Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anakron

New York City / Chinatown Fair

sorry XAQ, couldn't make it, i didnt get my check this week so had no $$ to travel, keep me updated on the next 1 tho plz

FT - sure, np.

EX Slayer - dont worry, maybe next time.

Character: [sL] (EX) Location: Manhattan Do you go to CF?: Sporadically Travel?: Depends Other games played: SF4, SF3-3S, GG, Random info: I said EX Slayer...

Do people even go to CTF anymore..? I go there like every weekend(Friday) and I only see Duke playing Street Fighter 3S and GB playing GG xD.

Yo we going to DaiAndOh's Tourney to build this community shit right? Also are we going by Xaq's or Chaz this weekend (after we have gone to the tourney by Hofstra). I want some money so New York has to come to finance my ambitions.

Yo we going to DaiAndOh's Tourney to build this community shit right? Also are we going by Xaq's or Chaz this weekend (after we have gone to the tourney by Hofstra). I want some money so New York has to come to finance my ambitions.

How you gonna build a non-existent community?

a little late Maho, its been a runnung joke ever since pg. 96

lol yea i can tell O_O, been a while since i been on dustloops CTF page, last thing i remember is That tourney at that persons house, any videos on those matches?

Wait where is this tourny? is there any info on it?

Check event ann. for a thread by me...

So after the Tourney is over for GG is there going to be free play? or will the other tournaments take up the tvs?

So after the Tourney is over for GG is there going to be free play? or will the other tournaments take up the tvs?

After the tourny over, you can play whatever the hell you want. It also depends on how many copies of MB we got as well as people, and potential team event.