hey another empty chair sounds good 2 me, more space for others. Don't worry tho, from the looks of things I mite not show up this time around.

Yo Chaz I'm down for the bus to SB4. Why is no one hitting me up for sf4 on psn these days...? :(

Once i get a tv then ill hit u up for sf4...that game does suck tho...but u played bb with me.

Odd and minor request: Your picks for best ramen and pho joints within walking distance of CTF. I went to one with a few friends last time I was in town, randomly had a portrait of a mother nursing her kid on the wall behind us, but can't remember the name.

Best pho place is at the corner. Walk out of CF, walk across the street, then go right to the first corner. Best ramen is Ajisen. I hope Chaz isn't the only one playing MBAA, I don't want to fall asleep playing BB. <3