Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anakron

New York City / Chinatown Fair

wtf when did this thread get godlike?

Also idk if Xaq can have gatherings but if he can we should start alternating that shit.

Gatherings at my place are fine like anytime.

Go to your crib and play BB? No thanks, I'll rather stay home and stab myself with a rusty screwdriver.

somebody is salty as fuck, we havent played bb at chaz's in weeks yo dont worry.

...this nigga said EX Slayer?...

Declaring War on the NY Community, Set it. I'll MM all you motherfuckers. You all ass especially Jose (I nickname cancel that ass) I beat him so often, he just retired like a scrub. I start most matches with coin because scrubs from the Bronx who play Eddie keep falling for it, Imma do it the first match and he's still gonna sit there looking Marn ver. delta. Chaz you uber ass, Drunken Chicken you mega ass. Xaq....guess what...YOU ASS!!! I want heads on my table when I'm done. YOU UNDASTAND!!! P.S. Chaz I got that good money for the BBQ. P.S.S. Dat Nigga Said EX Slayer!!

Lol ya niggas is crazy. So I gotta look out for a johnny, an eddie, and a faust? This is alrdy gettin mo. I think Slayer is gonna have to pull out the white suit :)

Declaring War on the NY Community, Set it. I'll MM all you motherfuckers. You all ass especially Jose (I nickname cancel that ass) I beat him so often, he just retired like a scrub. I start most matches with coin because scrubs from the Bronx who play Eddie keep falling for it, Imma do it the first match and he's still gonna sit there looking Marn ver. delta. Chaz you uber ass, Drunken Chicken you mega ass. Xaq....guess what...YOU ASS!!! I want heads on my table when I'm done. YOU UNDASTAND!!!

P.S. Chaz I got that good money for the BBQ.

P.S.S. Dat Nigga Said EX Slayer!!

Don't I 2D you every single time? You know I hardly try when I play you? I feel so bad, cause you work sooooo hard and all I have to do is push the stick down twice and press dust....:( You eat more far drills than Kyohei eats cocks.

This is alrdy gettin mo. I think EX Slayer is gonna have to pull out the white suit :)

WHAT? Oh and fixed you don't play Slayer, you play EX Slayer.

Noob moment: What's MBAA?

It's a new fighting game called Most Blacks: Always Angry.

You should play it and main Archetype Earth, she's probably your style.

Ima bring cups :-x lol. Thanks for the correction, EX Slayer in white is what I meant. I think I'll stick with the purple slayer this time around.

It's a new fighting game called Most Blacks: Always Angry.

You should play it and main Archetype Earth, she's probably your style.

Thread won. Can jersey hit up the chaz spot for some guilty action? I think we quit BB for the time being. My Testa is still ass, not EX Slayer ass though. We been practicing him too.:vbang:

Cant make it this weekend, but is this shit gonna be weekly?

Damn u guys really dislike EXS :( Guess ima have 2 fight my way into acception. What do I get for gettin past round one? Lol

YOO chazz count me in this, i got bread 2 so BBQ is all gravy, if i cant contact MGV can i crash again tho? I'm still a scrub @ MB and GG tho DX, but im tryna learn ya diggz OH!, Dat nigga said EX Slayer?! word? o ya , yo lemme no wassup wit dat bus 2 season beatins, i got da bread 4 dat 2 so i'm definitely tryna roll

Dis sound like its gunna be 20+ niggas up in chazs dis weekend. All 20 a yall play Ex Slayer. Imma tell my auntie to come by and play Sol. She unlocked his full potential.

Posted Image

While yall Ex Slayers to busy eating pankcakes she gunna be doing epic "Return of the Dustloop" VA'd by yours truly. Im serious though....if ya want i will make pankcakes.

O that reminds me, if u can please record some of the matches. I wana see how u guys fight o_o and see how much learning i need so i can train.

Don't I 2D you every single time? You know I hardly try when I play you? I feel so bad, cause you work sooooo hard and all I have to do is push the stick down twice and press dust....:( You eat more far drills than Kyohei eats cocks.

WHAT? Oh and fixed you don't play Slayer, you play EX Slayer.

No Cue Jr. you barely do that on the start, I usually get first hit. You don't go hard LMAO your Eddie isn't even Cue Jr. level. I barely break a sweat with the worst character in the game busting that ass. We can record the match so everyone can see me trouncing you for free online. We'll see how tough you is. Put you back in the retirement home like a worn out wrestler with no medicaid, Jose. LOL

House is full for sat nite. So if ur name aint Xaq, Alz, Zidane, Tinshi, Alan, Isaiah....See you Sunday. Do not show up sat nite on some slick shit either, youll get dead angled out the crib.

I guess biscuits has a seat @ chaz's since I can't go sunday :( if anythin I'll show up next week. Sunday is gonna be my relapse day after saturday night (UFC + Boxing). I do wanna hear abt results tho. So post up vids n shit.