Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anakron

New York City / Chinatown Fair

I only play Eddie but I couldn't play Eddie on the 2P side at CF cause the Slash and Hard Slash buttons were fucked up, like I mentioned that day. I would bust out that Order Sol against EX SLayer guy cause I know for a fact that he's Kyohei tier A.K.A ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS S.

Ahmaad, i can beat u in bb sf4 and def in sfa2. and not far from now. tekken 6. u only got gg over me bc i stoped playing like 20 yrs ago lol.

Damn I was @ CTF yesterday and there was 1 person on GG :( sad. My boy was raping @ the SF3 machine tho. Those square gates are extremely ugly too. I still stand by my past statement of: I'm more comfortable wif a controll. Speaking of, they shud do the tekken shit on all the machines!

Damn did I awaken a beast? Lol, hope so. When is the next L.I. Trip? I might be a lil afraid of eddie, O.Sol idk abt. I'm more afraid of unfamiliarity 8-)

Damn I was @ CTF yesterday and there was 1 person on GG :( sad. My boy was raping @ the SF3 machine tho. Those square gates are extremely ugly too. I still stand by my past statement of: I'm more comfortable wif a controll. Speaking of, they shud do the tekken shit on all the machines!

Octagon better than square? Ex Slayer? Nigga is you from Earth 2?

Ahmaad, i can beat u in bb sf4 and def in sfa2. and not far from now. tekken 6. u only got gg over me bc i stoped playing like 20 yrs ago lol.

Bet it in SF4. I'll put the money down on whipping that ass. SFA2, I never play that game, but I all I need is a half hour in training mode to be better than you. Also that other game, is a Noob game, and I don't want that noob stink on me. Do you know how hard it is to take off that first layer of skin to remove the stench of that Noobage of that game and you who think there is skill involved in playing it.

Earth 2? I'm not a DC character nigga. I hate dat square shit, go 2 the sf3 machine, waaaay better. That square is ugly. Either way, I rather play on a console.

So did u guys record n shit?

yea stuff is recorded, i dont think anythings been upped yet though.

When da next meet up, i wanna lern me sum guilty gear, like wats good like?

pretty sure we're playing at my house this weekend (not today), I live like

1 minute away from the 121st street stop on the J train. Anyone trying to

come through PM for details.

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7288

NY players will be represented in SC4 and SF4, let's see some love for BB too. If any of you also play SF4, we're looking to approach or pass 100 players for this event, we hit around 70 for the last one with no hype thanks to a strong showing from Toronto, who will be bringing even more players this time around, and a large local scene of 20+ players as well. With the pot bonus in effect, some top names will be there.

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7288

NY players will be represented in SC4 and SF4, let's see some love for BB too. If any of you also play SF4, we're looking to approach or pass 100 players for this event, we hit around 70 for the last one with no hype thanks to a strong showing from Toronto, who will be bringing even more players this time around, and a large local scene of 20+ players as well. With the pot bonus in effect, some top names will be there.

Posted Image

Come on people.

Yeah I cudnt make it either due to monetary issues, plus I didn't even know abt it til like saturday morning. Lol. Next time I definitely am down tho.