Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anakron

New York City / Chinatown Fair

You can (take it to baldwin). It's like 20 min walk or short bus/cab ride from there though.

ill see ya niggaz in chaz house on sunday. if any1 is driving aim me so i can catch it with u. i never went to long island threw the train.

I'm confused, wasn't it just supposed to be BBQ at Chazz's. But wait there was a PnT before that or something?

All I know is that people were talking about heading to the tournament on Saturday, it's even in this thread, it's easy to get to, and noone called me on Saturday to let me know, especially since everyone was there on Saturday to begin with. I didn't know otherwise because noone decided to tell me, and now it's irrelevant. Place was very nice too, we had casuals for forever too.

NY never had a BB scene. All it was, was some of the CF crowd who still had hope in the game + Alzarath who just wants that free money. We played GG and all but I just couldn't get into it, since I can't practice at home and shit.

Srry guys but gg and bb are dead in ny.start getting ReAdy for that tekken 6.that's where ny is heading.till the next revision that is lol

Thanks again Chaz for hosting. What you did was awesome for the community. GG's to everyone, and thanks Zidane/Tinshi for helping me out with the Anji matchup, along with just pointing out what I should start doing in general.

idk why youre so salty chibi, 90% of the people at chaz's didnt play anything that was at that tournament. no one was gonna go for SF4, only bb player was Blazeu (who wasnt even there sat), and only me, chaz and tinshi missed out on the mb tourney. I got like 4 more people interested in MB this weekend so i was disappointed u couldnt show up and help me teach people the system and stuff. Ill try to make it out to the next tournament anyway though if only just for mb.

Well in the end its about helping garner interest so whatever. Some people said they would show up and they didn't, but that's in the past now. I stopped by Play n Trade on Sunday anyway, to get information on holding tournaments once the weather gets colder, along with casuals (on a semi regular basis). :p