Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anakron

New York City / Chinatown Fair

Damn biscuits your last posts the past couple months are genius caliber. We should start calling you Cue Senior.

Wow thats soo nice of you too say......

Any CTF players that aren't a douche o.0

What day will you be there? So I can go and make you waste your money on both BB and GG. Perferable BB, cause it's a Dollar and I can send you home quicker that way.

Then you can post on here and be like "Good games to that guy who raped me."

Then I'll come on here and call you "Free"...;)

Jintastic, if ur from ny© and u don't know everyone is a douche then I'm sorry but u shud move away. Also I sold out, I'm doing SF4 tourneys :(

Jintastic, if ur from ny© and u don't know everyone is a douche then I'm sorry but u shud move away.

Also I sold out, I'm doing SF4 tourneys :(

Hell yeah where that sf4 stimulus at??

Since the gg cab sticks are done... bb scene is near-death... MB in cf hype anyone? EDIT: I knew nothing about the bbq in LI... fuck

I'm probably gonna stop by CTF later today, since I'll be in Chinatown. I'll be hanging around the GG/BB machines if you guys want some easy wins. Yep, I'm totally a scrub.

Xaq: I can already does it, how do you feel about that? You froget that the games shoulder buttons come preset all god like. Oh yeah and my Swap Magic just mysteriously up and walked out on me when I was really getting into training. Anywhere I could find a Magic swap right, right now to buy would be awesome. Don't think I'm patient enough to wait for it to be delivered through the mail. I'll make sure that W-Len never gets to see anything but my shadow casting over her though. Blaz: Not one game, you can beat me in. When you learn how to turn those Ls into Ws on your fighting game report card, you come call me. Biscuitz: Stop being so bitter, your starting to be the old guy in the neighborhood that collects all the balls that fall on his lawn from neighborhood kids mad at the world because he's ass. Alz: You ready for that Aoko rape, I know you are tired of that Johnny rape.

Alz: You ready for that Aoko rape, I know you are tired of that Johnny rape.

LOL

What johnny rape?

Training doesn't count, bro.

Listen Ahmaad, I'm really happy for you and I'm gonna let you finish...

But Zar is the best Aoko in the US.

Lol sf4 stims. There's gonna be one out in BK, I don't know the exact address but I'll hit u up b4hand wen I find out if ur down. Sadly sf4 is the only game I really play now a days (2d-wise) due to the fact its recent and highly popualr (sadly again). Funny thing is, everyone who I know that plays sf4 (including me) hates it. Its like work :-/ mite as well get a payday from it.

Lmao, I think biscuits is angry I didn't give him an ex slayer ass beatin. Free of charge. Fuck it we can go to CTF, I'll pick NORMAL Slayer and u can pick whoever. Fuck it I'll pay fot u to play. Lol Enough?

I'm probably gonna stop by CTF later today, since I'll be in Chinatown. I'll be hanging around the GG/BB machines if you guys want some easy wins. Yep, I'm totally a scrub.

Actually, scratch that, but I will go one of these days...when I get money. So broke...:vbang:

Xaq: I can already does it, how do you feel about that? You froget that the games shoulder buttons come preset all god like.

Yea about dem macros...

...theyre banned in tournaments...

u mad.

Lmao, I think biscuits is angry I didn't give him an ex slayer ass beatin. Free of charge. Fuck it we can go to CTF, I'll pick NORMAL Slayer and u can pick whoever. Fuck it I'll pay fot u to play. Lol

Enough?

This.

E.X.Slayer.

Lmao, I think biscuits is angry I didn't give him an ex slayer ass beatin. Free of charge. Fuck it we can go to CTF, I'll pick NORMAL Slayer and u can pick whoever. Fuck it I'll pay fot u to play. Lol

Enough?

My nigga you said EX Slayer...

I'd body you with my Order Sol.

Enough?

Did this nigga just say EX - Slayer!?!?

Just asking, Biscuits do u main testament? B/c i remember fighting your O.S and Eddie which was scary and testament, but u dont seem as fluent with testament then the other guys.