Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anakron

New York City / Chinatown Fair

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showpost.php?p=5464837&postcount=60

And damn, I would've definitely went to the GG gathering instead. I did get in a few great matches in ST though, so its all good. I didn't get to play SF4.

If you want to play, I suggest coming either as soon as it opens, or when its going to close on a weekday. There was AT LEAST 40-50 people waiting and watching to play.

1 Dollar to play. 6 Game win streak limit.

Pleasure to find a great testament player in NY to spar with. Sorry you didn't see me at my best, next time it will be all out.

Alzarath you were raping ahmad? :) My bad I didn't go, I was far too tired. I'm thinking of passing through Cf early today to play SF4, any of you dudes gonna be there to play GG while we wait?

What time you getting there? I'll try and be there when it opens cause I'm not trying to stay there all day nor am I trying to wait all day to play SF4. We can play a few games now on GGPO, if you want.

Yeah, I'm going early too. And I don't have that set up yet. I'll definitely get it working tonight though.

Alzarath you were raping ahmad? :)

My bad I didn't go, I was far too tired.

I'm thinking of passing through Cf early today to play SF4, any of you dudes gonna be there to play GG while we wait?

Lol naw, wouldn't call it rape. We didn't get to play each other alot; I'd say it was even.

I'm not able to go to cf at all this week... maybe on sunday, depending on my schedule.

SF4 is HYYYYPPEE. You would think that the 1$ per play would make scrubs not throw away money for one game where they just get fierce punched into a fierce Shoryuken. >_> Basically, the game is great for Super Turbo players. If you played ST before and know your fundamentals for shoto's or other ST characters, you'll beat 70% of people there. Almost a guaranteed 4-5 games for a dollar. And lol at the GG cab. The punch and dust button didn't work at all at the end of the day, FOR BOTH SIDES. Stupid cab.

Ok guys, word is from Aksys Games themselves that CTF is getting a Blazblue machine. But I'll be at college in LI anyway! :vbang:

Ok guys, word is from Aksys Games themselves that CTF is getting a Blazblue machine.

But I'll be at college in LI anyway! :vbang:

Lol, beat me to it.

You might have beaten me if I hadn't seen your srk avatar 10 times over. I love watching it :yaaay: .

I actually stopped by last night with some of the UFS crowd....1p slash button is inconsistent, and when I play SFIV, then play GG, I get a massive case of stick envy.

Hola peoples. Me and Shazay will be in you area later tonight, up until either Sunday night or Monday morning. Busy most of Sat for a concert, but beforehand/afterwards we would like to play fighten gaems. I got internet on my phone, so i'll check back in this thread on the ride up. Ja.

Saturday's probably a no go. Sunday, maybe. I'll text you or something if we're gathering.